Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
@Drown ahhh thank you so much!! I dont mind how long it takes either, so please take your time [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Drown
ahhh thank you so much!! I dont mind how long it takes either, so please take your time
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
Heyy, I love your art, could I be put on the pinglist pls?
Heyy, I love your art, could I be put on the pinglist pls?
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
May I be added to a pinglist, please? I'd love to order one day! These are absolutely beautiful!
May I be added to a pinglist, please? I'd love to order one day! These are absolutely beautiful!
icevs1.png
@LuxBrumalis
Profile Dragon
Lore
Quest
Hatchery/Rescue
Art/Adopt Shop
Accent/Skin Shop
@Drown omg i'm so sorry i forgot to send my commission details until now.. if it's not too late:

Username and ID:
auroshen 189045

Dragon(s)/OC(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79616545

Bust/Full body/Chibi/Sketch/Signature (signature type A or B)?: signature type a

Style?: artist's choice!

Details?: could you exclude his bonecarver's spine and wings for the apparel? also, i'd like his eyes to be amber (like in the art in his bio) please!

Payment: gems

sorry again, hope i didn't cause you any inconvenience!
@Drown omg i'm so sorry i forgot to send my commission details until now.. if it's not too late:

Username and ID:
auroshen 189045

Dragon(s)/OC(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79616545

Bust/Full body/Chibi/Sketch/Signature (signature type A or B)?: signature type a

Style?: artist's choice!

Details?: could you exclude his bonecarver's spine and wings for the apparel? also, i'd like his eyes to be amber (like in the art in his bio) please!

Payment: gems

sorry again, hope i didn't cause you any inconvenience!
yDxBpzp.png
Pinglist me
Pleaaassseee your art is so good
Pinglist me
Pleaaassseee your art is so good

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
Can you please add me to your pinglist?
Can you please add me to your pinglist?
PSBwR9r.png
Could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is gorgeous
Thank you!
Could I please be added to your pinglist? Your art is gorgeous
Thank you!
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
@Drown
I kindly invite you to take a look at Elysia and Elgar. If I were to order a portrait of any of these, whom would you be able to / like to draw and why?
@Drown
I kindly invite you to take a look at Elysia and Elgar. If I were to order a portrait of any of these, whom would you be able to / like to draw and why?
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora hmm they're both nice, but i think i prefer elgar just a bit more because i have a lot of fun drawing long hair and cloak type apparel :} plus the toad would be fun to add on haha
@Duosora hmm they're both nice, but i think i prefer elgar just a bit more because i have a lot of fun drawing long hair and cloak type apparel :} plus the toad would be fun to add on haha
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120