Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yellowstone Peaks Wolf RP (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Hello! I recently took a trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and let me just say that they were BEAUTIFUL! But I had gone hoping to see some wolves and sadly didn't, but I did get this amazing book about the reintroduction of wolves to Yellowstone, so I wanted to start a RP of it! I'll allow you to be two wolves (you don't have to be) for now and if the rp is getting boring we can add more!

Wolves Joined/Ranks:
Alpha: Aspen (@Moonwatcher2811) now closed
Beta: Dari (@/Bellator27) now closed
Lead Warrior: Raksha (@/indipea22) now closed
Warriors: Lysander (@/RenegadeRoyalty)
Hunters:
Healers: Willow (@Moonwatcher2811) now closed
Omegas:
Pups:

If you don't know some of the ranks consult this website!
http://townofsandia.weebly.com/rank-meanings.html

Name:
Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!):
Appearance:
Personality:
Pups (if any):

Wolf Ages:
New Born - 12 weeks= Pup
12 weeks - 1 1/2 years= Teenager
1 1/2 - 3 years= Young Adult
3 - 6 years= Adult
6 - 11 years= Elder
Hello! I recently took a trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and let me just say that they were BEAUTIFUL! But I had gone hoping to see some wolves and sadly didn't, but I did get this amazing book about the reintroduction of wolves to Yellowstone, so I wanted to start a RP of it! I'll allow you to be two wolves (you don't have to be) for now and if the rp is getting boring we can add more!

Wolves Joined/Ranks:
Alpha: Aspen (@Moonwatcher2811) now closed
Beta: Dari (@/Bellator27) now closed
Lead Warrior: Raksha (@/indipea22) now closed
Warriors: Lysander (@/RenegadeRoyalty)
Hunters:
Healers: Willow (@Moonwatcher2811) now closed
Omegas:
Pups:

If you don't know some of the ranks consult this website!
http://townofsandia.weebly.com/rank-meanings.html

Name:
Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!):
Appearance:
Personality:
Pups (if any):

Wolf Ages:
New Born - 12 weeks= Pup
12 weeks - 1 1/2 years= Teenager
1 1/2 - 3 years= Young Adult
3 - 6 years= Adult
6 - 11 years= Elder
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Name: Aspen Gender: Female Age: 3 1/2 years Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Alpha Appearance: [img]https://miro.medium.com/max/4660/1*9e9KpA2BApdg_pXxcHI38A.jpeg[/img] Personality: Aspen is a strong leader who doesn't hesitate. Though is young, she is wise and fair. Pups (if any): Willow (daughter)
Name: Aspen
Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Alpha
Appearance:
1*9e9KpA2BApdg_pXxcHI38A.jpeg
Personality: Aspen is a strong leader who doesn't hesitate. Though is young, she is wise and fair.
Pups (if any): Willow (daughter)
@NightwingStar
Tysm for joining! And you can be beta!
@NightwingStar
Tysm for joining! And you can be beta!
Name: Willow Gender: Female Age: 1 year Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Hunter Appearance: [img]https://i.redd.it/8ucoapfrmho21.jpg[/img] The only difference is her eyes are green. Personality: She is friendly, but assertive. She isn't afraid to show off her dominance and normally leads the hunts if no alpha or beta is present. She is a strong fighter, but a better hunter. Pups (if any): None Family: Mother= Aspen Father= not known yet Sisters= none Brothers= none
Name: Willow
Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Hunter
Appearance:
8ucoapfrmho21.jpg
The only difference is her eyes are green.
Personality: She is friendly, but assertive. She isn't afraid to show off her dominance and normally leads the hunts if no alpha or beta is present. She is a strong fighter, but a better hunter.
Pups (if any): None
Family:
Mother= Aspen
Father= not known yet
Sisters= none
Brothers= none
Hello! Mind if I hop in? I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay active (have some busy times coming up heheh) but I'd love to give this a shot for the time being!
If that's alright I'll fill out a form in just a minute! :3
Hello! Mind if I hop in? I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay active (have some busy times coming up heheh) but I'd love to give this a shot for the time being!
If that's alright I'll fill out a form in just a minute! :3
@NirinTallisbane
Yeah! Go ahead and hop on in!
@NirinTallisbane
Yeah! Go ahead and hop on in!
I'd like to join if possible. I'll edit this post with the form in a few minutes.
I'd like to join if possible. I'll edit this post with the form in a few minutes.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
Yay!!!
Yay!!!
[b]Name:[/b] Marran [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] Young Adult, 2 1/2 - 3 years [b]Pack Rank:[/b] Hunter, maybe Omega? I don't know if loners/lone wolves would be a thing or not...? xD [b]Appearance:[/b] Silver wolf with blue eyes. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ac/3f/a6/ac3fa636c439ae11670e9dc8a0f1260f.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Quiet and observant. Isn't much of a leader or a follower; has a mind of her own but will usually go along with things quietly unless something turns her moral compass the wrong way. Her parents died when she was young and she has no siblings; her tendency to be solitary often pushes others away and she [i]says[/i] she prefers it that way, though she's actually kinda lonely. She can hunt and fight decently and has quick instincts. [b]Family:[/b] Mother-Deceased Father-Deceased Siblings- None Pups- None Mate- N/A ((Not entirely sure about what rank she should have, so she can just be fitted in wherever she's needed I guess?? xD))
Name: Marran
Pack Rank: Hunter, maybe Omega? I don't know if loners/lone wolves would be a thing or not...? xD
Appearance: Silver wolf with blue eyes.
ac3fa636c439ae11670e9dc8a0f1260f.jpg
Personality: Quiet and observant. Isn't much of a leader or a follower; has a mind of her own but will usually go along with things quietly unless something turns her moral compass the wrong way. Her parents died when she was young and she has no siblings; her tendency to be solitary often pushes others away and she says she prefers it that way, though she's actually kinda lonely. She can hunt and fight decently and has quick instincts.
Family:
Mother-Deceased
Father-Deceased
Siblings- None
Pups- None
Mate- N/A

((Not entirely sure about what rank she should have, so she can just be fitted in wherever she's needed I guess?? xD))
Working on art of my character, her form should be here either tonight or tomorrow morning.
Working on art of my character, her form should be here either tonight or tomorrow morning.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47