Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jekal's Dragon & OC Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
Yep that's perfectly fine! I am happy to send you my Paypal address via DMs if you'd like? ♥
Yep that's perfectly fine! I am happy to send you my Paypal address via DMs if you'd like? ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center]@Lovelock one ethereal imp! fresh off the press! thanks for letting me try something new with how I draw the breed ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824186099445399552/966937405062021130/imp_abo.png[/img][/center]
@Lovelock one ethereal imp! fresh off the press! thanks for letting me try something new with how I draw the breed ^^

imp_abo.png
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
@jekal [center](Pardon poor syntax as I have been rendered speechless) but oh. my. god. They look even more incredible than I could have imagined!! I love how you’ve done her eyes- they remind me of full dual moons against a star sky. <3 I literally can’t stop staring. (Also tiny teeth ahhhhh!! T-T) Thank you so much!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/939011982714089517/967042340994814003/image0.jpg[/img][/center]
@jekal
(Pardon poor syntax as I have been rendered speechless) but oh. my. god. They look even more incredible than I could have imagined!! I love how you’ve done her eyes- they remind me of full dual moons against a star sky. <3 I literally can’t stop staring. (Also tiny teeth ahhhhh!! T-T) Thank you so much!!

image0.jpg
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
@Lovelock You're so so welcome! I appreciate you coming to my shop [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] I was mulling over their eyes for a while wondering if the effect was enough for primal and I settled that covering them up would have been a shame <3
@Lovelock You're so so welcome! I appreciate you coming to my shop I was mulling over their eyes for a while wondering if the effect was enough for primal and I settled that covering them up would have been a shame <3
[center]@simplyNefarious Here she is! Thanks for another order, I hope you like it <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/859840405940338708/973087366162055168/simplyNefarious_png.png[/img][/center]
@simplyNefarious Here she is! Thanks for another order, I hope you like it <3

simplyNefarious_png.png
@jekal Wow, I really love the atmosphere you created for her! The darkness of her eyes makes her look intimidating. It's amazing, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@jekal Wow, I really love the atmosphere you created for her! The darkness of her eyes makes her look intimidating. It's amazing, thank you so much!
@simplyNefarious You're very welcome!! Thanks for trusting me with something I don't normally get to do ^^ And thank you for the extra, I really appreciate it
@simplyNefarious You're very welcome!! Thanks for trusting me with something I don't normally get to do ^^ And thank you for the extra, I really appreciate it
[center]@bonivich Here's the completed piece! I hope you like the angle I went for ^^ Thanks again for your patience. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824186099445399552/978397123840192552/bonivich_2_png.png[/img][/center]
@bonivich Here's the completed piece! I hope you like the angle I went for ^^ Thanks again for your patience.

bonivich_2_png.png
@jekal Ah, thank you so much it's perfect! I don't mind the direction you took at all! ♥♥ The feathers and eyes are my favorite part!
@jekal Ah, thank you so much it's perfect! I don't mind the direction you took at all! ♥♥ The feathers and eyes are my favorite part!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich YAY, I'm so glad you liked it! I had a ton of fun painting the different textures
@bonivich YAY, I'm so glad you liked it! I had a ton of fun painting the different textures
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36