Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | comfort items?
1 2 3
Pokemon plushies
Pokemon plushies
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
1) hoodies (even if its like 90 degrees outside lol) 2) stuffed animals. rn i have a Foxy (fnaf) plushie in my background. used to have a dappled gray horse one but I lost it [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
1) hoodies (even if its like 90 degrees outside lol)
2) stuffed animals. rn i have a Foxy (fnaf) plushie in my background. used to have a dappled gray horse one but I lost it
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Hmm... I would have to say for me it's my little hoop earring. I dont know why but I wear it everywhere. Most of the time when I get anxious all I do is fidle with it and I start to calm down.... and it also makes me feel like i'm a animus dragon in 'Wings Of Fire' for some reason ;-;
Hmm... I would have to say for me it's my little hoop earring. I dont know why but I wear it everywhere. Most of the time when I get anxious all I do is fidle with it and I start to calm down.... and it also makes me feel like i'm a animus dragon in 'Wings Of Fire' for some reason ;-;
May the chaos rise! XD
not something I bring everywhere but I have a shirt that is like 2xl and its just really big and comfy and has a pikachu on it and I no joke wear that thing every single day after work/after I get home for the day... ( if I am washing it I do wear something else but MOSTLY every day) idk why it gives me comfort but it does and I dont really feel like I am relaxed for the day in anything else!
not something I bring everywhere but I have a shirt that is like 2xl and its just really big and comfy and has a pikachu on it and I no joke wear that thing every single day after work/after I get home for the day... ( if I am washing it I do wear something else but MOSTLY every day) idk why it gives me comfort but it does and I dont really feel like I am relaxed for the day in anything else!
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] a specific water bottle that's fun colors and has a sticker I like on it, I like to stay hydrated and it shows a lil personality [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] my phone so I can look busy if I need to, or play games to distract myself (among many other uses) [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] some kind of jewelry, usually a bracelet and/or earrings I can fidget with [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] I don't bring it everywhere but whichever small bag I'm currently using to carry things must have a specific little plushie keychain and more if I'm carrying a bag, I gotta be prepared (at home I'm almost always at least partially under a blanket)
a specific water bottle that's fun colors and has a sticker I like on it, I like to stay hydrated and it shows a lil personality

my phone so I can look busy if I need to, or play games to distract myself (among many other uses)

some kind of jewelry, usually a bracelet and/or earrings I can fidget with

I don't bring it everywhere but whichever small bag I'm currently using to carry things must have a specific little plushie keychain

and more if I'm carrying a bag, I gotta be prepared

(at home I'm almost always at least partially under a blanket)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
my plushies

specifically my tiger plushie who i named Prince, got him for x mas when i was 9

and Toni the Dimetrodon. had him since i was a newborn, kept him in my closest for years until i decided to bring him to school with me as a glorified stress ball. he has beads instead of stuffing so he's good to squeeze
my plushies

specifically my tiger plushie who i named Prince, got him for x mas when i was 9

and Toni the Dimetrodon. had him since i was a newborn, kept him in my closest for years until i decided to bring him to school with me as a glorified stress ball. he has beads instead of stuffing so he's good to squeeze
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I have a Squishmallows Longhorn named Armie. He's my go to. I come home, and sometimes, completely lose myself in him. I have severe depression and anxiety, so he's good for that.
I have a Squishmallows Longhorn named Armie. He's my go to. I come home, and sometimes, completely lose myself in him. I have severe depression and anxiety, so he's good for that.
It's a plain throw pillow that I use for sleeping. I had to put my cat down this week and that pillow with the extra weight on my hip or just snuggling it gives me a feeling like she is still close by.
It's a plain throw pillow that I use for sleeping. I had to put my cat down this week and that pillow with the extra weight on my hip or just snuggling it gives me a feeling like she is still close by.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
1 2 3