Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Elemental egg trades
1 2 3 4 5
@Kaminotea
Would you trade an unhatched Arcane egg for one of your Water eggs?
@Kaminotea
Would you trade an unhatched Arcane egg for one of your Water eggs?
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Draco981 Sure thing, set up a CR please :)
@Draco981 Sure thing, set up a CR please :)
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
@Kaminotea Could I trade my Shadow & Arcane eggs for Wind & Earth eggs?
@Kaminotea Could I trade my Shadow & Arcane eggs for Wind & Earth eggs?
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
@vacantlyamused Sure, I'll set up a CR :)
@vacantlyamused Sure, I'll set up a CR :)
hihi! @Kaminotea if it's still available, could I trade an unhatched Earth egg for an unhatched Ice egg?
hihi! @Kaminotea if it's still available, could I trade an unhatched Earth egg for an unhatched Ice egg?
@Kaminotea Hi! Could I trade a Water egg for a Lightning egg? If so, you can just set up the CR. Thanks!
@Kaminotea Hi! Could I trade a Water egg for a Lightning egg? If so, you can just set up the CR. Thanks!
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
@CryMeARiver @SapphireElegy Since it's a little hard too understand which eggs you want and which you have, please set up the CRs^^ (I removed the Lightning egg from my list, as what I had was a Shadow Egg and not Lightning, that was a mistake on my part, so if you wanted that one, sorry, I don't have it)
@CryMeARiver @SapphireElegy Since it's a little hard too understand which eggs you want and which you have, please set up the CRs^^ (I removed the Lightning egg from my list, as what I had was a Shadow Egg and not Lightning, that was a mistake on my part, so if you wanted that one, sorry, I don't have it)
@Kaminotea Sorry, I wanted the Lightning egg in exchange for my Water egg ^^' Nvm, thank you!
@Kaminotea Sorry, I wanted the Lightning egg in exchange for my Water egg ^^' Nvm, thank you!
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
@Kaminotea I have a water egg and am looking to trade it for an ice egg. Could we do that?
@Kaminotea I have a water egg and am looking to trade it for an ice egg. Could we do that?
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@Danaisha Sure thing :)
@Danaisha Sure thing :)
1 2 3 4 5