Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you proud of your forum signature?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
completely and yes.
completely and yes.
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
I get page comments on it constantly so yes [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
I get page comments on it constantly so yes
Yeah it's pretty nice
Yeah it's pretty nice
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I used an already created code someone had for mine but slightly altered it, I’d say it looks good! C:
I used an already created code someone had for mine but slightly altered it, I’d say it looks good! C:
97.png @ScottieBerry
any pronouns | FR + 3

Water
16033.png
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit. Amet nam maecenas duis. At ligula consequatur vitae. Sit wisi ipsum nullam vitae et omnis nunc."

I like to keep it simple but colorful. I'm not into too much information in signatures - I'll go look up peoples' clan profile if I'm curious :)
I like to keep it simple but colorful. I'm not into too much information in signatures - I'll go look up peoples' clan profile if I'm curious :)
unknown-2.png
Mostly, yes. I drew it a little while back. I need to add a frog or toad to it somewhere based on the current hyperfixation though.
Mostly, yes. I drew it a little while back. I need to add a frog or toad to it somewhere based on the current hyperfixation though.
Yes and no.

No because it doesn't really have anything to do with me and it takes up the entire thing so it's all I've got there right now.

But also yes, because LW doesn't have any official advertisement graphics of any kind, so I made these myself for the site and its users to use. So I'm proud of that I made it (because I think it's actually pretty good.) They may create some in the future but right now it's the closest the site has for official graphics. The button and banner I made are pinned in the official discord so people can use them. Which makes me proud.
Yes and no.

No because it doesn't really have anything to do with me and it takes up the entire thing so it's all I've got there right now.

But also yes, because LW doesn't have any official advertisement graphics of any kind, so I made these myself for the site and its users to use. So I'm proud of that I made it (because I think it's actually pretty good.) They may create some in the future but right now it's the closest the site has for official graphics. The button and banner I made are pinned in the official discord so people can use them. Which makes me proud.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Its my art shop! I made the graphics all by my self, so yes but currently the shop isss closed cause im very busy atm

I also love how I made all the portraits look towards the center
Its my art shop! I made the graphics all by my self, so yes but currently the shop isss closed cause im very busy atm

I also love how I made all the portraits look towards the center
7NebxtL.jpg
I like mine since I'm working on "personal branding" lol. When I actually have free time I'd like to make some art for my sig instead though, which I'd likely be more proud of.
I like mine since I'm working on "personal branding" lol. When I actually have free time I'd like to make some art for my sig instead though, which I'd likely be more proud of.
not really. ill definitely need to tweak it
not really. ill definitely need to tweak it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17