Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy! I'm looking to make some friends!
1 2
[center]Howdy everyone; I hope you're all doing fantastically. :D I'm [b]Vaixation[/b] (pronounced [i]vikes-ZAY-shun[/i]), but you can call me [b]Vaix[/b] for short! I'd really like to make some new friends on here to pal around with and connect to! That being said, please [b]do not send me random friend requests[/b]; I have social anxiety, and I would really prefer to get to know you before adding you. Thank you! [b]I'm looking for some friends that I can really connect to.[/b] I don't have very many friends that I really feel close to, and I'd like to actually find some people that I really vibe with, and who actually like hanging out with me, and like me for being [i]me[/i] rather than what they can get out of me. With this in mind, my post is meant to find longterm friends rather than casual ones - people that I can really feel the most comfortable around. If you're just looking for a casual friend, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit for that, admittedly. ----- [quote][size=4][b]About[/b][/size][/quote] ----- → I use [b]they/them/theirs[/b] pronouns. I am enby (nonbinary), trans, and a very vocal member of the LGBT+ community. I'm also an adult. → I am [b]not a new player[/b] by any means, and I am very well acquainted with how the game works. I've been an active member of the site since the launch month ([b]June 2013[/b]), and I usually login every day. The last few months I haven't been as active due to a lot of real life shenanigans, but I'm hoping to get back into the groove of things! → I'm [b]autistic and a trauma-survivor[/b]. Please be kind to me if I make some kind of social faux pas; I have a hard time understanding these things. If I upset you in any way, please gently let me know; it is not my intention to hurt other people, but I need that communicated in a way that isn't aggressive or accusatory. I also have [b]C-PTSD and a certain phobia[/b] that will affect conversations I may have; please be aware there are some topics I will ask you to not talk about with me because of this, thank you. → As mentioned, I have [b]social anxiety[/b], and it affects my ability to interact with others, so please be patient with me! If it's been a while since you've heard from me, you're always welcome to poke me again haha. I also have [b]memory issues[/b], and may forget things. I'm really shy and sensitive, and I don't like being teased at all. → I'm [b]an INTJ, very logical-minded, and very in-depth about things[/b]. I'd like to meet some people who are wiling to have deeper, engaging conversations about topics, particularly my main interest: [b]storytelling and character development[/b]. My entire personality revolves around this concept, and it is the driving force behind everything I do. → Therefore, this manifests as both being an [b]artist and a writer[/b], as well as being [i]very[/i] into fictional characters and storylines. I'm also into graphics, programming, and songwriting. Analysis of storytelling and character development is a thing I can and will ramble about for long periods of time. If you're the type to get annoyed at me [b]hyperfixating on the same story for more than a year[/b], we probably wouldn't make very good friends, aha! → I'm [b]Asian[/b], and I'm extremely interested in Asian culture in general. → I am [b]really obsessed with eyeballs[/b]; as an autistic individual, it is one of my special interests, and I will talk about it [i]a lot[/i]. Multi-Gaze in particular is my favorite eye type on this site, and I love body horror and creepy / scary / horror themes in general. → That being said [b]I am respectful of people's boundaries, triggers, and other things you aren't comfortable with[/b]. Please feel free to communicate these things to me. I have memory issues, but I often write down what people's triggers are on a personal, private list so I can keep track of them and be mindful of being respectful to your space. → My favorite animals are [b]ungulates[/b], most notably deer, antelope, and cervines. I'm also very into cats (I've had three over my lifetime; [b]my current kitty is named Kurai[/b], and she is an absolute sweetheart), foxes, crabs, and bugs / insects. There is a very specific animal that triggers my phobias that I may ask you not to post/talk about. I don't want to include it here in the case someone tries to harass me about it, as I've had a lot of people be really mean about it, and it makes me nervous to share publicly. → My current hyperfixation is [b]xianxia danmei[/b]. If you talk to me about this at all, I will probably go absolutely hogwild about it because it lives in my brain rent free. → I also have more information about myself and the fandoms I'm into under the [b]About page[/b] linked on both my profile and in my signature. → Considering that this section of the forums doesn't seem that active, I'm going to be surprised if anyone replies, let alone read this at all haha. If you made it this far, [b]I hope you're having a super stellar day today[/b], and thank you for your time. :D [/center]
Howdy everyone; I hope you're all doing fantastically. :D I'm Vaixation (pronounced vikes-ZAY-shun), but you can call me Vaix for short! I'd really like to make some new friends on here to pal around with and connect to! That being said, please do not send me random friend requests; I have social anxiety, and I would really prefer to get to know you before adding you. Thank you!

