Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Agora || NEW Obelisk F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@swelter @Weathering @Khayria @Valmue @Skittie @finder77 @AtticaIonia

Hey guys! Due to an unforeseen submission denial with Meresankh, it will take probably (hopefully) another 4-7 days until I get these. I was told that it's the incorrect size, but I've doubled checked with a friend and they can't seem to see anything wrong with it either so I will resubmit today in hopes that it was an accident.

I am accepting payment, so if you'd like to send a CR you may and I'll cross you off on the list. If you payment is not complete by the time I receive the skins, I will just send over a PA.
@swelter @Weathering @Khayria @Valmue @Skittie @finder77 @AtticaIonia

Hey guys! Due to an unforeseen submission denial with Meresankh, it will take probably (hopefully) another 4-7 days until I get these. I was told that it's the incorrect size, but I've doubled checked with a friend and they can't seem to see anything wrong with it either so I will resubmit today in hopes that it was an accident.

I am accepting payment, so if you'd like to send a CR you may and I'll cross you off on the list. If you payment is not complete by the time I receive the skins, I will just send over a PA.
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please! Thank you~
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please! Thank you~
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[quote name="Tivae" date="2023-03-21 12:04:17" ] General pinglist please! This looks very promising :D [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ttiXXtR.jpg[/img] I see I am not on your pinglist yet, and I am very hyped for those sketches so I'd love to be pinged when they get released...
Tivae wrote on 2023-03-21 12:04:17:
General pinglist please! This looks very promising :D

ttiXXtR.jpg

I see I am not on your pinglist yet, and I am very hyped for those sketches so I'd love to be pinged when they get released...
@Tivae WAAAGH I'm so sorry! Phew, thanks for catching that! Maybe I should invest in a self-editing pinglist...
@Tivae WAAAGH I'm so sorry! Phew, thanks for catching that! Maybe I should invest in a self-editing pinglist...
can i get on your general pinglist?
can i get on your general pinglist?
Could I please be on the general pinglist? Your style is beautiful!
Could I please be on the general pinglist? Your style is beautiful!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
hi! could i be added to the general pinglist please? C:
hi! could i be added to the general pinglist please? C:
perc_tegh_mf_perc.png
Might be interested in Lukewarm if it doesn't get picked for the fest, but I'd be surprised if it didn't! A very pretty skin indeed.
Might be interested in Lukewarm if it doesn't get picked for the fest, but I'd be surprised if it didn't! A very pretty skin indeed.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
@maocifer thank you so much!! It's my first fest submission so I would be truly ecstatic if it wins! <333

The pinglist has been updated up until this point!
@maocifer thank you so much!! It's my first fest submission so I would be truly ecstatic if it wins! <333

The pinglist has been updated up until this point!
i'd love a spot on your general pinglist please!! :D
i'd love a spot on your general pinglist please!! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16