Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Skins, Apparel, Familiars, Eggs
1 2
[quote name="Calloumi" date="2023-03-26 01:23:43" ] Hi! how much treasure would you like for a noc egg? i'm currently broke but thought i might aswell check [/quote] @Calloumi Hi! These are around 200kt on the auction house but I'll take less since I'm looking for a quicker sale, so...maybe 150kt?
Calloumi wrote on 2023-03-26 01:23:43:
Hi! how much treasure would you like for a noc egg? i'm currently broke but thought i might aswell check
@Calloumi
Hi! These are around 200kt on the auction house but I'll take less since I'm looking for a quicker sale, so...maybe 150kt?
Ah i see! As, i said, i can't afford it atm, but thanks! might save up and come back.
have a nice day :)
Ah i see! As, i said, i can't afford it atm, but thanks! might save up and come back.
have a nice day :)
qzjf7g5.png
Wn6vGC1.pngiuEBSJ3.png QRVupBA.png n29EMdP.pngAl1BEGR.png
[emoji=aether tongue size=2]
[emoji=aether winking size=2]
@tetragale

Hello again! I'm dropping by to ask if I can pick up the Accent: Noble Soul (95kt) and Accent: To Die For (170kt) together at 265kt? :o Prices have fallen since then, oh wow. Apologies about how long it took for me to get back around. O_O

I'd also like to remove that Shadowstrike from being on hold! Hopefully that's not an inconvenience, ahh.
@tetragale

Hello again! I'm dropping by to ask if I can pick up the Accent: Noble Soul (95kt) and Accent: To Die For (170kt) together at 265kt? :o Prices have fallen since then, oh wow. Apologies about how long it took for me to get back around. O_O

I'd also like to remove that Shadowstrike from being on hold! Hopefully that's not an inconvenience, ahh.
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
[quote name="ModusMortis" date="2023-04-17 14:49:37" ] @tetragale Hello again! I'm dropping by to ask if I can pick up the Accent: Noble Soul (95kt) and Accent: To Die For (170kt) together at 265kt? :o Prices have fallen since then, oh wow. Apologies about how long it took for me to get back around. O_O I'd also like to remove that Shadowstrike from being on hold! Hopefully that's not an inconvenience, ahh. [/quote] @ModusMortis Oh hi! Good to hear from you again! Those prices sound fine to me, I'm really needing to move these. Go ahead and send a trade whenever you're ready! I'll go ahead and remove the Shadowstrike from your hold list as well.
ModusMortis wrote on 2023-04-17 14:49:37:
@tetragale

@ModusMortis
Oh hi! Good to hear from you again! Those prices sound fine to me, I'm really needing to move these. Go ahead and send a trade whenever you're ready!
I'll go ahead and remove the Shadowstrike from your hold list as well.
@tetragale

I just realized that I made a typo... I'm pretty sure that second skin I listed was meant to be something else, just can't remember what, so for now I'll send a CR for Noble Soul, LOL.

Thank you! :D
@tetragale

I just realized that I made a typo... I'm pretty sure that second skin I listed was meant to be something else, just can't remember what, so for now I'll send a CR for Noble Soul, LOL.

Thank you! :D
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Points and Druzy (35g) 30
Igneous Iguana (25g) 20
Welder's Mask (30g) 25

75kt?
Points and Druzy (35g) 30
Igneous Iguana (25g) 20
Welder's Mask (30g) 25