Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Stardusted Ink: a lore shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@McFlyz just a reminder that you gotta ping me or i won't see ur messages! ill jot u down in my waitlist since i do have one more order that's been waiting a good while, i hope u don't mind! the wait shouldn't be too long!
@McFlyz just a reminder that you gotta ping me or i won't see ur messages! ill jot u down in my waitlist since i do have one more order that's been waiting a good while, i hope u don't mind! the wait shouldn't be too long!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous Sorry about that! Still trying to get the hang of the forums, hha
Sounds good, though! Let me know when you'd like the payment! <3
@pulchritudinous Sorry about that! Still trying to get the hang of the forums, hha
Sounds good, though! Let me know when you'd like the payment! <3
Hn2Y21l.png
[i][/i]@Skollrous your lores are finito! so sorry again that it took so long! i appreciate you patiently waiting! this post will be long because i got super carried away with aradia's lore and it got rather lengthy [s]oopsies[/s]. also, i wasn't sure what pronouns you wanted me to use for aradia so i went with they / them, feel free to change that! can i add your dragons to my showcase? also don't forget to link back the lore to this shop or my profile! <3 [quote=rozlyn]Rozlyn’s heart beat rapidly in his chest as the Guardian watched the object of his affection open the letter he placed outside of their lair. He watched as a sharp claw broke the sloppily placed seal, he watched as crimson eyes read the chicken scratch of handwriting. Aradia’s eyes widened slightly, an incredulous look on her face as they got to the place in the letter that Rozlyn can assume was his messy confession. In a clan full of vicious and fight-hungry dragons, being romantic was more about bringing the one you’re courting a hunk of bloody meat ripped off of whatever beast you decided to fight, and less about writing letters conveying your deepest emotions. Rozlyn watched as Aradia got to the end of the letter, the Imperial flipping the page to the backside to see if anything else was written. There wasn’t, Rozlyn ending the letter cryptically so he didn’t give himself away. He went through great lengths to make sure his scent wasn’t detectable and sang praises to the Plaguebringer that Aradia hadn't seen how truly his handwriting could be. Especially when his nerves were all jittery and frayed trying to put his feelings into words. Taking a deep breath, the Guardian quietly walked up to the Imperial, the other dragon too engrossed in staring at the parchment to even notice him. “What’s that you got there, Aradia?” The Imperial yelped and swiped at him, Rozlyn nearly getting clawed in the face if it weren’t for his quick reflexes. “Rozlyn?! Don’t do that, you could’ve lost an eye!” Aradia let out a shaky breath. “I thought you were my father for a second.” The Imperial took another look at the letter in their claws before shredding the paper into tiny, unreadable pieces, Rozlyn’s heart dropping at the sight. “I pity the fool who sent me that, I wish I could appreciate it more than destroying it. But the thought of a suitor that Father didn’t approve of himself is something I rather not deal with. He’s already made it clear of his feelings towards me…” Rozlyn let out a strained hum, trying not to appear to be affected by his crush’s decision with his letter, an ache settling in his heart. With a mighty flap of their wings, Aradia sent the pieces flying in the still air of Plague Lands. “Why do you look so glum? It’s not like you wrote it.” Aradia huffed at their companion as they settled back on the ground. “Speak of this to no one, please. I don’t need more of my Father’s ire.” Rozlyn swallowed his hurt and gave Aradia a wordless nod, the Imperial smiling at him and brushing his wings with theirs. The Guardian watched as Aradia made their way to their clan’s mess hall, probably to challenge someone into fighting them, unable to move. He had a feeling his confession would be fruitless, Aradia was royalty and he was just a lord, he was beneath them whether he liked it or not. “Oi!” Aradia’s inpatient voice snapped him out of his trance. “Are you coming or not? Food isn’t ready, that means hangry warriors itching for a fight, let’s go!” Rozlyn bounded after the Imperial, a fondness for Aradia’s cravings for violence soothing his heart a bit. He wasn’t going to give up, no, he’ll just have to try harder. [/quote] [quote=aradia][i]Blood dripped from Aradia’s snout as they pant in exhaustion, their eyes never leaving their target. The massive boar wasn’t in good shape either—one wing dragging on the ground, broken, the beast limping around the arena. Aradia hissed as the wounds caused by light magic began to fester and sizzle, causing them to stagger a bit. The boar took the moment of weakness as a time to strike, charging up another Bright Bolt and sending the ball of light straight to Aradia. The Imperial had to act fast and parried with Vile Bolt, the two magics colliding in a mix of light and death. Aradia grabbed one of their fallen weapons–a double-bladed Tomahawk–and ran into the smoke the blast created, their eyes, nose, and throat burning with the essence of magic, ambushing the Featherback Boar with a mighty swing of their axe. The boar let out a surprised roar, the axe slicing the beast’s snout, the beast flailing and knocking the Imperial off their feet. Aradia crashed into the sand, and the side affected by the light magic started to burn from the sediment that stuck into the wound. The Imperial watched as the beast went wild and started to buck, trying to get the axe off its nose. “You will never lead the clan!” Lucifer’s