Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Doesn't it say a lot about me when I can recognise that it's not my fault I wasn't enough. And yet my scars are so deep that I feel called out by a single song.

I'm Lost
In these memories
Living behind my own illusion
Lost
All my dignity
Living inside my own confusion.

The past whispers. Sometimes it'll grab you with both hands. And when it does, that's when you punch it square in the nose. It's behind you for a reason.
Doesn't it say a lot about me when I can recognise that it's not my fault I wasn't enough. And yet my scars are so deep that I feel called out by a single song.

I'm Lost
In these memories
Living behind my own illusion
Lost
All my dignity
Living inside my own confusion.

The past whispers. Sometimes it'll grab you with both hands. And when it does, that's when you punch it square in the nose. It's behind you for a reason.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Chibis are very intimidating

And I am a chibi
Chibis are very intimidating

And I am a chibi
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
wally's eye contact wigs me out a little, but he and his neighbors are so endearing! :)
wally's eye contact wigs me out a little, but he and his neighbors are so endearing! :)
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Finally rebooked this mess of a flight. I wish I would have gotten the help I asked for but I'm always surprised when I get the most minimal effort thrown my way. At least I now know I can plan and purchase everything for a trip 100% by myself, and I won't feel any guilt for keeping my phone on silent while I'm gone.
Finally rebooked this mess of a flight. I wish I would have gotten the help I asked for but I'm always surprised when I get the most minimal effort thrown my way. At least I now know I can plan and purchase everything for a trip 100% by myself, and I won't feel any guilt for keeping my phone on silent while I'm gone.
I am. so tired. Cooking takes much brain energy and I am now sleepy.
I am. so tired. Cooking takes much brain energy and I am now sleepy.
yCWZ0om.jpeg
wait a minute. where was the wedding. where was thE WEDDING DANA
wait a minute. where was the wedding. where was thE WEDDING DANA
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
This is an actual question

How do you change where new dragons end up

Please
The fodder keeps ebding up with the fandragons

I dont know joe to stop it

Please help

Please

Please help
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I feel so bad wrangling my cat to put drops in her eye. But without them, she would be so uncomfortable. ):
Sweet baby, if only I could tell you it's so your eyes won't be so swollen, red and itchy anymore.
I feel so bad wrangling my cat to put drops in her eye. But without them, she would be so uncomfortable. ):
Sweet baby, if only I could tell you it's so your eyes won't be so swollen, red and itchy anymore.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
shakira giving me the sudden urge to learn spanish and travel the world
shakira giving me the sudden urge to learn spanish and travel the world
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="@Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-04-10 19:48:48" ] This is an actual question How do you change where new dragons end up Please The fodder keeps ebding up with the fandragons I dont know joe to stop it Please help [/quote] i cant seem to find a way to change which tab has this function but theres one with this purple arrow, i think i just had to rename it and switch the dragons around. i had this problem too, it looks like your original tab that you started out with is the one with this arrow so all of my fodder kept going into my guards tab so i just had to move them to a different tab [img]https://i.imgur.com/l6NrlBp.png[/img]
@Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-04-10 19:48:48:

Please

Please help

i cant seem to find a way to change which tab has this function but theres one with this purple arrow, i think i just had to rename it and switch the dragons around. i had this problem too, it looks like your original tab that you started out with is the one with this arrow so all of my fodder kept going into my guards tab so i just had to move them to a different tab
l6NrlBp.png
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png