I'm looking for some friends that I can really connect to. I don't have very many friends that I really feel close to, and I'd like to actually find some people that I really vibe with, and who actually like hanging out with me, and like me for being me rather than what they can get out of me. With this in mind, my post is meant to find longterm friends rather than casual ones - people that I can really feel the most comfortable around. If you're just looking for a casual friend, I'm not sure I'd be a good fit for that, admittedly.

Quote:
About

→ I use they/them/theirs pronouns. I am enby (nonbinary), trans, and a very vocal member of the LGBT+ community. I'm also an adult.

→ I am not a new player by any means, and I am very well acquainted with how the game works. I've been an active member of the site since the launch month (June 2013), and I usually login every day. The last few months I haven't been as active due to a lot of real life shenanigans, but I'm hoping to get back into the groove of things!

→ I'm autistic and a trauma-survivor. Please be kind to me if I make some kind of social faux pas; I have a hard time understanding these things. If I upset you in any way, please gently let me know; it is not my intention to hurt other people, but I need that communicated in a way that isn't aggressive or accusatory. I also have C-PTSD and a certain phobia that will affect conversations I may have; please be aware there are some topics I will ask you to not talk about with me because of this, thank you.

→ As mentioned, I have social anxiety, and it affects my ability to interact with others, so please be patient with me! If it's been a while since you've heard from me, you're always welcome to poke me again haha. I also have memory issues, and may forget things. I'm really shy and sensitive, and I don't like being teased at all.

→ I'm an INTJ, very logical-minded, and very in-depth about things. I'd like to meet some people who are wiling to have deeper, engaging conversations about topics, particularly my main interest: storytelling and character development. My entire personality revolves around this concept, and it is the driving force behind everything I do.

→ Therefore, this manifests as both being an artist and a writer, as well as being very into fictional characters and storylines. I'm also into graphics, programming, and songwriting. Analysis of storytelling and character development is a thing I can and will ramble about for long periods of time. If you're the type to get annoyed at me hyperfixating on the same story for more than a year, we probably wouldn't make very good friends, aha!

→ I'm Asian, and I'm extremely interested in Asian culture in general.

→ I am really obsessed with eyeballs; as an autistic individual, it is one of my special interests, and I will talk about it a lot. Multi-Gaze in particular is my favorite eye type on this site, and I love body horror and creepy / scary / horror themes in general.

→ That being said I am respectful of people's boundaries, triggers, and other things you aren't comfortable with. Please feel free to communicate these things to me. I have memory issues, but I often write down what people's triggers are on a personal, private list so I can keep track of them and be mindful of being respectful to your space.

→ My favorite animals are ungulates, most notably deer, antelope, and cervines. I'm also very into cats (I've had three over my lifetime; my current kitty is named Kurai, and she is an absolute sweetheart), foxes, crabs, and bugs / insects. There is a very specific animal that triggers my phobias that I may ask you not to post/talk about. I don't want to include it here in the case someone tries to harass me about it, as I've had a lot of people be really mean about it, and it makes me nervous to share publicly.

→ My current hyperfixation is xianxia danmei. If you talk to me about this at all, I will probably go absolutely hogwild about it because it lives in my brain rent free.

→ I also have more information about myself and the fandoms I'm into under the About page linked on both my profile and in my signature.

→ Considering that this section of the forums doesn't seem that active, I'm going to be surprised if anyone replies, let alone read this at all haha. If you made it this far, I hope you're having a super stellar day today, and thank you for your time. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
...Also I know that my main post really doesn't reflect this well, but I am an absolute goof who loves puns and joking around / being super silly. I am both an incredibly serious person, as well as a massive dork / nerd, heehee.
...Also I know that my main post really doesn't reflect this well, but I am an absolute goof who loves puns and joking around / being super silly. I am both an incredibly serious person, as well as a massive dork / nerd, heehee.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation

Hi, Vaix, we've been on some games together, mostly boat races, iirc!!

