Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's something you're proud of today?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
After an all-nighter of grueling homework I got everything submitted for my weekly group assignment before the deadline :D
After an all-nighter of grueling homework I got everything submitted for my weekly group assignment before the deadline :D
I slept almost all day.

I am constantly going. Working. Cleaning. Helping others. Any free time I have, I spend on FR or ACNH. I'll be exhausted, but the idea of doing nothing but work and sleep on weekdays is incredibly depressing.

Well, today, I didn't do ANY of that. I slept. I woke up at noon, went grocery shopping. And then came home and slept some more. It was wonderful.
I slept almost all day.

I am constantly going. Working. Cleaning. Helping others. Any free time I have, I spend on FR or ACNH. I'll be exhausted, but the idea of doing nothing but work and sleep on weekdays is incredibly depressing.

Well, today, I didn't do ANY of that. I slept. I woke up at noon, went grocery shopping. And then came home and slept some more. It was wonderful.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Happened yesterday but I worked out! I'm trying to make it a habit to work out at least once a week and I've been forgetting to, but now I didn't!
Happened yesterday but I worked out! I'm trying to make it a habit to work out at least once a week and I've been forgetting to, but now I didn't!
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I wrote 2500 words to finish a 4500 words long chapter in two days :D
I wrote 2500 words to finish a 4500 words long chapter in two days :D
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
managed to not have a mental breakdown
managed to not have a mental breakdown
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
Today I posted on the forums a little more than I usually do per day. That makes me have a total of 766 posts (767 after I post this one), thus giving me five golden stars on my profile! I really like collecting small, noticeable achievements like these. [emoji=coatl happy] I'm slowly trying to get out of my figurative/metaphorical shell. Flight Rising is helping me to speed up the process in so many ways and I'm proud of myself for that! [emoji=guardian tongue] I also reformatted my clan info or clan description on my clan profile. I really like the aesthetic in it, and it's very green. It screams "I'm a proud Wind Flight member!" in it.
Today I posted on the forums a little more than I usually do per day. That makes me have a total of 766 posts (767 after I post this one), thus giving me five golden stars on my profile! I really like collecting small, noticeable achievements like these.

I'm slowly trying to get out of my figurative/metaphorical shell. Flight Rising is helping me to speed up the process in so many ways and I'm proud of myself for that!

I also reformatted my clan info or clan description on my clan profile. I really like the aesthetic in it, and it's very green. It screams "I'm a proud Wind Flight member!" in it.

Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
I designed an OC! One that I’m actually proud of!
I designed an OC! One that I’m actually proud of!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
is it weird to be proud of myself that i went to the dentist? i was so terrified and burnt out, it took A LOT of convincing myself, but today was my final session and the dentist was super nice and we even traded some gifts.
is it weird to be proud of myself that i went to the dentist? i was so terrified and burnt out, it took A LOT of convincing myself, but today was my final session and the dentist was super nice and we even traded some gifts.
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
i made my friend feel better while they were having a hard time! i also hit a kid multiple times at karate.. i hate that kid. [emoji=aberration tongue size=1]
i made my friend feel better while they were having a hard time! i also hit a kid multiple times at karate.. i hate that kid.
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Brushed my teeth despite seeeeerious executive dysfunction
Brushed my teeth despite seeeeerious executive dysfunction
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine