Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Hyperfixation Rn
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
Watching Critical Role reminded me of a character from an old webcomic I loved called Prague Race that's since been discontinued. After a long and arduous dig, I managed to find an archive for it! So I've been re-reading it and getting both bittersweet nostalgia and art inspiration from the comic. It's made by Petra Erika Nordlund. Here's a little example of it without any spoilery bits: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/C1qvWZRc/Screenshot-56.png[/img]
Watching Critical Role reminded me of a character from an old webcomic I loved called Prague Race that's since been discontinued. After a long and arduous dig, I managed to find an archive for it!

So I've been re-reading it and getting both bittersweet nostalgia and art inspiration from the comic. It's made by Petra Erika Nordlund.

Here's a little example of it without any spoilery bits:

Screenshot-56.png
Kethka-signature2.png
i'm hyperfixating heavy on flightrising rn
i'm hyperfixating heavy on flightrising rn
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
i've been getting into planes... i just think they're neat! i'm travelling internationally in about a month and i'm excited to fly on my first long haul aircraft!! a boeing 787-9 dreamliner :3c
i've been getting into planes... i just think they're neat! i'm travelling internationally in about a month and i'm excited to fly on my first long haul aircraft!! a boeing 787-9 dreamliner :3c
Breaking Bad, which is weird because i did not expect to like it. started watching for Saul, now i'm just super invested :D
Breaking Bad, which is weird because i did not expect to like it. started watching for Saul, now i'm just super invested :D
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
Clowns I've been learning an endless amount of clown facts and history for the past 7months <3
Clowns I've been learning an endless amount of clown facts and history for the past 7months <3
atm a show called Primal, its got dinosaurs in it so whats there not to like?
atm a show called Primal, its got dinosaurs in it so whats there not to like?
p3jdzi4.png
DRDT/BSD/Onibi series
DRDT/BSD/Onibi series
arcanist.png
Terraria (modded) and Dragon Adventures on Roblox lol
No other games are interesting to me past these two, no matter how much they both drive me crazy sometimes!
Terraria (modded) and Dragon Adventures on Roblox lol
No other games are interesting to me past these two, no matter how much they both drive me crazy sometimes!
rBEiJJr.png "IN THE MOONLIGHT NIGHT,
- call me jay
- i use they/them
- rehauling my ENTIRE clan
I'M TRIPPIN' INSIDE YOUR SPELL."
The Owl House... I'm on my 7th rewatch by now ToT
The Owl House... I'm on my 7th rewatch by now ToT
(FRT +1)
Persona 5, I did NOT think I'd like it when I first started playing it. I'd only ever heard bad things about Persona in passing, so I was expecting a game I'd get bored of rather quickly. I was quite surprised when I found out it was good! Now I'm considering trying out some other Persona games that are on Gamepass. :>
Persona 5, I did NOT think I'd like it when I first started playing it. I'd only ever heard bad things about Persona in passing, so I was expecting a game I'd get bored of rather quickly. I was quite surprised when I found out it was good! Now I'm considering trying out some other Persona games that are on Gamepass. :>
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31