Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your FR Goals?
1 2 3 4 5
Awaken a living bestiary. (Actually obtain every fam instead of just abusing Fiona)
Awaken a living bestiary. (Actually obtain every fam instead of just abusing Fiona)
Write lore and have pretty bios for all my dragons but I'm so lazy and lack creativity ):

Edit: oh I guess I do have other goals actually
- Max all gathering levels
- Awaken all familiars
- Reach max level in Baldwin's
- Purchase/unlock all lair and hibden slots
- Win something from Roundsey one day to feel cool

That's it. The basics. My original goal was to obtain a Light Sprite and then I did that so I'm pretty chillin now'a'days.
Write lore and have pretty bios for all my dragons but I'm so lazy and lack creativity ):

Edit: oh I guess I do have other goals actually
- Max all gathering levels
- Awaken all familiars
- Reach max level in Baldwin's
- Purchase/unlock all lair and hibden slots
- Win something from Roundsey one day to feel cool

That's it. The basics. My original goal was to obtain a Light Sprite and then I did that so I'm pretty chillin now'a'days.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
I'm sitting at probably 3 long-term ones? And a few additional ones I somewhat wish to do, but mostly to fit in with others haha
  1. Have 28 mln treasure stored in my vault. With this I am testing my will, patience and "economy knowledge" (basically trying to see what sells fast / how to gain treasure quick). This is somewhat releated to my next one.
  2. Unlock all lair slots and hibernation den gem slots. I've been so obssesed with the thought of completing it that I made plenty of (albeit not entirely accurate) calculations.
  3. Finish my gene + breeding projects. RIP, this will take a long, LONG time
  4. Write dragon biographies I am actually proud of.
  5. Catch 'em [familliars]! But only those coliseum + marketplace ones.

And yeah, that's it. But.. they really take up so much memory space in my mind lol
I'm sitting at probably 3 long-term ones? And a few additional ones I somewhat wish to do, but mostly to fit in with others haha
  1. Have 28 mln treasure stored in my vault. With this I am testing my will, patience and "economy knowledge" (basically trying to see what sells fast / how to gain treasure quick). This is somewhat releated to my next one.
  2. Unlock all lair slots and hibernation den gem slots. I've been so obssesed with the thought of completing it that I made plenty of (albeit not entirely accurate) calculations.
  3. Finish my gene + breeding projects. RIP, this will take a long, LONG time
  4. Write dragon biographies I am actually proud of.
  5. Catch 'em [familliars]! But only those coliseum + marketplace ones.

And yeah, that's it. But.. they really take up so much memory space in my mind lol
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
I achieved my first three goals. (:
Cloudy Wings / A Roundsey Dragon / bios for all dragons in my lair

Currently working on my last three goals:
bios for all dragons in my hib den / all familiars except KS + Bool / unlock final den slot
I achieved my first three goals. (:
Cloudy Wings / A Roundsey Dragon / bios for all dragons in my lair

Currently working on my last three goals:
bios for all dragons in my hib den / all familiars except KS + Bool / unlock final den slot
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

And run a successful exalt rescue

Other than that idk
Finish my G1s :(

And run a successful exalt rescue

Other than that idk
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gifEB1lJ.gifmKoem.gifLMYF2.gif
cyfCl.gifzWJck.gifNOzcq.gif
Triple radioactive gen1 :c
Prefer to hatch one myself but buying is fine too. Just have to make sure that it is not a roundsey one. Rounsey gen1's mean nothing to me.
Triple radioactive gen1 :c
Prefer to hatch one myself but buying is fine too. Just have to make sure that it is not a roundsey one. Rounsey gen1's mean nothing to me.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Unlock more lair slots, which then rolls into my next goal. Which is to finish the first two breeding plans I have, with as minimal outside help as possible.

It's very slow going thanks to my playing pace.
Unlock more lair slots, which then rolls into my next goal. Which is to finish the first two breeding plans I have, with as minimal outside help as possible.

It's very slow going thanks to my playing pace.
My main goal is a constantly moving one: a bio for all of my lore dragons, including at least one piece of art for each one.

(By "lore dragons," I mean my current lore dragons; not my original clan.)

A lesser goal that I only work toward sporadically: acquire all of the coli familiars. But I have to get them by grinding, as a gift, or from raffles; I can't buy them.
My main goal is a constantly moving one: a bio for all of my lore dragons, including at least one piece of art for each one.

(By "lore dragons," I mean my current lore dragons; not my original clan.)

A lesser goal that I only work toward sporadically: acquire all of the coli familiars. But I have to get them by grinding, as a gift, or from raffles; I can't buy them.
MmSftql.png
I don't really have any set goals though I am 1 level away from max in brewing. My dream though is to one day get a Bonefiend familiar
I don't really have any set goals though I am 1 level away from max in brewing. My dream though is to one day get a Bonefiend familiar
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
downsize my lair is a huge one, but I have several fandragon breeding projects I just want to be done with so I can move on to the next batch, which sucks because most aside from 1 need to go to other flights to get the eyes I want.

After those it's finishing up my gene projects, since most of my breeding projects are also gene projects once I get their colors, because that is cheaper and faster than geneing up both parents ill exalt/sell later for 1 baby. 2 are for imps, and rng hates me enough for me to know I'll probably be at this batch for years. T-T
downsize my lair is a huge one, but I have several fandragon breeding projects I just want to be done with so I can move on to the next batch, which sucks because most aside from 1 need to go to other flights to get the eyes I want.

After those it's finishing up my gene projects, since most of my breeding projects are also gene projects once I get their colors, because that is cheaper and faster than geneing up both parents ill exalt/sell later for 1 baby. 2 are for imps, and rng hates me enough for me to know I'll probably be at this batch for years. T-T
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
1 2 3 4 5