Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding project names
Does anyone else give their breeding project dragons super silly names(though I also just use the random name generator a lot too)

because my project folder is just filled with these goobers
starring
  • project (first dragon bought for this project that wasnt already named, creative.)
  • JUSTTHINKJESSICA
  • RobuxBillionaire
  • whyme
  • FishFearMe
  • RanchSalad
  • PrettyBoy
  • GreenTheUglyKind
  • MistakesMade
  • WowWomen
  • kbro
  • AAAAAAAAAAA
  • DARKFREEDOM
  • Name
Does anyone else give their breeding project dragons super silly names(though I also just use the random name generator a lot too)

because my project folder is just filled with these goobers
starring
  • project (first dragon bought for this project that wasnt already named, creative.)
  • JUSTTHINKJESSICA
  • RobuxBillionaire
  • whyme
  • FishFearMe
  • RanchSalad
  • PrettyBoy
  • GreenTheUglyKind
  • MistakesMade
  • WowWomen
  • kbro
  • AAAAAAAAAAA
  • DARKFREEDOM
  • Name
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Most of mine are fandragons, so I just use the characters name. However there was one that stood out as confusing: Mineral. I clicked on it wondering what I was thinking, and apparently I was looking for purple/orange Halloween dragons. But... why Mineral?
Most of mine are fandragons, so I just use the characters name. However there was one that stood out as confusing: Mineral. I clicked on it wondering what I was thinking, and apparently I was looking for purple/orange Halloween dragons. But... why Mineral?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
I usually give the breeding parents matching first initials, because it makes it easier to remember who the pairs are. So I have Memory x Magnus, Grenadine x Garnet, etc.
I usually give the breeding parents matching first initials, because it makes it easier to remember who the pairs are. So I have Memory x Magnus, Grenadine x Garnet, etc.
cDDSaqc.png
I usually use random name generator for fodder breeding parents, but I might have to steal RobuxBillionaire for the next one >_>
I usually use random name generator for fodder breeding parents, but I might have to steal RobuxBillionaire for the next one >_>
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
I do just randomize the names but now i want a couple named WomenWantMe and FishFearMe. And RobuxMillionaire. And that whole list honestly
I do just randomize the names but now i want a couple named WomenWantMe and FishFearMe. And RobuxMillionaire. And that whole list honestly
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif