Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Since when did I have a Loga!?
So I was looking through my familers today and noticed I had a LOGA just lying around in my hoard! [item=Loga] WHERE DID YOU COME FROM LITTLE GUY!? (attached to first dragon in my lair as proof of ownership) I know I got 4 elemetal sprites from my parents but I don't remember ever getting a Loga. I know must have gotten him at some point but I have no idea when. I am so confused-
So I was looking through my familers today and noticed I had a LOGA just lying around in my hoard!
Loga

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM LITTLE GUY!?
(attached to first dragon in my lair as proof of ownership)

I know I got 4 elemetal sprites from my parents but I don't remember ever getting a Loga.

I know must have gotten him at some point but I have no idea when.

I am so confused-
My art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3154548/1

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66071303

The Long Road Home (Pinkerlocke and writing project): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3218694
Congrats on the random find lol. I had something similar happen a while ago now, where I somehow had a mock phoenix familiar, and had no idea where it came from. Still don't know lol
Congrats on the random find lol. I had something similar happen a while ago now, where I somehow had a mock phoenix familiar, and had no idea where it came from. Still don't know lol
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
He saw your lair, decided it was cool, and silently joined your hoard.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="Jhortanas" date="2023-04-22 01:58:34" ] He saw your lair, decided it was cool, and silently joined your hoard. [/quote] This is how it feels sometimes because I have bad short-term memory. It'd be so cute if this were an actual thing, coli-dropped familiars just sort of showing up by way of some sort of Neopets-esque random event. :'] "Oh, look, how sweet! It seems as though in your travels, a[b] [i]Glorious Dayjar[/i][/b] has taken a liking to your lair. Lucky you!" "[item=glorious dayjar] has been added to your hoard."
Jhortanas wrote on 2023-04-22 01:58:34:
This is how it feels sometimes because I have bad short-term memory.

It'd be so cute if this were an actual thing, coli-dropped familiars just sort of showing up by way of some sort of Neopets-esque random event. :']

"Oh, look, how sweet! It seems as though in your travels, a Glorious Dayjar has taken a liking to your lair. Lucky you!"

" Glorious Dayjar has been added to your hoard."
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
When i was a newbie i found a Trick of the Light in my hoard and read its description and i was convinced they can just randomly show up if they feel like it. Like that's how they're obtained.
Buuuut i probably just got it from hunting in shadow. Since. I'm a shadow clan.
When i was a newbie i found a Trick of the Light in my hoard and read its description and i was convinced they can just randomly show up if they feel like it. Like that's how they're obtained.
Buuuut i probably just got it from hunting in shadow. Since. I'm a shadow clan.
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Woo! Congratulations :D

@Feirie Granted. Now familliars can join and leave your lair via random site events.
Woo! Congratulations :D

@Feirie Granted. Now familliars can join and leave your lair via random site events.
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote name="Feirie" date="2023-04-22 03:29:06" ] [quote name="Jhortanas" date="2023-04-22 01:58:34" ] He saw your lair, decided it was cool, and silently joined your hoard. [/quote] This is how it feels sometimes because I have bad short-term memory. It'd be so cute if this were an actual thing, coli-dropped familiars just sort of showing up by way of some sort of Neopets-esque random event. :'] "Oh, look, how sweet! It seems as though in your travels, a[b] [i]Glorious Dayjar[/i][/b] has taken a liking to your lair. Lucky you!" "[item=glorious dayjar] has been added to your hoard." [/quote] okay wait i'd love this tho
Feirie wrote on 2023-04-22 03:29:06:
Jhortanas wrote on 2023-04-22 01:58:34:
This is how it feels sometimes because I have bad short-term memory.

It'd be so cute if this were an actual thing, coli-dropped familiars just sort of showing up by way of some sort of Neopets-esque random event. :']

"Oh, look, how sweet! It seems as though in your travels, a Glorious Dayjar has taken a liking to your lair. Lucky you!"

" Glorious Dayjar has been added to your hoard."

okay wait i'd love this tho
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
Do you play Roundsey? Maybe you won your Loga there and didn’t realize it.
UYU9v2z.jpg
[quote name="FeDog" date="2023-04-22 12:48:31" ] Do you play Roundsey? Maybe you won your Loga there and didn’t realize it. [/quote] Don't item prizes come in PMs usually, though? So you'd still have to actively accept it. I thought only the dragons got auto-added to your lair.
FeDog wrote on 2023-04-22 12:48:31:
Don't item prizes come in PMs usually, though? So you'd still have to actively accept it. I thought only the dragons got auto-added to your lair.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.