Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | nyanyam's Veilspuns (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@drazzi

oh no, i don’t mind the orders! they don’t weigh on me, i just feel bad if anyone had to wait a couple of weeks when they didn’t agree to that xD

and thank you so much for your well wishes <3
@drazzi

oh no, i don’t mind the orders! they don’t weigh on me, i just feel bad if anyone had to wait a couple of weeks when they didn’t agree to that xD

and thank you so much for your well wishes <3
@nyanyam

Hey no worries and no need to apologise! I can wait for the commission for sure, I hope everything goes well.
@nyanyam

Hey no worries and no need to apologise! I can wait for the commission for sure, I hope everything goes well.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@nyanam sending you strength to be a source of strength

If either of you is a reader Rachel Naomi Remen’s -Kitchen Table Wisdom- was of great help to me personally. (Remen own experiences as a physician and survivor of life-threatening illness led her to become a counselor specializing in helping people through medical crises. It’s a hope-filled book broken up in small sections.)
@nyanam sending you strength to be a source of strength

If either of you is a reader Rachel Naomi Remen’s -Kitchen Table Wisdom- was of great help to me personally. (Remen own experiences as a physician and survivor of life-threatening illness led her to become a counselor specializing in helping people through medical crises. It’s a hope-filled book broken up in small sections.)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@nyanyam I am really sorry to hear that. Sending my best wishes for the coming wellbeing of your family member and for your family, and I hope your trip goes safely.

I'm alright with waiting! What matters is that you and your family are able to spend time together and support each other; take as long as you need.
@nyanyam I am really sorry to hear that. Sending my best wishes for the coming wellbeing of your family member and for your family, and I hope your trip goes safely.

I'm alright with waiting! What matters is that you and your family are able to spend time together and support each other; take as long as you need.
@nyanyam
No worries! No need to apologize either, I understand completely. I hope everything goes alright and wish you and your family well. Take all the time you need!

As for the commission, I'm okay with waiting. It's really not that big of a deal, life comes first. Just let me know whenever you get things worked out and I'll be more than willing to send the payment over.

Stay safe and take care in the meantime!
@nyanyam
No worries! No need to apologize either, I understand completely. I hope everything goes alright and wish you and your family well. Take all the time you need!

As for the commission, I'm okay with waiting. It's really not that big of a deal, life comes first. Just let me know whenever you get things worked out and I'll be more than willing to send the payment over.

Stay safe and take care in the meantime!
@nyanyam hiya! can I be put on a ping list for if you reopen? tysm <3
@nyanyam hiya! can I be put on a ping list for if you reopen? tysm <3
5rqxXUf.pngRWTsXVd.png0027.png
@drazzi , @noxidae , @c4uni , @Kahvinporo , @Aquafilia ,

hey guys, super sorry for any inactivity. its been very hectic since April! if you'd like a refund, i can offer one, but if not I'm hoping to start drawing these again and catching up hopefully
@drazzi , @noxidae , @c4uni , @Kahvinporo , @Aquafilia ,

hey guys, super sorry for any inactivity. its been very hectic since April! if you'd like a refund, i can offer one, but if not I'm hoping to start drawing these again and catching up hopefully
@nyanyam

Hey no worries! I havent paid yet since I was gonna do USD once you got that set up. There's no rush though, I completely understand. Life happens. I'd be more than willing to wait if you're still doing them though!
@nyanyam

Hey no worries! I havent paid yet since I was gonna do USD once you got that set up. There's no rush though, I completely understand. Life happens. I'd be more than willing to wait if you're still doing them though!
@nyanyam Thanks for the update! I hope things are going okay for you, even if they are hectic [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm still fine to wait if it doesn't pressure you.
@nyanyam Thanks for the update! I hope things are going okay for you, even if they are hectic I'm still fine to wait if it doesn't pressure you.
j1xElnv.png
nKImE1S.png oSZeGPX.png
@nyanyam

Ty for the update! I hope things calm down for you soon.

I don't need a refund myself, I can wait more <3
@nyanyam

Ty for the update! I hope things calm down for you soon.

I don't need a refund myself, I can wait more <3
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6