Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41
NOICE
NOICE
733EAYl.png
These are cool, I love slime/sludge for gaos! But can the other ancients have some genes too?
These are cool, I love slime/sludge for gaos! But can the other ancients have some genes too?
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Very interesting!
What do you mean by "gene bloat" though?
Very interesting!
What do you mean by "gene bloat" though?
L2W2zjT.png
No Speckle? ;_;
No Speckle? ;_;
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
ABOUT DANG TIME

Glad to see Gaolers getting some love after it feels like they were kinda just dropped and then forgotten. Heck, I forget they exist sometimes bc of how dang few genes they had before
ABOUT DANG TIME

Glad to see Gaolers getting some love after it feels like they were kinda just dropped and then forgotten. Heck, I forget they exist sometimes bc of how dang few genes they had before
kY5fRTe.png
ASDFGHJK AAAAA i love the image they used ;;;w;
ASDFGHJK AAAAA i love the image they used ;;;w;
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
This is amazing- I’m so glad to see Gaolers getting the love they deserve! I’m just a little confused why they’re getting Boa/Saddle instead of Wolf/Pack- not complaining though ^^
This is amazing- I’m so glad to see Gaolers getting the love they deserve! I’m just a little confused why they’re getting Boa/Saddle instead of Wolf/Pack- not complaining though ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Oooo yes, I can finally focus on one Gaoler I have tucked away in Hibernal Den! Bless for this update! [emoji=aberration love size=1]
Oooo yes, I can finally focus on one Gaoler I have tucked away in Hibernal Den! Bless for this update!
[quote]Additional genes are now available on for [b]Gaoler[/b] dragons! Each of these genes has a chance to appear where their modern counterpart is available. This means that if the modern version of the gene was available in the treasure marketplace, the [b]gaoler[/b] version will be too. If it was available through [b]baldwin[/b], that is where the [b]gaoler[/b] parallel can be brewed![/quote] Poor Baldwin's name didn't even get capitalized, aha. And I'm a little confused by the inconsistency between capitalizing the Gaoler breed in the first sentence of this paragraph, vs. it's not capitalized throughout the rest of the paragraph. Weird thing to get hung up on, I know, but that's just where my weird sleep-deprived brain immediately went, haha! Oh my gosh though I'm so excited about this! I'm sure this will really help with finding the genes more consistently (even if there's a few outliers that will remain with their respective activity). :D I'm kind of hyped to see a new NPC for this Grand Exchange shop too; it's delightful seeing the Grand Exchange really start to fill out with shops and fun NPCs. :0 (And also so curious what alliteration will likely go with the shop's name, too. I love alliteration so much haha.) Good luck with this new shop addition, whenever y'all are able to implement it, and also with figuring out how to de-bloat the rest of the Ancient gene clutter in the other areas. :D This is already such a good step forwards though! I'm hyped. On another note, I am absolutely diggin' all the new Gaoler genes, aw heck yeah. Definitely time to go scry up some new Gaolers, heehee. Angler looks so good on them; I especially adore how it looks on the hatchling artwork, aww. So adorable. :D I think that's gotta be my favorite parallel gene they got in this update, but honestly they all look so good! The staff artists did such a good job, and it's stellar to see their genes get an expansion, how fun! Thank you so much for this update, staff!
Quote:
Additional genes are now available on for Gaoler dragons! Each of these genes has a chance to appear where their modern counterpart is available. This means that if the modern version of the gene was available in the treasure marketplace, the gaoler version will be too. If it was available through baldwin, that is where the gaoler parallel can be brewed!

Poor Baldwin's name didn't even get capitalized, aha. And I'm a little confused by the inconsistency between capitalizing the Gaoler breed in the first sentence of this paragraph, vs. it's not capitalized throughout the rest of the paragraph. Weird thing to get hung up on, I know, but that's just where my weird sleep-deprived brain immediately went, haha!

Oh my gosh though I'm so excited about this! I'm sure this will really help with finding the genes more consistently (even if there's a few outliers that will remain with their respective activity). :D I'm kind of hyped to see a new NPC for this Grand Exchange shop too; it's delightful seeing the Grand Exchange really start to fill out with shops and fun NPCs. :0 (And also so curious what alliteration will likely go with the shop's name, too. I love alliteration so much haha.)

Good luck with this new shop addition, whenever y'all are able to implement it, and also with figuring out how to de-bloat the rest of the Ancient gene clutter in the other areas. :D This is already such a good step forwards though! I'm hyped.

On another note, I am absolutely diggin' all the new Gaoler genes, aw heck yeah. Definitely time to go scry up some new Gaolers, heehee. Angler looks so good on them; I especially adore how it looks on the hatchling artwork, aww. So adorable. :D I think that's gotta be my favorite parallel gene they got in this update, but honestly they all look so good! The staff artists did such a good job, and it's stellar to see their genes get an expansion, how fun! Thank you so much for this update, staff!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
We can finally have little Gaoler plushies running around our lairs!!
We can finally have little Gaoler plushies running around our lairs!!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41