harsh words played like a record in Aradia’s head, his vitriol the reason the young Imperial wanted to fight in the Arena in the first place. They had to bring home the head and pelt of the Featherback Boar, to show their father they were serious about becoming future clan head, to show how masculine they could be. “No female can run this clan!” Aradia slowly arose from the ground–their eyes set on the still flailing boar–summoning magic from their depths and releasing a Contaminate spell, the sharp talon embedding into the boar’s belly, the beast unable to move as rot started to spread across its body. Aradia limped hastily towards the boar as the beast tried to writhe away from the offending talon, ripping out the Tomahawk from its snout. With a mighty cry, the Imperial swung with all their might and sliced the boar’s head clean off, the Arena erupting with sound as the battle was over.[/i] [center]–[/center] “Aradia?! Someone call for a healer! Quickly! Aradia, you foolish child, what have you done!?” The Imperial gave their mother a weak smile as they limped all the way back to the clan, their spoils strapped securely on their body. Their energy was being slowly drained the more they walked, the pain from their wounds becoming more and more unbearable, the heavy pelt and severed head from the boar made the journey less easy. Lilith ran towards her child in worry, coaxing the younger Imperial to lean up against her as they walked to the clan infirmary. The Empress then commanded that the healers make haste to prevent any of the wounds becoming a detriment to her child, the pelt and the head set to the side as Aradia was being treated. “What you did was asinine and dangerous!” Lilith was on Aradia like a bee on honey, despite the flutter of activity around her child. “What if you died in that Arena? Are you trying to play with your life?! Aradia, what were you thinking?” The young Imperial in question let out a mighty roar as one of the attendants started to clean their wounds, their eyes swirling with pain and exhaustion. “I had…to prove my…worth. Show Father…I am cap…able…” The last words they heard were a healer coaxing their mother to let them rest before blacking out. [center]–[/center] “How long was I out?” The healer redressing Aradia’s wounds looked up from her work and smiled at the restless Imperial, snipping off the last of the bandages. “Just a couple of days! I’m surprised you managed to sleep that long, your father let out quite the fit once he got back from his conquest and heard about what you did. Good luck facing him…” The healer trailed off. “Sir, sir is fine.” “...Sir. I think he’s still quite in a mood. He demanded you see him once you’re well enough to be walking.” Aradia let out a soft sigh, rising to their feet with a slight limp and giving the healer a polite nod as they walked out of the infirmary. As much as they loved their father, he wasn’t the easiest to please. The Emperor never gave them a time or day once they were born, Aradia was lucky to be even raised within the clan’s domain since some of their siblings were left out in the harsh Plague lands to die. Their father’s anger was palpable the closer they got to their parents' lair, Aradia taking a slow and calming breath before entering the lair. Their parents immediately looked up at them, one pair of eyes in worry while the other darkened in fury. “What in the Plaguebringer’s name were you thinking?! A Featherback Boar of all things to fight! You know light magic makes us [i][b]WEAK[/b][/i]!” Bith Aradia and Lilith flinched at Lucifer’s thunderous voice, however, Aradia couldn’t afford to cower like their mother. No, they had to be courageous, strong, and full of perseverance–for the warriors of their clan never back down no matter the circumstance! “Father… you resent me because I was born female. And I…I resented you because you never gave me a chance! You toss me away like you did my siblings, you spout hurtful words to not only me but also Mother. You doubt my abilities. I wanted to show you that I’m not someone who wants to be waited claw and foot, I want to fight! Be a warrior! That I can lead this clan with the same fierceness as you! That’s why I did it. The magic of a Featherback is stronger than ours and that’s why I had to do it. To prove to you that I am capable!” Lucifer was silent, his eyes still blazing in anger yet Aradia stood their ground, their head held up high. “Father, please…give me a chance. Let me prove myself. Please.” A few minutes of silence passed as father and child stared at each other before Lucifer broke eye contact and let out a longsuffering sigh. “Get rest up, once those wounds heal, your training begins.” [/quote] and here is the code since their lore had a lot of formatting! [code][i]Blood dripped from Aradia’s snout as they pant in exhaustion, their eyes never leaving their target. The massive boar wasn’t in good shape either—one wing dragging on the ground, broken, the beast limping around the arena. Aradia hissed as the wounds caused by light magic began to fester and sizzle, causing them to stagger a bit. The boar took the moment of weakness as a time to strike, charging up another Bright Bolt and sending the ball of light straight to Aradia. The Imperial had to act fast and parried with Vile Bolt, the two magics colliding in a mix of light and death. Aradia grabbed one of their fallen weapons–a double-bladed Tomahawk–and ran into the smoke the blast created, their eyes, nose, and throat burning with the essence of magic, ambushing the Featherback Boar with a mighty swing of their axe. The boar let out a surprised roar, the axe slicing the beast’s snout, the beast flailing and knocking the Imperial off their feet. Aradia crashed into the sand, and the side affected by the light