Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jekal's Dragon & OC Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
:o pinglist please!
:o pinglist please!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Add me to your general pinglist please, thank you!
Add me to your general pinglist please, thank you!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
[center]Hello everyone! I've missed the dragon site and with my two jobs this past year I had no time for art or dragons. Some good and bad news; I'm now unfortunately down to [b]zero[/b] jobs so I have... lots of time for new commissions :') 6 new slots this time and I appreciate everyone who asked to be pinged while I was gone. Drawing critters is my one love, let me draw! everyone's kids! [emoji=maple leaf size=1] Reminder, I also do OCs. Dragon's not necessary. Larger art gallery [u][b][url=https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/jekaldog/]HERE[/url][/b][/u] [emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center] [center][emoji=gem size=1] [u][b]FR Currency Slots[/b] [/u] 1. Hocotate 2. Letigir [emoji=money bag size=1] [u][b]USD Slots[/u][/b] 1. bonivich 2. AgentWhisk 3. TCMagpie 4. TCMagpie [size=3]P.S. This is the last time I will be offering these prices, they will be raised slightly next round. [size=1]@Ithika @Churyu @simplyNefarious @KKorven @Zhar @voodoovixen @Lallie @Spookdoggy @gem4567 @Passenger @Selah @October @ColoradoBlues @remuslupn @FlowerFell @Caelyn @RowanofRohan @Vulpess @Keileon @polarlight @ekksu @Pandion @Ink @Owleics @PidgeGunderson @Mesai @Erujayy @Glimglee @Bluelee @Kleng @Captainsaviathan @Haul @HatLordAve @Zooropa @Jyppi @milesss @johan @pooses @ado @Fernsins @bonivich @swampman @polkydots @Maybellmay @Apotheos @iiPessimystic @Amorah @Kkbaby897
Hello everyone! I've missed the dragon site and with my two jobs this past year I had no time for art or dragons. Some good and bad news; I'm now unfortunately down to zero jobs so I have... lots of time for new commissions :') 6 new slots this time and I appreciate everyone who asked to be pinged while I was gone. Drawing critters is my one love, let me draw! everyone's kids!

Reminder, I also do OCs. Dragon's not necessary. Larger art gallery HERE
FR Currency Slots

1. Hocotate
2. Letigir

USD Slots
1. bonivich
2. AgentWhisk
3. TCMagpie
4. TCMagpie

P.S. This is the last time I will be offering these prices, they will be raised slightly next round.

@Ithika @Churyu @simplyNefarious @KKorven @Zhar @voodoovixen @Lallie @Spookdoggy @gem4567 @Passenger @Selah @October @ColoradoBlues @remuslupn @FlowerFell @Caelyn @RowanofRohan @Vulpess @Keileon @polarlight @ekksu @Pandion @Ink @Owleics @PidgeGunderson @Mesai @Erujayy @Glimglee @Bluelee @Kleng @Captainsaviathan @Haul @HatLordAve @Zooropa @Jyppi @milesss @johan @pooses @ado @Fernsins @bonivich @swampman @polkydots @Maybellmay @Apotheos @iiPessimystic @Amorah @Kkbaby897
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
I'd love to claim a usd slot, please! Gonna gather who I want drawn~ ♥
I'd love to claim a usd slot, please! Gonna gather who I want drawn~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]1.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1555364]k h a o s[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1555364][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/15554/1555364.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57][b]2.[/b] [b]colored headshot[/b] (if I can potentially bribe for a halfish-body I'd love that!) If I can also bribe you for some more of your painterly style if you're up for it, I'd be happy to do so! [b]3.[/b] [i]Khaos is of the beginning, who melded and morphed chaos into a speck of order, but the chaotic tie remained to bind it. he exists and is ever present, his form can shift and morph at his whim, it can be ethereal or physical, angelic or demonic...perhaps all at once. he is illusive and ever-present, bound to the whims of chaos itself, and whether he comes with blessing or curse is but another unknown speck of star-dust in the ever-expanding universe.[/i] I'd love his skin included as it helps envision some of my aspects of him: limitless, dark, seductive, alluring, but mysterious, off-putting, and regal. [b]4.[/b] You are free to interpret Khaos however you wish so long as the above is taken into consideration and that his face still has some imp-qualities! You are free to give him many horns, changed horns, more golden jewelry or additions, wings, etc! Honestly, go wild so long as it keeps to his color palette and general vibe! c: [b]5.[/b] payment // [b]usd[/b]

2. colored headshot (if I can potentially bribe for a halfish-body I'd love that!) If I can also bribe you for some more of your painterly style if you're up for it, I'd be happy to do so!

