Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Angel's workshop[G/T] OPEN FOR EGGS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Riku114 @Kalciferous @PennyLane @Dinsdale @Nyght

I would like to inform all waiting people that I am now taking a long hiatus from commissions. I have no idea when I will return to making them again, but I think I will rather definitely return. I don't know if my break will last a few months or even a year.

Through a flurry of personal responsibilities, my last year at college and writing my bachelor's thesis, I've noticed that I'm completely missing out on creative time for myself. I was taking on orders that were too large and demanding, which made the process of creating them exhausting for me, leaving me with no energy at all to draw for myself and do my own projects.

Therefore, as you can see, the price list has changed. It applies now and will also apply to any person who is waiting on my sidelist now. I would like the aforementioned people to decide whether they still want me to make an order for them after my hiatus. If not, I would ask you to let me know here or in a private message - then I will simply remove you from the list. If you still want me to make an order for you, but something different from what you previously selected, I would also ask you to update your application and let me know.

Also, the form of order making has changed. From now on, I will open the queue for specific types of work, for example, only for portraits or only for one character card. It will all depend on what I will have the energy for at the moment. Everything is explained in detail in my TOS.

The sidelist also will disappear when I'll finish the orders for the people who are left on it, so it will no longer be possible to sign up in advance for a specific type of order. It will turn into a pinglist, to which I will add anyone who expresses a desire to order something in the future and wants to be informed about an open queue. Placing orders will be on a first-come, first-served basis.

Please do not ask during my hiatus when I will be back to taking orders.

I wish you a nice day or night :)
@Riku114 @Kalciferous @PennyLane @Dinsdale @Nyght

I would like to inform all waiting people that I am now taking a long hiatus from commissions. I have no idea when I will return to making them again, but I think I will rather definitely return. I don't know if my break will last a few months or even a year.

Through a flurry of personal responsibilities, my last year at college and writing my bachelor's thesis, I've noticed that I'm completely missing out on creative time for myself. I was taking on orders that were too large and demanding, which made the process of creating them exhausting for me, leaving me with no energy at all to draw for myself and do my own projects.

Therefore, as you can see, the price list has changed. It applies now and will also apply to any person who is waiting on my sidelist now. I would like the aforementioned people to decide whether they still want me to make an order for them after my hiatus. If not, I would ask you to let me know here or in a private message - then I will simply remove you from the list. If you still want me to make an order for you, but something different from what you previously selected, I would also ask you to update your application and let me know.

Also, the form of order making has changed. From now on, I will open the queue for specific types of work, for example, only for portraits or only for one character card. It will all depend on what I will have the energy for at the moment. Everything is explained in detail in my TOS.

The sidelist also will disappear when I'll finish the orders for the people who are left on it, so it will no longer be possible to sign up in advance for a specific type of order. It will turn into a pinglist, to which I will add anyone who expresses a desire to order something in the future and wants to be informed about an open queue. Placing orders will be on a first-come, first-served basis.

Please do not ask during my hiatus when I will be back to taking orders.

I wish you a nice day or night :)

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
@Natsukachan No worries Ill pass for now (I also forgot I had a slot ngl XD)
@Natsukachan No worries Ill pass for now (I also forgot I had a slot ngl XD)
adfa.png
Oh! Omg it's done!!! I love this so so so much ;O;
Oh! Omg it's done!!! I love this so so so much ;O;
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Hello all! I'm slowly coming back to life ^^
And I'm back to making orders of course!

You can add yourself to my >Pinglist< if you wanna be informed about available slots!

@Kalciferous @Dinsdale @Nyght please let me know if you're still interested in a artwork from me. If yes, I'll just start making sketches for you soon :)
Hello all! I'm slowly coming back to life ^^
And I'm back to making orders of course!

You can add yourself to my >Pinglist< if you wanna be informed about available slots!

@Kalciferous @Dinsdale @Nyght please let me know if you're still interested in a artwork from me. If yes, I'll just start making sketches for you soon :)

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
Hello all! I have 3 open slots:

2 gem slots for portraits
1 treasure slot for portrait

If you wanna order from me, please let me know here and fill out the form from first post ^^

My pinglist:
@Sidya @findingpears @PennyLane @Dinsdale @xAstraea @Kalciferous @Impception
Hello all! I have 3 open slots:

2 gem slots for portraits
1 treasure slot for portrait

If you wanna order from me, please let me know here and fill out the form from first post ^^

My pinglist:
@Sidya @findingpears @PennyLane @Dinsdale @xAstraea @Kalciferous @Impception

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
Bump :')
Bump :')

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
Hello all!
I decided to lower prices due to lack of interest. So if you wanna order something from me, I still have 2 gem slots for portraits and 1 treasure slot also for portrait, now in more affordable prices!

You can also add yourself to my new pinglist, to be informed about available slots!

I also added "furry" option, so from now you can order your furry oc's from me :)

My previous pinglist:
@findingpears @PennyLane @Dinsdale @xAstraea @Kalciferous @Impception
Hello all!
I decided to lower prices due to lack of interest. So if you wanna order something from me, I still have 2 gem slots for portraits and 1 treasure slot also for portrait, now in more affordable prices!

You can also add yourself to my new pinglist, to be informed about available slots!

I also added "furry" option, so from now you can order your furry oc's from me :)

My previous pinglist:
@findingpears @PennyLane @Dinsdale @xAstraea @Kalciferous @Impception

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
[center] I arrive to request a portrait for my Leigh! Love your works <3 [b]Username:[/b] Sidya [b]Order type:[/b] portrait [b]Race:[/b] dragon [b]Style:[/b] drawing [b]Colours:[/b] fullcolor + full shading [b]Background type:[/b] simple background with smth [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Character references:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11361722][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/113618/11361722_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional notes:[/b] Experiment to your heart's content [b]Do you read carefully my TOS?:[/b] Yes

I arrive to request a portrait for my Leigh! Love your works <3

Username: Sidya
Order type: portrait
Race: dragon
Style: drawing
Colours: fullcolor + full shading
Background type: simple background with smth
Payment type: Treasure
Character references:
11361722_350.png
Additional notes: Experiment to your heart's content
Do you read carefully my TOS?: Yes