It's super nice of you to write such a detailed info, and I love that you're a 2013 player *bows in respect*

I've been on since 2014, took 3 years off due to serious illness, came back and having a blast, full lair, love my dragons, and for the first time, I'm teaching myself to draw my dragons!!

I've always been a writer, and never delved into drawing/sketching, so it's a big challenge and I'm enjoying it.

See ya 'round the boats!!

^^
@Vaixation

Hi, Vaix, we've been on some games together, mostly boat races, iirc!!

It's super nice of you to write such a detailed info, and I love that you're a 2013 player *bows in respect*

I've been on since 2014, took 3 years off due to serious illness, came back and having a blast, full lair, love my dragons, and for the first time, I'm teaching myself to draw my dragons!!

I've always been a writer, and never delved into drawing/sketching, so it's a big challenge and I'm enjoying it.

See ya 'round the boats!!

^^
Hi there! You commented on my profile so I peeked at yours and saw this post-

/)/)
( . .)
( ??

I just wanted to say your dragons are absolute stunning and that you seem really cool- I was also wondering if maybe we could get to be friends?
Some stuff about me since you wrote about yourself-

?????
• I'm half korean and also really into my/asian culture since growing up I didn't have much access to it
• I'm also also an INTJ LOLOLOL
• My full time career is as a commission artist, mostly in fandom stuff as well as BL, and I'm in the middle of working on two manhwa- I really want to style my third one after xianxai danmei actually so I find it cool you know about it
• We have a lot in common concerning the autism, social anxiety, and especially the memory issues, honestly it's kind of really validating and nice to meet someone with similar circumstances! I do have dyslexia although it's decently mild so I'm sorry for any typos-
• I think having a special interest in eyes is super cool- what is it about them that fascinates you so much?
?????

Either way you seem really cool and I hope you're having an amazing day or evening, whatever time it is when you see this!
Ho-Jin | ??
he/him
Hi there! You commented on my profile so I peeked at yours and saw this post-

/)/)
( . .)
( ??

I just wanted to say your dragons are absolute stunning and that you seem really cool- I was also wondering if maybe we could get to be friends?
Some stuff about me since you wrote about yourself-

?????
• I'm half korean and also really into my/asian culture since growing up I didn't have much access to it
• I'm also also an INTJ LOLOLOL
• My full time career is as a commission artist, mostly in fandom stuff as well as BL, and I'm in the middle of working on two manhwa- I really want to style my third one after xianxai danmei actually so I find it cool you know about it
• We have a lot in common concerning the autism, social anxiety, and especially the memory issues, honestly it's kind of really validating and nice to meet someone with similar circumstances! I do have dyslexia although it's decently mild so I'm sorry for any typos-
• I think having a special interest in eyes is super cool- what is it about them that fascinates you so much?
?????

Either way you seem really cool and I hope you're having an amazing day or evening, whatever time it is when you see this!
Ho-Jin | ??
he/him
Searching: ZNhRsiG.png
[center]The absolute irony of posting this thread, and then immediately becoming pretty busy - lol whoops! I've seen both of your replies, and I'm just letting you know I'll respond once I'm able to / have some proper time to reply. :D (Right now I'm sort of exhausted, aha-) Thank you both for your responses; I hope you both have a super stellar day today. :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
The absolute irony of posting this thread, and then immediately becoming pretty busy - lol whoops! I've seen both of your replies, and I'm just letting you know I'll respond once I'm able to / have some proper time to reply. :D (Right now I'm sort of exhausted, aha-) Thank you both for your responses; I hope you both have a super stellar day today. :D