magic started to burn from the sediment that stuck into the wound. The Imperial watched as the beast went wild and started to buck, trying to get the axe off its nose. “You will never lead the clan!” Lucifer’s harsh words played like a record in Aradia’s head, his vitriol the reason the young Imperial wanted to fight in the Arena in the first place. They had to bring home the head and pelt of the Featherback Boar, to show their father they were serious about becoming future clan head, to show how masculine they could be. “No female can run this clan!” Aradia slowly arose from the ground–their eyes set on the still flailing boar–summoning magic from their depths and releasing a Contaminate spell, the sharp talon embedding into the boar’s belly, the beast unable to move as rot started to spread across its body. Aradia limped hastily towards the boar as the beast tried to writhe away from the offending talon, ripping out the Tomahawk from its snout. With a mighty cry, the Imperial swung with all their might and sliced the boar’s head clean off, the Arena erupting with sound as the battle was over.[/i] [center]–[/center] “Aradia?! Someone call for a healer! Quickly! Aradia, you foolish child, what have you done!?” The Imperial gave their mother a weak smile as they limped all the way back to the clan, their spoils strapped securely on their body. Their energy was being slowly drained the more they walked, the pain from their wounds becoming more and more unbearable, the heavy pelt and severed head from the boar made the journey less easy. Lilith ran towards her child in worry, coaxing the younger Imperial to lean up against her as they walked to the clan infirmary. The Empress then commanded that the healers make haste to prevent any of the wounds becoming a detriment to her child, the pelt and the head set to the side as Aradia was being treated. “What you did was asinine and dangerous!” Lilith was on Aradia like a bee on honey, despite the flutter of activity around her child. “What if you died in that Arena? Are you trying to play with your life?! Aradia, what were you thinking?” The young Imperial in question let out a mighty roar as one of the attendants started to clean their wounds, their eyes swirling with pain and exhaustion. “I had…to prove my…worth. Show Father…I am cap…able…” The last words they heard were a healer coaxing their mother to let them rest before blacking out. [center]–[/center] “How long was I out?” The healer redressing Aradia’s wounds looked up from her work and smiled at the restless Imperial, snipping off the last of the bandages. “Just a couple of days! I’m surprised you managed to sleep that long, your father let out quite the fit once he got back from his conquest and heard about what you did. Good luck facing him…” The healer trailed off. “Sir, sir is fine.” “...Sir. I think he’s still quite in a mood. He demanded you see him once you’re well enough to be walking.” Aradia let out a soft sigh, rising to their feet with a slight limp and giving the healer a polite nod as they walked out of the infirmary. As much as they loved their father, he wasn’t the easiest to please. The Emperor never gave them a time or day once they were born, Aradia was lucky to be even raised within the clan’s domain since some of their siblings were left out in the harsh Plague lands to die. Their father’s anger was palpable the closer they got to their parents' lair, Aradia taking a slow and calming breath before entering the lair. Their parents immediately looked up at them, one pair of eyes in worry while the other darkened in fury. “What in the Plaguebringer’s name were you thinking?! A Featherback Boar of all things to fight! You know light magic makes us [i][b]WEAK[/b][/i]!” Bith Aradia and Lilith flinched at Lucifer’s thunderous voice, however, Aradia couldn’t afford to cower like their mother. No, they had to be courageous, strong, and full of perseverance–for the warriors of their clan never back down no matter the circumstance! “Father… you resent me because I was born female. And I…I resented you because you never gave me a chance! You toss me away like you did my siblings, you spout hurtful words to not only me but also Mother. You doubt my abilities. I wanted to show you that I’m not someone who wants to be waited claw and foot, I want to fight! Be a warrior! That I can lead this clan with the same fierceness as you! That’s why I did it. The magic of a Featherback is stronger than ours and that’s why I had to do it. To prove to you that I am capable!” Lucifer was silent, his eyes still blazing in anger yet Aradia stood their ground, their head held up high. “Father, please…give me a chance. Let me prove myself. Please.” A few minutes of silence passed as father and child stared at each other before Lucifer broke eye contact and let out a longsuffering sigh. “Get rest up, once those wounds heal, your training begins.”[/code]
@Skollrous your lores are finito! so sorry again that it took so long! i appreciate you patiently waiting! this post will be long because i got super carried away with aradia's lore and it got rather lengthy oopsies. also, i wasn't sure what pronouns you wanted me to use for aradia so i went with they / them, feel free to change that! can i add your dragons to my showcase? also don't forget to link back the lore to this shop or my profile! <3
rozlyn wrote:
Rozlyn’s heart beat rapidly in his chest as the Guardian watched the object of his affection open the letter he placed outside of their lair. He watched as a sharp claw broke the sloppily placed seal, he watched as crimson eyes read the chicken scratch of handwriting. Aradia’s eyes widened slightly, an incredulous look on her face as they got to the place in the letter that Rozlyn can assume was his messy confession.

