Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your FR Goals?
1 2 3 4 5
Getting myself a Bone Fiend is my current and final goal in FR. Its probably will taking years just to find for one unfortunate[emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Getting myself a Bone Fiend is my current and final goal in FR. Its probably will taking years just to find for one unfortunate
Do5TvZy.png
be really rich so i can gene all of my dragons that have basic
be really rich so i can gene all of my dragons that have basic
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
Current goals are to finish my projects (a G1 + 2 breeding ones), as many familiars awakened + owned as possible and max lair (this one will have to wait until I get dom discounts again). These goals need lots of money so I've been coli grinding to get there.
Current goals are to finish my projects (a G1 + 2 breeding ones), as many familiars awakened + owned as possible and max lair (this one will have to wait until I get dom discounts again). These goals need lots of money so I've been coli grinding to get there.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
short-ish term: awaken most of the familiars i own (the majority are already at companion or loyal)

medium term: finish all of my g1 projects

long term: unlock all lair + den slots

really long term: light sprite

extremely long term: skycat
short-ish term: awaken most of the familiars i own (the majority are already at companion or loyal)

medium term: finish all of my g1 projects

long term: unlock all lair + den slots

really long term: light sprite

extremely long term: skycat
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
To make beautiful fish people and get better at comedy.

LET'S GO.
To make beautiful fish people and get better at comedy.

LET'S GO.
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
i just want to be able to have fun and make a nice lair for me to look at, i'd like to think im doing ok in that department but sometimes i get overwhelmed by the large amount of color combinations and cool genes because i want to have a small lair.

an actual goal? uh... i still have some dragons i don't have outfit plans for and i've been pushing it off pretty badly.
i just want to be able to have fun and make a nice lair for me to look at, i'd like to think im doing ok in that department but sometimes i get overwhelmed by the large amount of color combinations and cool genes because i want to have a small lair.

an actual goal? uh... i still have some dragons i don't have outfit plans for and i've been pushing it off pretty badly.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
i wanna gene my dragons and finish their outfits... theyre so cool
i wanna gene my dragons and finish their outfits... theyre so cool
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Gems, gems, gems. I want them all, but 100k is my goal right now. Makin' bank, baby. :)
Gems, gems, gems. I want them all, but 100k is my goal right now. Makin' bank, baby. :)
qMOyKa9.png
Current goal is just finding an ugly 5 digit so I can have a fun scatter journey. In the meantime, I'd like to find the time to make lore/bios for my entire clan. In the future, I'd like to unlock all achievements once that comes out. >:]

A goal is also to finish up the last 9 slots of the hibden but it's taking forever and I'm super casual about it haha.
Current goal is just finding an ugly 5 digit so I can have a fun scatter journey. In the meantime, I'd like to find the time to make lore/bios for my entire clan. In the future, I'd like to unlock all achievements once that comes out. >:]

A goal is also to finish up the last 9 slots of the hibden but it's taking forever and I'm super casual about it haha.
To get my lair as big as possible, including all hibden slots. I just love collecting dragons so I need as much space as possible :)

I want to also complete my bestiary, which is gonna be a hard one but I'm here for the long haul ^.^

A goal I'm about to hit is getting three dragons to lvl 25! Just one more lvl to go!!

And a short term goal is to own a harlequin/jester dragon, the new genes are just so gorgeous!!! Probably my new favorite :)
To get my lair as big as possible, including all hibden slots. I just love collecting dragons so I need as much space as possible :)

I want to also complete my bestiary, which is gonna be a hard one but I'm here for the long haul ^.^

A goal I'm about to hit is getting three dragons to lvl 25! Just one more lvl to go!!

And a short term goal is to own a harlequin/jester dragon, the new genes are just so gorgeous!!! Probably my new favorite :)
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
1 2 3 4 5