2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
hi Vaix, I thought that you are really sincere and nice, and I'm surprised that you like Mo Dao Zu Shi XD
i used to be an INTJ but turned into an ENTP this year lol
hi Vaix, I thought that you are really sincere and nice, and I'm surprised that you like Mo Dao Zu Shi XD
i used to be an INTJ but turned into an ENTP this year lol
iXLK4A.png
Any pronouns are okay

iXLxt5.gif
@BunnySox

Howdy, how have you been? :D

I totally remember you haha! We won first place for our heat in that boat race, and I even wrote that down on my dragon Claptrap's profile. n_n Actually, if I'm being honest, that was probably the most fun I've had during a user-run community event on Flight Rising, although I can't really say I've participated in all that many. It was still an absolutely great time! I'm glad to see you're still active and poking around on the game. :D It's always so much fun bumping into people you've seen before. I hope you've been well since the last time we interacted, heehee. :D

Meanwhile, I think it's really kind of you that go around welcoming so many new players to Flight Rising! I noticed you're quite active in this part of the forum, which is really cool and awesome of you to spend so much time out of your day in making FR a fun place for newbies to hop into, and giving them such useful information and tips, too! That's really stellar. :D

Oh yeah, I've been around for a hot second on here, haha. And it seems like you have too! 2014 is nothing to scoff at either. n_n I'm so sorry to hear you had a serious illness you had to deal with for three years - I really hope you're doing okay now, and that everything's alright! It's so fun you've made a comeback though, and get to experience and play Flight Rising now. :D Do you have any dragons you're particularly happy about that you've gotten?

Also, that is genuinely so cool to hear you're drawing your dragons! Aw heck yeah. Do you share your art anywhere online? That's so much fun, I wish you the best of luck in drawing them, heehee. :D Art is such a fun form of creative expression, so I'm excited to see you get into the hobby! Definitely feel free to show me some of your art if you feel comfortable with that (if not, then absolutely no pressure)! It can definitely be challenging, but it's rewarding, too. I'm sure all your efforts will pay off! So exciting!!!

And high-five to being a writer! It's fun to hear you also do that creative outlet as well. Do you write lore for your dragons? Or is your writing more like for your own original stories, or smaller snippets of prose or poetry, or fanfiction? I'd be curious to hear about your writing endeavors too! :D I hope you're having a super stellar day today, heehee. It's so nice to hear from you again after all this time. :)
@BunnySox

Howdy, how have you been? :D

I totally remember you haha! We won first place for our heat in that boat race, and I even wrote that down on my dragon Claptrap's profile. n_n Actually, if I'm being honest, that was probably the most fun I've had during a user-run community event on Flight Rising, although I can't really say I've participated in all that many. It was still an absolutely great time! I'm glad to see you're still active and poking around on the game. :D It's always so much fun bumping into people you've seen before. I hope you've been well since the last time we interacted, heehee. :D

Meanwhile, I think it's really kind of you that go around welcoming so many new players to Flight Rising! I noticed you're quite active in this part of the forum, which is really cool and awesome of you to spend so much time out of your day in making FR a fun place for newbies to hop into, and giving them such useful information and tips, too! That's really stellar. :D

Oh yeah, I've been around for a hot second on here, haha. And it seems like you have too! 2014 is nothing to scoff at either. n_n I'm so sorry to hear you had a serious illness you had to deal with for three years - I really hope you're doing okay now, and that everything's alright! It's so fun you've made a comeback though, and get to experience and play Flight Rising now. :D Do you have any dragons you're particularly happy about that you've gotten?

Also, that is genuinely so cool to hear you're drawing your dragons! Aw heck yeah. Do you share your art anywhere online? That's so much fun, I wish you the best of luck in drawing them, heehee. :D Art is such a fun form of creative expression, so I'm excited to see you get into the hobby! Definitely feel free to show me some of your art if you feel comfortable with that (if not, then absolutely no pressure)! It can definitely be challenging, but it's rewarding, too. I'm sure all your efforts will pay off! So exciting!!!

