Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
The scenes are beyond gorgeous! I really hope they make a comeback with more means of acquiring them I totally missed out on getting both versions and would love a copy or a few of the deep space scene. Polar Bear Ice Castle was just what I needed for one of my dergs though which is awesome!

Just a me issue, but I would have greatly appreciated more indication, little hints even that the scene-chests would morph into something else after the event! I was a little bit puzzled by the initial b/w joke scenes being labelled as scenes but not equippable as such (now understanding that they were chests). I completely forgot that Marva items in the past did not start out as fully functioning items on their own and dismissed getting a second scene from Marva.

bonking myself for fooling myself out of limited in-game items lol agony i had the 400+ gravels
The scenes are beyond gorgeous! I really hope they make a comeback with more means of acquiring them I totally missed out on getting both versions and would love a copy or a few of the deep space scene. Polar Bear Ice Castle was just what I needed for one of my dergs though which is awesome!

Just a me issue, but I would have greatly appreciated more indication, little hints even that the scene-chests would morph into something else after the event! I was a little bit puzzled by the initial b/w joke scenes being labelled as scenes but not equippable as such (now understanding that they were chests). I completely forgot that Marva items in the past did not start out as fully functioning items on their own and dismissed getting a second scene from Marva.

bonking myself for fooling myself out of limited in-game items lol agony i had the 400+ gravels
[emoji=undertide laughing size=1] Getting the final gravel from opening the chests, thoooooo. SO good, man. You got me.
Getting the final gravel from opening the chests, thoooooo.

SO good, man. You got me.
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
these new scenes are so cool!

It makes me wonder though, lots of familiars have moving sprites- what if marva did a funny one day and gives us a moving scene
these new scenes are so cool!

It makes me wonder though, lots of familiars have moving sprites- what if marva did a funny one day and gives us a moving scene
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

The space scene is so pretty <3 <3
The space scene is so pretty <3 <3
// Grackle // They/Them // FR Time +2 //
[center][font=candara]Oh my god the Deep Space scene is EVERYTHING ;w; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83738905?view=scenic] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yAeHh0K.png[/img][/url] I hope that this one and the ice castle scene become drops like the other April Fool's items because I need like, 5000 of each lol[/center]
Oh my god the Deep Space scene is EVERYTHING ;w;

yAeHh0K.png

I hope that this one and the ice castle scene become drops like the other April Fool's items because I need like, 5000 of each lol
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
pretty
pretty
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
The Deep Space scene is.. well, out of this world!!

I know. I'm not funny. I'm going to crawl away now.
The Deep Space scene is.. well, out of this world!!

I know. I'm not funny. I'm going to crawl away now.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
I missed out on marva.... Q.Q
I missed out on marva.... Q.Q
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
I'm so sad... I missed the entire event ;3; didn't see that it was a shop rather then a glorious gifts that I usually get notifications for... rip me Ig
I'm so sad... I missed the entire event ;3; didn't see that it was a shop rather then a glorious gifts that I usually get notifications for... rip me Ig
I love the space background, ty FR
I love the space background, ty FR
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items