Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you consider old?
1 2 3 4 5
Kickstarter items and the sprites are old to me! I remember when the only "old" dragons people wanted were 4-5 digits, haha.

I didn't keep my progens. My oldest dragon's ID is #1005399.
Kickstarter items and the sprites are old to me! I remember when the only "old" dragons people wanted were 4-5 digits, haha.

I didn't keep my progens. My oldest dragon's ID is #1005399.
[quote name="DarkRebellionXYZ" date="2023-04-11 19:37:40" ] I'd say 5+ years is old, since at that point they've been around at least half the life of the site itself [/quote] A valid take! I think I agree! Even if that makes me feel old. Very, very old.
DarkRebellionXYZ wrote on 2023-04-11 19:37:40:
I'd say 5+ years is old, since at that point they've been around at least half the life of the site itself

A valid take!

I think I agree!

Even if that makes me feel old. Very, very old.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
when i bought my first "old dragon", she was 5 years old and 6 digits. so every time i see a dragon that's 5 years old i'm like "oh they're old!" but then i realize no, not really LOL

my progens just turned 8 years old on saturday. that first oldie i got will be turning 10 in a few months!
when i bought my first "old dragon", she was 5 years old and 6 digits. so every time i see a dragon that's 5 years old i'm like "oh they're old!" but then i realize no, not really LOL

my progens just turned 8 years old on saturday. that first oldie i got will be turning 10 in a few months!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 3 4 5