Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jekal's Dragon & OC Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
hello, i just wanted to let you know that i got a chance to edit my original post with the commission form x) thank you again!
hello, i just wanted to let you know that i got a chance to edit my original post with the commission form x) thank you again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Could I be added to your general ping list?
Could I be added to your general ping list?
mojxxOc.jpg
@TCMagpie You're welcome to change to a full illustration ^^ Sounds good to me. So you're aware, a full painting could take me a bout a month to complete considering the other orders.

@Hocotate Awesome! If you want to send over that CR with the gems, I'll get started shortly.

@NaoNao added o/
@TCMagpie You're welcome to change to a full illustration ^^ Sounds good to me. So you're aware, a full painting could take me a bout a month to complete considering the other orders.

@Hocotate Awesome! If you want to send over that CR with the gems, I'll get started shortly.

@NaoNao added o/
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
That's absolutely fine!! My partner draws a lot themselves and trust me they understand.

Let me know if I need to edit any posts or anything to make anything more clear for the future!
That's absolutely fine!! My partner draws a lot themselves and trust me they understand.

Let me know if I need to edit any posts or anything to make anything more clear for the future!
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

[center]@AgentWhisk Here's your gal! I thought a facepaint-esque Ghost gene fit the rocker look BD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824186099445399552/1095514424040751124/AgentWhisk.png[/img][/center]
@AgentWhisk Here's your gal! I thought a facepaint-esque Ghost gene fit the rocker look BD

AgentWhisk.png
[quote name="jekal" date="2023-04-11 18:06:55" ] [center]@AgentWhisk Here's your gal! I thought a facepaint-esque Ghost gene fit the rocker look BD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824186099445399552/1095514424040751124/AgentWhisk.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Oh my god she looks amazing! Thank you so much!!!
jekal wrote on 2023-04-11 18:06:55:
@AgentWhisk Here's your gal! I thought a facepaint-esque Ghost gene fit the rocker look BD

AgentWhisk.png

Oh my god she looks amazing! Thank you so much!!!
@AgentWhisk you're very welcome!! so happy you like the result
@AgentWhisk you're very welcome!! so happy you like the result
I'd like to be on the FR currency pinglist!
I'd like to be on the FR currency pinglist!
[center]@Letigir Here is your final image~ Fun challenge to tackle those feathers [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824186099445399552/1096223978374307881/Letigir_headshot.png[/img][/center]
@Letigir Here is your final image~ Fun challenge to tackle those feathers

Letigir_headshot.png
Excellent work, Jekal! It's perfect. Glad to hear you had fun with it!

Thanks again!
Excellent work, Jekal! It's perfect. Glad to hear you had fun with it!

Thanks again!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36