In a clan full of vicious and fight-hungry dragons, being romantic was more about bringing the one you’re courting a hunk of bloody meat ripped off of whatever beast you decided to fight, and less about writing letters conveying your deepest emotions.

Rozlyn watched as Aradia got to the end of the letter, the Imperial flipping the page to the backside to see if anything else was written. There wasn’t, Rozlyn ending the letter cryptically so he didn’t give himself away. He went through great lengths to make sure his scent wasn’t detectable and sang praises to the Plaguebringer that Aradia hadn't seen how truly his handwriting could be. Especially when his nerves were all jittery and frayed trying to put his feelings into words. Taking a deep breath, the Guardian quietly walked up to the Imperial, the other dragon too engrossed in staring at the parchment to even notice him.

“What’s that you got there, Aradia?”

The Imperial yelped and swiped at him, Rozlyn nearly getting clawed in the face if it weren’t for his quick reflexes.

“Rozlyn?! Don’t do that, you could’ve lost an eye!” Aradia let out a shaky breath. “I thought you were my father for a second.”

The Imperial took another look at the letter in their claws before shredding the paper into tiny, unreadable pieces, Rozlyn’s heart dropping at the sight.

“I pity the fool who sent me that, I wish I could appreciate it more than destroying it. But the thought of a suitor that Father didn’t approve of himself is something I rather not deal with. He’s already made it clear of his feelings towards me…”

Rozlyn let out a strained hum, trying not to appear to be affected by his crush’s decision with his letter, an ache settling in his heart. With a mighty flap of their wings, Aradia sent the pieces flying in the still air of Plague Lands.

“Why do you look so glum? It’s not like you wrote it.” Aradia huffed at their companion as they settled back on the ground. “Speak of this to no one, please. I don’t need more of my Father’s ire.”

Rozlyn swallowed his hurt and gave Aradia a wordless nod, the Imperial smiling at him and brushing his wings with theirs. The Guardian watched as Aradia made their way to their clan’s mess hall, probably to challenge someone into fighting them, unable to move. He had a feeling his confession would be fruitless, Aradia was royalty and he was just a lord, he was beneath them whether he liked it or not.

“Oi!” Aradia’s inpatient voice snapped him out of his trance. “Are you coming or not? Food isn’t ready, that means hangry warriors itching for a fight, let’s go!”

