Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yellowstone Wolves Revamp (OPEN)
Hello! I've been off this site for a while and I'm looking to get back into some rp.

I had an old thread I was really hoping would go somewhere, but it ended pretty quickly and I'd like to restart it! This rp is open to anyone, just ping me with a character sheet for approval! I am quite busy with school, but I will try to respond as quickly as possible. I will start the rp once we've gotten a few people who have joined. This is a pretty open-ended rp, so be creative (within the bounds of wolves/wolf lives) if the plot has stagnated!

Note: The terms used a very humanized/warrior-cats-esque. I encourage you to do your own research on wolves!

Wolves/Wolf Roles:
Alpha - Aspen @moonwatcher2811
Lead Warrior -
Warriors -
Hunters -
Healers -
Omegas -
Pups -
Hello! I've been off this site for a while and I'm looking to get back into some rp.

I had an old thread I was really hoping would go somewhere, but it ended pretty quickly and I'd like to restart it! This rp is open to anyone, just ping me with a character sheet for approval! I am quite busy with school, but I will try to respond as quickly as possible. I will start the rp once we've gotten a few people who have joined. This is a pretty open-ended rp, so be creative (within the bounds of wolves/wolf lives) if the plot has stagnated!

Note: The terms used a very humanized/warrior-cats-esque. I encourage you to do your own research on wolves!

Wolves/Wolf Roles:
Alpha - Aspen @moonwatcher2811
Lead Warrior -
Warriors -
Hunters -
Healers -
Omegas -
Pups -
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Character Sheets: Alpha(s) - Name: Aspen Gender: Female Age: 3 1/2 years Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Alpha Appearance: [img]https://miro.medium.com/max/4660/1*9e9KpA2BApdg_pXxcHI38A.jpeg[/img] Personality: Aspen is a strong leader who doesn't hesitate. Though is young, she is wise and fair. Pups (if any): Willow (daughter)
Character Sheets:

Alpha(s) -
Name: Aspen
Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Alpha
Appearance:
1*9e9KpA2BApdg_pXxcHI38A.jpeg
Personality: Aspen is a strong leader who doesn't hesitate. Though is young, she is wise and fair.
Pups (if any): Willow (daughter)
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Bump!
Bump!