Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | â–º Dragon Gijinkas + OC'S ! [CLOSED] â—„
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@orotundi could i be added to the ping list please :D
@orotundi could i be added to the ping list please :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@meowban thank u very much!! makes me happy to hear that ;w;

@Lyra531 of course, though I'm stuck with 5 commissions now, and I can't really get to them because of finals, and school, and artblock BUT i plan doing coatl adopts next month, would u be interested in a ping list for that, or just for headshots??
@meowban thank u very much!! makes me happy to hear that ;w;

@Lyra531 of course, though I'm stuck with 5 commissions now, and I can't really get to them because of finals, and school, and artblock BUT i plan doing coatl adopts next month, would u be interested in a ping list for that, or just for headshots??
@orotundi just the headshots please :D good luck on your finals!!!
@orotundi just the headshots please :D good luck on your finals!!!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@exosomniac @wilkfiadh @yunonia @Zerok @Owlish @Vekusen @Lyra531 I am TRULY SORRY that i have not sent yet finished drawings to those who paid. I was putting off writing to y'all because of finals, trips, and artblocks, but especially because of the fact that my technique changed a lot from what i'm offering in this thread. currently i'm able to offer headshots like this one: [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/31c28ffb5e0a07d7069484a33c6ef7ad/tumblr_n85d7sKMXH1tfpjkjo1_500.png[/img] with hopefully more complicated shading (it's what i struggle the most with right now, i'm awfully sorry gjdfhg) Are you guys still interested in this kind of style? (If not, i'll return the money to those who sent it already.)
@exosomniac
@wilkfiadh
@yunonia

@Zerok
@Owlish
@Vekusen
@Lyra531

I am TRULY SORRY that i have not sent yet finished drawings to those who paid. I was putting off writing to y'all because of finals, trips, and artblocks, but especially because of the fact that my technique changed a lot from what i'm offering in this thread.

currently i'm able to offer headshots like this one:
tumblr_n85d7sKMXH1tfpjkjo1_500.png

with hopefully more complicated shading (it's what i struggle the most with right now, i'm awfully sorry gjdfhg)

Are you guys still interested in this kind of style? (If not, i'll return the money to those who sent it already.)
@Orotundi
I don't have a need for the commission anymore, but your art is delightful and wonderful, so if I already paid, a partial refund is all I need. xD; I think you deserve the rest!
@Orotundi
I don't have a need for the commission anymore, but your art is delightful and wonderful, so if I already paid, a partial refund is all I need. xD; I think you deserve the rest!
@orotundi could you let me know if a slot opens up
@orotundi could you let me know if a slot opens up
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@orotundi
you don't know how much i like your art, gosh.
could you possibly put me on your pinglist? that'd be wonderful. u v u
@orotundi
you don't know how much i like your art, gosh.
could you possibly put me on your pinglist? that'd be wonderful. u v u
@Orotundi i got pinged. Did I pay and put up refs? If I didn't can I do that now because GOSH
I RLY LIKE THAT STYLE ;A;
@Orotundi i got pinged. Did I pay and put up refs? If I didn't can I do that now because GOSH
I RLY LIKE THAT STYLE ;A;
@Niharike
@Mios

adding you both to pinglist!

@wilkfiadh if i remember correctly yes you did, so don't worry, i'll get to your commission as soon as i can ! also thank you, it's really nice to hear ; w ;
@Niharike
@Mios

adding you both to pinglist!

@wilkfiadh if i remember correctly yes you did, so don't worry, i'll get to your commission as soon as i can ! also thank you, it's really nice to hear ; w ;
@orotundi

May I please be added to the pinglist? c:
@orotundi

May I please be added to the pinglist? c:
2v8o8xd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7