3. Khaos is of the beginning, who melded and morphed chaos into a speck of order, but the chaotic tie remained to bind it. he exists and is ever present, his form can shift and morph at his whim, it can be ethereal or physical, angelic or demonic...perhaps all at once. he is illusive and ever-present, bound to the whims of chaos itself, and whether he comes with blessing or curse is but another unknown speck of star-dust in the ever-expanding universe.

I'd love his skin included as it helps envision some of my aspects of him: limitless, dark, seductive, alluring, but mysterious, off-putting, and regal.

4. You are free to interpret Khaos however you wish so long as the above is taken into consideration and that his face still has some imp-qualities! You are free to give him many horns, changed horns, more golden jewelry or additions, wings, etc! Honestly, go wild so long as it keeps to his color palette and general vibe! c:

5. payment // usd
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

finally got a chance to fill out a slot with the info! thank you again for saving the slot for me [emoji=heart size=1] 1. https://toyhou.se/21002605.tbn 2. colored headshot; gems 3. i imagine them to be mischievous and a bit of a trickster; a smug or sly expression might suit them well! 4. feel free to interpret them in your style as you will! i don't have any other specific details in mind.
finally got a chance to fill out a slot with the info! thank you again for saving the slot for me

1. https://toyhou.se/21002605.tbn
2. colored headshot; gems
3. i imagine them to be mischievous and a bit of a trickster; a smug or sly expression might suit them well!
4. feel free to interpret them in your style as you will! i don't have any other specific details in mind.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Howdy!
  1. Dovico
  2. Colored headshot, FR currency
  3. Nothing specific; something a little smug or even a bit sinister would be nice. He's a cockatrice so maybe he sees a potential statue for his collection lol
  4. Interpret his design how you want. Even on the ref, some of it's variable. I will note that his eyes glow and his head feathers are softer and can be a bit fluffier than his body feathers.
    A sketch would be definitely appreciated as well!

Thanks!
Howdy!
  1. Dovico
  2. Colored headshot, FR currency
  3. Nothing specific; something a little smug or even a bit sinister would be nice. He's a cockatrice so maybe he sees a potential statue for his collection lol
  4. Interpret his design how you want. Even on the ref, some of it's variable. I will note that his eyes glow and his head feathers are softer and can be a bit fluffier than his body feathers.
    A sketch would be definitely appreciated as well!

Thanks!
1. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80967902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809680/80967902_350.png[/img][/url] 2. Colored headshot, USD (paypal) 3. Volt is snarky and arrogant so any kind of expression that fits in the snarky and arrogant category works for me! 4. Feel free to interpret her anyway you like, just keep the skull on her head and a golden right eye with dark sclera! I would love a sketch to see the progress! Thank you so much!
1. 80967902_350.png
2. Colored headshot, USD (paypal)
3. Volt is snarky and arrogant so any kind of expression that fits in the snarky and arrogant category works for me!
4. Feel free to interpret her anyway you like, just keep the skull on her head and a golden right eye with dark sclera!

I would love a sketch to see the progress!

Thank you so much!
@bonivich You know, I think I could be convinced to paint a half-body. Does $45 sound like a good halfway point for that?

@Hocotate yes you can :) feel free to edit your comment with the order form on the first page. If you have other questions, let me know.
@bonivich You know, I think I could be convinced to paint a half-body. Does $45 sound like a good halfway point for that?

@Hocotate yes you can :) feel free to edit your comment with the order form on the first page. If you have other questions, let me know.
siggy_by_jekal-dbuhgby.png
thank you very much! <3 i'll be sure to edit my original post with the information ASAP and let you know when i have x)

i am in the process of getting a custom character design commissioned, so i was wondering if you wouldn't mind waiting possibly a few days for that to be done? :'D but if that's too inconvenient i can show another character, no worries!
thank you very much! <3 i'll be sure to edit my original post with the information ASAP and let you know when i have x)

i am in the process of getting a custom character design commissioned, so i was wondering if you wouldn't mind waiting possibly a few days for that to be done? :'D but if that's too inconvenient i can show another character, no worries!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36