Rozlyn bounded after the Imperial, a fondness for Aradia’s cravings for violence soothing his heart a bit. He wasn’t going to give up, no, he’ll just have to try harder.
aradia wrote:
Blood dripped from Aradia’s snout as they pant in exhaustion, their eyes never leaving their target. The massive boar wasn’t in good shape either—one wing dragging on the ground, broken, the beast limping around the arena. Aradia hissed as the wounds caused by light magic began to fester and sizzle, causing them to stagger a bit. The boar took the moment of weakness as a time to strike, charging up another Bright Bolt and sending the ball of light straight to Aradia. The Imperial had to act fast and parried with Vile Bolt, the two magics colliding in a mix of light and death. Aradia grabbed one of their fallen weapons–a double-bladed Tomahawk–and ran into the smoke the blast created, their eyes, nose, and throat burning with the essence of magic, ambushing the Featherback Boar with a mighty swing of their axe. The boar let out a surprised roar, the axe slicing the beast’s snout, the beast flailing and knocking the Imperial off their feet. Aradia crashed into the sand, and the side affected by the light magic started to burn from the sediment that stuck into the wound. The Imperial watched as the beast went wild and started to buck, trying to get the axe off its nose.

“You will never lead the clan!”

Lucifer’s harsh words played like a record in Aradia’s head, his vitriol the reason the young Imperial wanted to fight in the Arena in the first place. They had to bring home the head and pelt of the Featherback Boar, to show their father they were serious about becoming future clan head, to show how masculine they could be.

“No female can run this clan!”

Aradia slowly arose from the ground–their eyes set on the still flailing boar–summoning magic from their depths and releasing a Contaminate spell, the sharp talon embedding into the boar’s belly, the beast unable to move as rot started to spread across its body. Aradia limped hastily towards the boar as the beast tried to writhe away from the offending talon, ripping out the Tomahawk from its snout. With a mighty cry, the Imperial swung with all their might and sliced the boar’s head clean off, the Arena erupting with sound as the battle was over.

“Aradia?! Someone call for a healer! Quickly! Aradia, you foolish child, what have you done!?”

The Imperial gave their mother a weak smile as they limped all the way back to the clan, their spoils strapped securely on their body. Their energy was being slowly drained the more they walked, the pain from their wounds becoming more and more unbearable, the heavy pelt and severed head from the boar made the journey less easy. Lilith ran towards her child in worry, coaxing the younger Imperial to lean up against her as they walked to the clan infirmary. The Empress then commanded that the healers make haste to prevent any of the wounds becoming a detriment to her child, the pelt and the head set to the side as Aradia was being treated.

“What you did was asinine and dangerous!” Lilith was on Aradia like a bee on honey, despite the flutter of activity around her child. “What if you died in that Arena? Are you trying to play with your life?! Aradia, what were you thinking?”

The young Imperial in question let out a mighty roar as one of the attendants started to clean their wounds, their eyes swirling with pain and exhaustion. “I had…to prove my…worth. Show Father…I am cap…able…”

The last words they heard were a healer coaxing their mother to let them rest before blacking out.

“How long was I out?”

The healer redressing Aradia’s wounds looked up from her work and smiled at the restless Imperial, snipping off the last of the bandages.

“Just a couple of days! I’m surprised you managed to sleep that long, your father let out quite the fit once he got back from his conquest and heard about what you did. Good luck facing him…” The healer trailed off.

“Sir, sir is fine.”

“...Sir. I think he’s still quite in a mood. He demanded you see him once you’re well enough to be walking.”

Aradia let out a soft sigh, rising to their feet with a slight limp and giving the healer a polite nod as they walked out of the infirmary. As much as they loved their father, he wasn’t the easiest to please. The Emperor never gave them a time or day once they were born, Aradia was lucky to be even raised within the clan’s domain since some of their siblings were left out in the harsh Plague lands to die. Their father’s anger was palpable the closer they got to their parents' lair, Aradia taking a slow and calming breath before entering the lair. Their parents immediately looked up at them, one pair of eyes in worry while the other darkened in fury.

“What in the Plaguebringer’s name were you thinking?! A Featherback Boar of all things to fight! You know light magic makes us WEAK!”
Bith Aradia and Lilith flinched at Lucifer’s thunderous voice, however, Aradia couldn’t afford to cower like their mother. No, they had to be courageous, strong, and full of perseverance–for the warriors of their clan never back down no matter the circumstance!

“Father… you resent me because I was born female. And I…I resented you because you never gave me a chance! You toss me away like you did my siblings, you spout hurtful words to not only me but also Mother. You doubt my abilities. I wanted to show you that I’m not someone who wants to be waited claw and foot, I want to fight! Be a warrior! That I can lead this clan with the same fierceness as you! That’s why I did it. The magic of a Featherback is stronger than ours and that’s why I had to do it. To prove to you that I am capable!”