And high-five to being a writer! It's fun to hear you also do that creative outlet as well. Do you write lore for your dragons? Or is your writing more like for your own original stories, or smaller snippets of prose or poetry, or fanfiction? I'd be curious to hear about your writing endeavors too! :D I hope you're having a super stellar day today, heehee. It's so nice to hear from you again after all this time. :)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@/Korain Aww hey I love the little bunny you posted right off the bat. :D That's adorable, heehee. And how fun! I saw your introduction post too, but I didn't have the spoons to comment fully on it at the time, so it's delightful we get to talk over here heehee. Aww, I'm glad you think my dragons are pretty though! Yours are super lovely as well! Out of your lair, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84333586][b]Yugji[/b][/url] catches my eye the most. :D I left a Like on this dragon, but feel free to tell me if that bothers you and I can undo mine! Oh heck yeah to us both being Asian, that's awesome! It's totally understandable to be really into Asian culture for that reason; to be honest I'm in the same boat as that. I feel my origins calling out to me, in a way. It really speaks to me, and it's an important part of my identity and beliefs, and sort of influences a lot of things I do! Also that's rad as heck you're an INTJ as well - aw heck yeah! High-five to that, haha. :D What an awesome career in being a commission artist! I do commission work occasionally, but I usually don't have the energy for it. Are there any particular fandoms you do a lot of art for or get commissioned to draw a lot for, out of curiosity? :0 And oh my gosh that's genuinely so awesome that you're working on two manhwa, and one of them's got xianxia danmei vibes. Aw heck yeah. I absolutely love that genre; it might actually be my favorite genre at this point! It's definitely up there, for sure. Do you post your manhwa online anywhere, or are they projects you're keeping to yourself right now? :0 Good luck on both of the ones you're making. That's so fun and exciting! How awesome. :D It's great to meet other people that also deal with the same things you do (like autism, social anxiety, and memory issues - I always say I have a "swiss cheese brain" because it's full of holes, melts easily, and I can't remember a dang thing to save my life apparently LOL), especially since it means we can understand and be mindful of what the other is going through at any given time. Please feel free to communicate to me if you need me to be aware or mindful of something! Also hey, typos don't bother me at all haha. I'm gonna be really honest, the older I get, the less I care about fixing my typos, too. Like... I've... literally typed the same word repeatedly multiple times in my lifetime, and dang my hands are getting tired these days. (I don't know if this is an issue for you as well, but as a fellow artist - dang my hands hurt LOL. So yeah - this is totally a typos-are-A-okay space haha!) Also, I relate a little to the dyslexia in that I have dyscalculia. It's dyslexia, but with numbers. Gosh dang numbers frick me up all the time, and I kind of have to double check them whenever I post numbers or do anything with them because my brain really likes to switch around the order with them a lot, and it's confusing. (When it comes to math - oh my gosh I just give up LOL. I'm so glad computers and phones and whatnot have built-in calculators so it can do the math for me aha or I'd really be in a bind...) [quote]I think having a special interest in eyes is super cool- what is it about them that fascinates you so much?[/quote] [sub]([b]NOTE:[/b] I originally had a very long-winded explanation here, but I've removed it because I'm feeling a little self-conscious aha!)[/sub]
@/Korain

Aww hey I love the little bunny you posted right off the bat. :D That's adorable, heehee. And how fun! I saw your introduction post too, but I didn't have the spoons to comment fully on it at the time, so it's delightful we get to talk over here heehee. Aww, I'm glad you think my dragons are pretty though! Yours are super lovely as well! Out of your lair, Yugji catches my eye the most. :D I left a Like on this dragon, but feel free to tell me if that bothers you and I can undo mine!

Oh heck yeah to us both being Asian, that's awesome! It's totally understandable to be really into Asian culture for that reason; to be honest I'm in the same boat as that. I feel my origins calling out to me, in a way. It really speaks to me, and it's an important part of my identity and beliefs, and sort of influences a lot of things I do! Also that's rad as heck you're an INTJ as well - aw heck yeah! High-five to that, haha. :D

What an awesome career in being a commission artist! I do commission work occasionally, but I usually don't have the energy for it. Are there any particular fandoms you do a lot of art for or get commissioned to draw a lot for, out of curiosity? :0 And oh my gosh that's genuinely so awesome that you're working on two manhwa, and one of them's got xianxia danmei vibes. Aw heck yeah. I absolutely love that genre; it might actually be my favorite genre at this point! It's definitely up there, for sure. Do you post your manhwa online anywhere, or are they projects you're keeping to yourself right now? :0 Good luck on both of the ones you're making. That's so fun and exciting! How awesome. :D

It's great to meet other people that also deal with the same things you do (like autism, social anxiety, and memory issues - I always say I have a "swiss cheese brain" because it's full of holes, melts easily, and I can't remember a dang thing to save my life apparently LOL), especially since it means we can understand and be mindful of what the other is going through at any given time. Please feel free to communicate to me if you need me to be aware or mindful of something! Also hey, typos don't bother me at all haha. I'm gonna be really honest, the older I get, the less I care about fixing my typos, too. Like... I've... literally typed the same word repeatedly multiple times in my lifetime, and dang my hands are getting tired these days. (I don't know if this is an issue for you as well, but as a fellow artist - dang my hands hurt LOL. So yeah - this is totally a typos-are-A-okay space haha!)

