5 away. the end is nigh
5 away. the end is nigh

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
4 more (yes I’m counting down this is exciting for me shhh)
4 more (yes I’m counting down this is exciting for me shhh)

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
3 more left!!!! AHHHH SO CLOSE!
3 more left!!!! AHHHH SO CLOSE!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
I'm #999, good luck, hope the last like comes soon!
I'm #999, good luck, hope the last like comes soon!
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@psilocin THANK YOU!!! Wow… one more like left.
@psilocin THANK YOU!!! Wow… one more like left.

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
Welp, it’s here. 1000 likes. I am beyond shocked, amazed, and thrilled at everyone’s support and generosity throughout this year. When I started this project as a fun little thing on the side back in July (after getting 100 likes through posting on dragon share), I could never dream that we would hit that golden number. It has been such an enjoyment of mine.

In July, we hit 100 and then 200 likes. In August, we hit 300. In September, we hit 400. In October, 500. In December, 600. In January, 700. In April, 800. In May, 900. And now we stand, having hit that final goal.

I almost wanna cry. This has been such a personal project to me over the years, and to see everyone who has helped me on this journey to such a ridiculously high like count means so much to me. One THOUSAND people took the time to like her. One THOUSAND.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you

I am unsure if I will continue to get likes on her after this. It gets hard to count exact dates after 1k. I will be keeping the threads up as safekeeping, even if they kinda ‘retire.’ I will decide in the coming months if i want to get her to 2k, but i fear it is too much to ask.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Wren.
Welp, it’s here. 1000 likes. I am beyond shocked, amazed, and thrilled at everyone’s support and generosity throughout this year. When I started this project as a fun little thing on the side back in July (after getting 100 likes through posting on dragon share), I could never dream that we would hit that golden number. It has been such an enjoyment of mine.

In July, we hit 100 and then 200 likes. In August, we hit 300. In September, we hit 400. In October, 500. In December, 600. In January, 700. In April, 800. In May, 900. And now we stand, having hit that final goal.

I almost wanna cry. This has been such a personal project to me over the years, and to see everyone who has helped me on this journey to such a ridiculously high like count means so much to me. One THOUSAND people took the time to like her. One THOUSAND.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you

I am unsure if I will continue to get likes on her after this. It gets hard to count exact dates after 1k. I will be keeping the threads up as safekeeping, even if they kinda ‘retire.’ I will decide in the coming months if i want to get her to 2k, but i fear it is too much to ask.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Wren.

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9