Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just wanna let out my dragon-y vent
I've been trying to give myself a goal to strive for, so I'm not just mindlessly grinding in the coli and getting real bored real quick. So I decided to save up for a 5 digit I really liked, and I hustled all month to get the cash and the dragon just sits there, mocking me, waiting for me to dress it and make it pretty.

And it sells the exact day I save up enough money. OML

Anyone else got similar woes....? We can cry together
I've been trying to give myself a goal to strive for, so I'm not just mindlessly grinding in the coli and getting real bored real quick. So I decided to save up for a 5 digit I really liked, and I hustled all month to get the cash and the dragon just sits there, mocking me, waiting for me to dress it and make it pretty.

And it sells the exact day I save up enough money. OML

Anyone else got similar woes....? We can cry together
Xv5yNtr.gif
Oh no. :'D

If I really want the dragon and know I'll need weeks to gather funds, I'll contact the seller and see if they'll hold it for me.

But one time a seller exalted the dragon I was in the midst of making negotiations for. That was a pretty big oof moment. :'D
Oh no. :'D

If I really want the dragon and know I'll need weeks to gather funds, I'll contact the seller and see if they'll hold it for me.

But one time a seller exalted the dragon I was in the midst of making negotiations for. That was a pretty big oof moment. :'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Oh Gosh I've had that happen to me before, Big oof for real . It was a couple of years ago but its quite awkward :'3
Oh Gosh I've had that happen to me before, Big oof for real . It was a couple of years ago but its quite awkward :'3
Xv5yNtr.gif
i have a plan that i want to do. unfortunately, it'd cost an estimate of 22.5 million treasure. and that's just an estimate.

....my motivation never stuck with it unfortunately. but i still think it'd be funny to do when i can get it to work
i have a plan that i want to do. unfortunately, it'd cost an estimate of 22.5 million treasure. and that's just an estimate.

....my motivation never stuck with it unfortunately. but i still think it'd be funny to do when i can get it to work
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
Aww, that's the worst. Next time you should ask if the person will hold it for you.
Aww, that's the worst. Next time you should ask if the person will hold it for you.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Oh, gosh I've been on the exact opposite side of the problem as you.
I once bought a REALLY pretty arcane primal and someone almost immediately messaged me that they'd been saving up for her and the only thing they had left to do was swap treasure for gems and asked me if I'd be willing to sell her for the treasure amount version of what I bought her for.

I gave her up because I felt bad for them and man I still think about that dragon to this day.
Oh, gosh I've been on the exact opposite side of the problem as you.
I once bought a REALLY pretty arcane primal and someone almost immediately messaged me that they'd been saving up for her and the only thing they had left to do was swap treasure for gems and asked me if I'd be willing to sell her for the treasure amount version of what I bought her for.

I gave her up because I felt bad for them and man I still think about that dragon to this day.
15288.png Mattie/Sol
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.png
bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
J7D1quC.pngWKtl2lb.png
྿྿྿
྿྿྿
oh same, except it was a random 7 digit so I didn't spend nearly as much time saving up. still, it really sucked!
oh same, except it was a random 7 digit so I didn't spend nearly as much time saving up. still, it really sucked!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
That's unfortunate! Hate when that happens. Luckily, such a thing hasn't happened to me at all yet. Hopefully I don't.. experience it.
That's unfortunate! Hate when that happens. Luckily, such a thing hasn't happened to me at all yet. Hopefully I don't.. experience it.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
oof,,,,, that happened to me once awhile ago, though i'd only gotten half the funds when the dragon got sold off to someone else. it upset me for a week because it was a gorgeous g1 :')
oof,,,,, that happened to me once awhile ago, though i'd only gotten half the funds when the dragon got sold off to someone else. it upset me for a week because it was a gorgeous g1 :')
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png