Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's something you're proud of today?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like to acknowledge when I make any sort of accomplishment so I can cement it in my head that I did something- it beats the growing apathy back and improvs my mood so I figured why not let others take part in sharing too? It can be something big like building a piece of furniture or taking a flight, or something small like washing a dish or getting dressed. If you did it today, be proud of it!

My only rule is; please be nice! Do not degrade others for what they want to take pride in.

I'll be checking on this thread regularly and reply to any comments. I'm not a mother, but I am an older sister who loves to hype up her little brother no matter how old he gets, so let me tell you all now that I'm proud of you no matter what you do. Even if you're an older sibling or just older than me in general, I think it helps to have someone validate things you do. Now! Tell me your accomplishments! <3

Edit!
This thread got more attention than I thought it would and I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the responses! I apologise if my reply comes late!

Edit 2!
Quote:
It's definitely been hard keeping up with all the posts, though. But I want everyone who sees this to know that I read every single one and feel a burst of joy! Even for days where you're just surviving another day, I still feel so, so happy for you all. Every day you all manage to live and keeping going on in this confusing world is a great feat.

Thank you all who have contributed to this thread, and thank all you future people who contribute to this thread. <3
I like to acknowledge when I make any sort of accomplishment so I can cement it in my head that I did something- it beats the growing apathy back and improvs my mood so I figured why not let others take part in sharing too? It can be something big like building a piece of furniture or taking a flight, or something small like washing a dish or getting dressed. If you did it today, be proud of it!

My only rule is; please be nice! Do not degrade others for what they want to take pride in.

I'll be checking on this thread regularly and reply to any comments. I'm not a mother, but I am an older sister who loves to hype up her little brother no matter how old he gets, so let me tell you all now that I'm proud of you no matter what you do. Even if you're an older sibling or just older than me in general, I think it helps to have someone validate things you do. Now! Tell me your accomplishments! <3

Edit!
This thread got more attention than I thought it would and I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the responses! I apologise if my reply comes late!

Edit 2!
Quote:
It's definitely been hard keeping up with all the posts, though. But I want everyone who sees this to know that I read every single one and feel a burst of joy! Even for days where you're just surviving another day, I still feel so, so happy for you all. Every day you all manage to live and keeping going on in this confusing world is a great feat.

Thank you all who have contributed to this thread, and thank all you future people who contribute to this thread. <3
81015629.png
80818883.png
79438770.png
80075358.png
Ooh this thread is such a nice idea! <3

My latest accomplishment is that I finished my first flight rising accent yesterday (I did it all in one day too which I'm pleased about, I basically speedran it sdhsdhsdh) and released it for preorders!! :D I'm super proud of how it came out and I can't wait until I can print it and give it to the derg I made it for <3 (The accent is linked in my signature under 'skin shop' if anyone wants to check it out btw!)
Ooh this thread is such a nice idea! <3

My latest accomplishment is that I finished my first flight rising accent yesterday (I did it all in one day too which I'm pleased about, I basically speedran it sdhsdhsdh) and released it for preorders!! :D I'm super proud of how it came out and I can't wait until I can print it and give it to the derg I made it for <3 (The accent is linked in my signature under 'skin shop' if anyone wants to check it out btw!)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@sedge122 Oh!! That's such a pretty skin! I hope you took stretch breaks and drank water while you speedran it [emoji=aether laughing size=1] If I have the extra gems I'll be sure to buy it!
@sedge122
Oh!! That's such a pretty skin! I hope you took stretch breaks and drank water while you speedran it If I have the extra gems I'll be sure to buy it!
81015629.png
80818883.png
79438770.png
80075358.png
yesterday i finished my second induction day at my new training placement in a school, and it went really well. i feel like i’m getting to know the children better and i’m not actually dreading going back in a few weeks!
yesterday i finished my second induction day at my new training placement in a school, and it went really well. i feel like i’m getting to know the children better and i’m not actually dreading going back in a few weeks!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
@doremy
Oh, are you becoming a teacher? That's amazing! I'm glad you're feeling good about going back, the feeling of getting comfortable/good at something your working on is always wonderful. I'm so so glad your training went well and I wish you a happy and healthy career! <3
@doremy
Oh, are you becoming a teacher? That's amazing! I'm glad you're feeling good about going back, the feeling of getting comfortable/good at something your working on is always wonderful. I'm so so glad your training went well and I wish you a happy and healthy career! <3
81015629.png
80818883.png
79438770.png
80075358.png
I'm going to bed for now, but I'll be replying to any more comments some time before or around 19:00 FR time
I'm going to bed for now, but I'll be replying to any more comments some time before or around 19:00 FR time
81015629.png
80818883.png
79438770.png
80075358.png
Waking up. It’s been a tough week and school is unrelenting:(
Waking up. It’s been a tough week and school is unrelenting:(
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[center][quote name="Fluffyskeleboy" date="2023-03-24 00:50:25" ] Oh!! That's such a pretty skin! I hope you took stretch breaks and drank water while you speedran it [emoji=aether laughing size=1] If I have the extra gems I'll be sure to buy it! [/quote] Aaa tysm!!!! ;o; <3 And don't worry, I didn't do it all in one sitting (well... not quite haha) so I did take plenty of breaks. c:[/center]
Fluffyskeleboy wrote on 2023-03-24 00:50:25:
Oh!! That's such a pretty skin! I hope you took stretch breaks and drank water while you speedran it If I have the extra gems I'll be sure to buy it!

Aaa tysm!!!! ;o; <3 And don't worry, I didn't do it all in one sitting (well... not quite haha) so I did take plenty of breaks. c:
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
My brain is fried from sleep deprivation (thanks for nothing, daylight savings time) and already messed-up circadian rhythms... [b]BUT[/b] I'm closer to finishing a short story I've had in the works for a few weeks now. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
My brain is fried from sleep deprivation (thanks for nothing, daylight savings time) and already messed-up circadian rhythms... BUT I'm closer to finishing a short story I've had in the works for a few weeks now.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
As of right now, I get a solo in an upcoming band concert. We are doing a medley from Encanto, and I have a solo in Two Oruguitas. Anyway, it isn’t perfect but there’s this one part that I get too and I start vibing. I’m very proud of myself.
As of right now, I get a solo in an upcoming band concert. We are doing a medley from Encanto, and I have a solo in Two Oruguitas. Anyway, it isn’t perfect but there’s this one part that I get too and I start vibing. I’m very proud of myself.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7