Lucifer was silent, his eyes still blazing in anger yet Aradia stood their ground, their head held up high.

“Father, please…give me a chance. Let me prove myself. Please.”

A few minutes of silence passed as father and child stared at each other before Lucifer broke eye contact and let out a longsuffering sigh.

“Get rest up, once those wounds heal, your training begins.”

and here is the code since their lore had a lot of formatting!
Code:
[i]Blood dripped from Aradia’s snout as they pant in exhaustion, their eyes never leaving their target. The massive boar wasn’t in good shape either—one wing dragging on the ground, broken, the beast limping around the arena. Aradia hissed as the wounds caused by light magic began to fester and sizzle, causing them to stagger a bit. The boar took the moment of weakness as a time to strike, charging up another Bright Bolt and sending the ball of light straight to Aradia. The Imperial had to act fast and parried with Vile Bolt, the two magics colliding in a mix of light and death. Aradia grabbed one of their fallen weapons–a double-bladed Tomahawk–and ran into the smoke the blast created, their eyes, nose, and throat burning with the essence of magic, ambushing the Featherback Boar with a mighty swing of their axe. The boar let out a surprised roar, the axe slicing the beast’s snout, the beast flailing and knocking the Imperial off their feet. Aradia crashed into the sand, and the side affected by the light magic started to burn from the sediment that stuck into the wound. The Imperial watched as the beast went wild and started to buck, trying to get the axe off its nose. “You will never lead the clan!” Lucifer’s harsh words played like a record in Aradia’s head, his vitriol the reason the young Imperial wanted to fight in the Arena in the first place. They had to bring home the head and pelt of the Featherback Boar, to show their father they were serious about becoming future clan head, to show how masculine they could be. “No female can run this clan!” Aradia slowly arose from the ground–their eyes set on the still flailing boar–summoning magic from their depths and releasing a Contaminate spell, the sharp talon embedding into the boar’s belly, the beast unable to move as rot started to spread across its body. Aradia limped hastily towards the boar as the beast tried to writhe away from the offending talon, ripping out the Tomahawk from its snout. With a mighty cry, the Imperial swung with all their might and sliced the boar’s head clean off, the Arena erupting with sound as the battle was over.[/i] [center]–[/center] “Aradia?! Someone call for a healer! Quickly! Aradia, you foolish child, what have you done!?” The Imperial gave their mother a weak smile as they limped all the way back to the clan, their spoils strapped securely on their body. Their energy was being slowly drained the more they walked, the pain from their wounds becoming more and more unbearable, the heavy pelt and severed head from the boar made the journey less easy. Lilith ran towards her child in worry, coaxing the younger Imperial to lean up against her as they walked to the clan infirmary. The Empress then commanded that the healers make haste to prevent any of the wounds becoming a detriment to her child, the pelt and the head set to the side as Aradia was being treated. “What you did was asinine and dangerous!” Lilith was on Aradia like a bee on honey, despite the flutter of activity around her child. “What if you died in that Arena? Are you trying to play with your life?! Aradia, what were you thinking?” The young Imperial in question let out a mighty roar as one of the attendants started to clean their wounds, their eyes swirling with pain and exhaustion. “I had…to prove my…worth. Show Father…I am cap…able…” The last words they heard were a healer coaxing their mother to let them rest before blacking out. [center]–[/center] “How long was I out?” The healer redressing Aradia’s wounds looked up from her work and smiled at the restless Imperial, snipping off the last of the bandages. “Just a couple of days! I’m surprised you managed to sleep that long, your father let out quite the fit once he got back from his conquest and heard about what you did. Good luck facing him…” The healer trailed off. “Sir, sir is fine.” “...Sir. I think he’s still quite in a mood. He demanded you see him once you’re well enough to be walking.” Aradia let out a soft sigh, rising to their feet with a slight limp and giving the healer a polite nod as they walked out of the infirmary. As much as they loved their father, he wasn’t the easiest to please. The Emperor never gave them a time or day once they were born, Aradia was lucky to be even raised within the clan’s domain since some of their siblings were left out in the harsh Plague lands to die. Their father’s anger was palpable the closer they got to their parents' lair, Aradia taking a slow and calming breath before entering the lair. Their parents immediately looked up at them, one pair of eyes in worry while the other darkened in fury. “What in the Plaguebringer’s name were you thinking?! A Featherback Boar of all things to fight! You know light magic makes us [i][b]WEAK[/b][/i]!” Bith Aradia and Lilith flinched at Lucifer’s thunderous voice, however, Aradia couldn’t afford to cower like their mother. No, they had to be courageous, strong, and full of perseverance–for the warriors of their clan never back down no matter the circumstance! “Father… you resent me because I was born female. And I…I resented you because you never gave me a chance! You toss me away like you did my siblings, you spout hurtful words to not only me but also Mother. You doubt my abilities. I wanted to show you that I’m not someone who wants to be waited claw and foot, I want to fight! Be a warrior! That I can lead this clan with the same fierceness as you! That’s why I did it. The magic of a Featherback is stronger than ours and that’s why I had to do it. To prove to you that I am capable!” Lucifer was silent, his eyes still blazing in anger yet Aradia stood their ground, their head held up high. “Father, please…give me a chance. Let me prove myself. Please.” A few minutes of silence passed as father and child stared at each other before Lucifer broke eye contact and let out a longsuffering sigh. “Get rest up, once those wounds heal, your training begins.”
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous

