Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your favourite shows to watch?
1 2 3
[quote name="Vespurr" date="2023-05-02 18:26:47" ] how has no one mentioned hannibal?? pleaseee watch it [/quote] I SECOND THIS. Hannibal is such a good show, beautifully written and the cinematography is *Chefs kiss* (no pun intended, lol). Other than Hannibal, I like The Mandalorian, Clone Wars, Bobs Burgers (just recently started this one and I am so into it. Love their family dynamic), OTGW, Supernatural, Inside Job (RIP, you will be missed), Gravity Falls, and Stranger Things just to name a handful. Also, has anyone here watched Sweet Tooth? Is it any good? It's been on my watchlist for ages.
Vespurr wrote on 2023-05-02 18:26:47:
how has no one mentioned hannibal?? pleaseee watch it
I SECOND THIS. Hannibal is such a good show, beautifully written and the cinematography is *Chefs kiss* (no pun intended, lol).

Other than Hannibal, I like The Mandalorian, Clone Wars, Bobs Burgers (just recently started this one and I am so into it. Love their family dynamic), OTGW, Supernatural, Inside Job (RIP, you will be missed), Gravity Falls, and Stranger Things just to name a handful.

Also, has anyone here watched Sweet Tooth? Is it any good? It's been on my watchlist for ages.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Agents of Shield is pretty much my comfort show that I re-watch yearly.
Agents of Shield is pretty much my comfort show that I re-watch yearly.
Too many to list! Generally speaking I like animation of any kind and also sitcoms that are like Parks & Rec vibes. Here are my very very favorites

For humor and background noise Always Sunny and The Good Place
For peak animation and/or storytelling ATLA, Over the Garden Wall, Arcane, Mob Psycho 100 and Magical Girl Madoka

I loove Bojack Horseman too but I haven't watched it in a long time due to sad memories
Too many to list! Generally speaking I like animation of any kind and also sitcoms that are like Parks & Rec vibes. Here are my very very favorites

For humor and background noise Always Sunny and The Good Place
For peak animation and/or storytelling ATLA, Over the Garden Wall, Arcane, Mob Psycho 100 and Magical Girl Madoka

I loove Bojack Horseman too but I haven't watched it in a long time due to sad memories
I'm not too keen on anime tbh (it can be hard to catch up with hobbies, personal stuff).

Buuuuut lately I've been watching Code Geass and oh my god, I love it.

There are other animes that I love but my brain onyl has the capacity to mention this one atm lol.
I'm not too keen on anime tbh (it can be hard to catch up with hobbies, personal stuff).

Buuuuut lately I've been watching Code Geass and oh my god, I love it.

There are other animes that I love but my brain onyl has the capacity to mention this one atm lol.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
so here are mine (Plus movies!)

-TMNT (Rise,2012, and 2003 are my Fav)
-the Last of us
-DHIMS (WHEN YOU MEET A BUSINESSMAN-)
-the owl house (10/10)
-Mad god (just cuz of the art)
-ROTTMNT movie (made me bawl)
-Book of life (The og COCO)
-Spider Man into the spider-verse
-INSIDE JOB (BRENT KINNIE)
Anime:
-Demon slayer
-SpyXFamliy
-Madoka Magica (Made me gay)
so here are mine (Plus movies!)

-TMNT (Rise,2012, and 2003 are my Fav)
-the Last of us
-DHIMS (WHEN YOU MEET A BUSINESSMAN-)
-the owl house (10/10)
-Mad god (just cuz of the art)
-ROTTMNT movie (made me bawl)
-Book of life (The og COCO)
-Spider Man into the spider-verse
-INSIDE JOB (BRENT KINNIE)
Anime:
-Demon slayer
-SpyXFamliy
-Madoka Magica (Made me gay)
So I just got into The Big Bang Theory this week after somehow avoiding it for all my life and WOW.
I don't think I've ever laughed that much...
Truth be told, I wouldn't have gotten into that one either if I hadn't watched Young Sheldon and since season 6 isn't out yet here in Germany, I wanted to watch something else... My sister had always told me how bad it is because she watched like one episode when she was a teenager, but it's GLORIOUS. We watch it together as a family when we have time and we all, even my ex-teenager sister, love it!

My favorite anime of all-time would be Card Captor Sakura. You need to watch it, if you haven't! SO GOOD.
So I just got into The Big Bang Theory this week after somehow avoiding it for all my life and WOW.
I don't think I've ever laughed that much...
Truth be told, I wouldn't have gotten into that one either if I hadn't watched Young Sheldon and since season 6 isn't out yet here in Germany, I wanted to watch something else... My sister had always told me how bad it is because she watched like one episode when she was a teenager, but it's GLORIOUS. We watch it together as a family when we have time and we all, even my ex-teenager sister, love it!

My favorite anime of all-time would be Card Captor Sakura. You need to watch it, if you haven't! SO GOOD.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I feel like I'm extremely generic here but my favorite shows to watch are things like... The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Naruto. I used to love watching Inuyasha but it's been years since I've invested time into that. I used to be really into The Vampire Diaries and The Killing. I'm probably forgetting something... but those popped into my head first.
I feel like I'm extremely generic here but my favorite shows to watch are things like... The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Naruto. I used to love watching Inuyasha but it's been years since I've invested time into that. I used to be really into The Vampire Diaries and The Killing. I'm probably forgetting something... but those popped into my head first.
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
I don't really watch a lot of Tv shows but my favorite shows would be Degrassi:TNG and Black Mirror. Has anyone else here watched Degrassi? I grew up on it and still do an annual rewatch.

Other shows I like: Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon, The Walking Dead, South Park, and King of the Hill. I watch more than that but I can't think >.<

I do watch a lot of anime though! Won't list them all because this post would be too long but right now I'm getting myself back into Attack on Titan, as soon as I finish Hunter x Hunter (at the end of Chimera Ant arc, we almost there lol) I'm going to pick AoT back up and watch season 4. Though I already had the whole series spoiled for me lol.
I don't really watch a lot of Tv shows but my favorite shows would be Degrassi:TNG and Black Mirror. Has anyone else here watched Degrassi? I grew up on it and still do an annual rewatch.

Other shows I like: Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon, The Walking Dead, South Park, and King of the Hill. I watch more than that but I can't think >.<

I do watch a lot of anime though! Won't list them all because this post would be too long but right now I'm getting myself back into Attack on Titan, as soon as I finish Hunter x Hunter (at the end of Chimera Ant arc, we almost there lol) I'm going to pick AoT back up and watch season 4. Though I already had the whole series spoiled for me lol.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I really like Twin Peaks, Star Trek TOS, Hannibal, and Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul!
I usually don't watch anime but i did enjoy Serial Experiments Lain.

Been trying to watch shows more frequently, finished Six Feet Under a little while ago and currently watching Barry. No idea what to watch next though haha
I really like Twin Peaks, Star Trek TOS, Hannibal, and Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul!
I usually don't watch anime but i did enjoy Serial Experiments Lain.

Been trying to watch shows more frequently, finished Six Feet Under a little while ago and currently watching Barry. No idea what to watch next though haha
8gUOA1a.png
literally the only shows ive watched in full or almost full are gravity falls, american horror story, and rick and morty lol. i just rewatch those every once in a while
literally the only shows ive watched in full or almost full are gravity falls, american horror story, and rick and morty lol. i just rewatch those every once in a while
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
1 2 3