Also, I relate a little to the dyslexia in that I have dyscalculia. It's dyslexia, but with numbers. Gosh dang numbers frick me up all the time, and I kind of have to double check them whenever I post numbers or do anything with them because my brain really likes to switch around the order with them a lot, and it's confusing. (When it comes to math - oh my gosh I just give up LOL. I'm so glad computers and phones and whatnot have built-in calculators so it can do the math for me aha or I'd really be in a bind...)

Quote:
I think having a special interest in eyes is super cool- what is it about them that fascinates you so much?

(NOTE: I originally had a very long-winded explanation here, but I've removed it because I'm feeling a little self-conscious aha!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Yukumi

Howdy! Aww, that's so kind and sweet of you to say, I appreciate it, heehee. I'm glad you think I'm sincere and nice! :D I try to be friendly with everyone to the best of my ability.

Out of curiosity, why are you surprised I like Mo Dao Zu Shi? :0

But gosh yes I adore MDZS frankly. I actually strongly like all three of Mo Xiang Tong Xiu's works, especially Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xitong, though, as that one I believe requires the most critical thinking skills. (And to be honest, I think there's a good number of people who didn't understand it, and didn't like it for that reason - I've seen a lot of people talk about it, and they say a lot of incorrect things about it, which kind of baffles me a bit...) Do you like Mo Dao Zu Shi, since you seem to know the title at least? That's definitely MXTX's most popular and well-known work, but her other two stories (Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xitong and Tian Guan Ci Fu) are also really well done!

And oh? Is there a particular reason why your personality has shifted from INTJ to ENTP this year?

Thanks for the reply, by the way! I hope you're having a lovely day today. :D Has anything fun and exciting happened for you recently? I also see that you're new to Flight Rising, so I hope you're having a blast on this website so far. :) It's always fun to find something new to get into, isn't it? If you have any questions about the game you're free to ask me about them! I may or may not take a hot second to reply, but I've been an active player of the game since 2013, so I know a few things about the site, heehee. :D
@Yukumi

Howdy! Aww, that's so kind and sweet of you to say, I appreciate it, heehee. I'm glad you think I'm sincere and nice! :D I try to be friendly with everyone to the best of my ability.

Out of curiosity, why are you surprised I like Mo Dao Zu Shi? :0

But gosh yes I adore MDZS frankly. I actually strongly like all three of Mo Xiang Tong Xiu's works, especially Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xitong, though, as that one I believe requires the most critical thinking skills. (And to be honest, I think there's a good number of people who didn't understand it, and didn't like it for that reason - I've seen a lot of people talk about it, and they say a lot of incorrect things about it, which kind of baffles me a bit...) Do you like Mo Dao Zu Shi, since you seem to know the title at least? That's definitely MXTX's most popular and well-known work, but her other two stories (Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xitong and Tian Guan Ci Fu) are also really well done!

And oh? Is there a particular reason why your personality has shifted from INTJ to ENTP this year?

Thanks for the reply, by the way! I hope you're having a lovely day today. :D Has anything fun and exciting happened for you recently? I also see that you're new to Flight Rising, so I hope you're having a blast on this website so far. :) It's always fun to find something new to get into, isn't it? If you have any questions about the game you're free to ask me about them! I may or may not take a hot second to reply, but I've been an active player of the game since 2013, so I know a few things about the site, heehee. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Just wanted to pop back in and say this is still relevant!

Has anyone seen GW2's new expansion? I really liked it a lot, myself. :D
Just wanted to pop back in and say this is still relevant!

Has anyone seen GW2's new expansion? I really liked it a lot, myself. :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2