Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gem Genes and EY Scrolls for gems
Hi there! I want to buy these genes for my projects: [item=primary gene: metallic] [item=secondary gene: bee]x4 [item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: glimmer]x5 And lots of [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] I know they're sold at gem MP but I want to make this thread in case someone wants to sell their copy at MP gem price. Maybe someone bought extra copy or accidentally bought wrong one or just want to sell not needed item. Feel free to shoot me a CR! Genes obtained trough this thread: 5
Hi there! I want to buy these genes for my projects:

Primary Gene: Metallic
Secondary Gene: Bee x4
Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Glimmer x5
And lots of Scroll of Eternal Youth

I know they're sold at gem MP but I want to make this thread in case someone wants to sell their copy at MP gem price. Maybe someone bought extra copy or accidentally bought wrong one or just want to sell not needed item.

Feel free to shoot me a CR!

Genes obtained trough this thread: 5
TIobTkz.png
I have an opal that I no longer need I wouldn't mind selling for slightly less than MP value to you.
I have an opal that I no longer need I wouldn't mind selling for slightly less than MP value to you.
@Salem
I'm more than alright to pay full price! Please start CR or just send it through Private Auctions for 1200g. Thank you!
@Salem
I'm more than alright to pay full price! Please start CR or just send it through Private Auctions for 1200g. Thank you!
TIobTkz.png
^
^
TIobTkz.png