Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Olympuswatch Coli Grinding
1 2 3 4
Hi!

Grinding Order:
@Hyleoroi
Your Username: Mirna
I would like to order: 1 Hour
Type of Grind: All drops
In: Redrock Cove
Hi!

Grinding Order:
@Hyleoroi
Your Username: Mirna
I would like to order: 1 Hour
Type of Grind: All drops
In: Redrock Cove
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@elytra @meniph @mirna

Hi all! I'm only just now seeing these - I have been bedridden for about the days now so while I am hoping to get out of bed and do something today, I can't guarantee I'll be able to get your orders done in time for the fest. If you'd like to cancel knowing that, I totally understand! And if I'm able to get up for a bit, I'll do my best to fulfill these. But I wanted to be open with y'all.

I appreciate you!
@elytra @meniph @mirna

Hi all! I'm only just now seeing these - I have been bedridden for about the days now so while I am hoping to get out of bed and do something today, I can't guarantee I'll be able to get your orders done in time for the fest. If you'd like to cancel knowing that, I totally understand! And if I'm able to get up for a bit, I'll do my best to fulfill these. But I wanted to be open with y'all.

I appreciate you!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi
You can go ahead and cancel my order, I already have enough fest stuff for this month ^^ thank you regardless and I wish you a speedy recovery!
@Hyleoroi
You can go ahead and cancel my order, I already have enough fest stuff for this month ^^ thank you regardless and I wish you a speedy recovery!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@hyleoroi

i hope you feel better, your health definitely comes first. I also don't need the grinding anymore, but please let me know if you open in the future <3
@hyleoroi

i hope you feel better, your health definitely comes first. I also don't need the grinding anymore, but please let me know if you open in the future <3
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@mirna @meniph

Thank you for understanding - I'm sorry I wasn't able to complete your orders. Meniph, I'll let you know when I re-open!

@elytra

I was able to complete your hour and will send over the CRs shortly!
@mirna @meniph

Thank you for understanding - I'm sorry I wasn't able to complete your orders. Meniph, I'll let you know when I re-open!

@elytra

I was able to complete your hour and will send over the CRs shortly!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 3 4