Pardon my language, but gotdamn! I love how they both came out! <3
You captured both of them beautifully, as for Aradia's pronouns, they/them is fine!

I'll def be back for more later. :D
@pulchritudinous

Pardon my language, but gotdamn! I love how they both came out! <3
You captured both of them beautifully, as for Aradia's pronouns, they/them is fine!

I'll def be back for more later. :D
fiFase7.png
| Gotta wonder what happens next..
@Skollrous yay! i’m really glad you like them, i’m ngl i was a little concern since i didn’t ask abt aradia’s pronouns and i’d hate to misgender them ykno? plus writer block hit me so hard as soon as april rolled around it was a mess but anyways, thank you again and see you next time!

@McFlyz whenever you get the chance, please send me your payment of 50kt via cr or pm and i’ll get started on your request! also do you have anymore notes or ideas for the dragon you linked? a few more details would be lovely!
@Skollrous yay! i’m really glad you like them, i’m ngl i was a little concern since i didn’t ask abt aradia’s pronouns and i’d hate to misgender them ykno? plus writer block hit me so hard as soon as april rolled around it was a mess but anyways, thank you again and see you next time!

@McFlyz whenever you get the chance, please send me your payment of 50kt via cr or pm and i’ll get started on your request! also do you have anymore notes or ideas for the dragon you linked? a few more details would be lovely!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous OOOH! It's great, thanks so much :D I would be honored if you add Surri to your showcase ^=^"Not that stupid, genius" cracked me up lolol
@pulchritudinous OOOH! It's great, thanks so much :D I would be honored if you add Surri to your showcase ^=^"Not that stupid, genius" cracked me up lolol
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@undertones yay! i’m glad you liked it! i knew i had to go to a comedic route for him, especially since he’s a trickster! thank you sm for being my first order, i appreciate you <3 i’ll have to order lore from you once i finish some of these permas of mine :)
@undertones yay! i’m glad you liked it! i knew i had to go to a comedic route for him, especially since he’s a trickster! thank you sm for being my first order, i appreciate you <3 i’ll have to order lore from you once i finish some of these permas of mine :)
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous Sent! And sure! What sort of details would you like? :D
@pulchritudinous Sent! And sure! What sort of details would you like? :D
Hn2Y21l.png
@McFlyz i think where i’m a little confused with is what kind of trouble your dragon gets into. does he cause trouble, or does trouble seem to find him? also how did he get outlasted? was there something he did in his previous clan caused them to kick him out?
@McFlyz i think where i’m a little confused with is what kind of trouble your dragon gets into. does he cause trouble, or does trouble seem to find him? also how did he get outlasted? was there something he did in his previous clan caused them to kick him out?
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@pulchritudinous Trouble seems to find him and he manages to get out of it by preforming Looney Tunes-style escapes. As for why he was outlasted, due to his comedic shenanigans and the trouble he was always getting into, he was chased out to find a new clan
@pulchritudinous Trouble seems to find him and he manages to get out of it by preforming Looney Tunes-style escapes. As for why he was outlasted, due to his comedic shenanigans and the trouble he was always getting into, he was chased out to find a new clan
Hn2Y21l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11