Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Q] Mystery of Lore | Challenge
1 2 3 4 5
[center][item=ambush][/center] Aaaaaaa @Morigan look at them, all those apocalypse draggos <3 @snaphance great to see you again! No necessary updates for me today, which is good because I have to run to work aaaaa
Ambush

Aaaaaaa @Morigan look at them, all those apocalypse draggos <3
@snaphance great to see you again!

No necessary updates for me today, which is good because I have to run to work aaaaa
@fenshae
Hello!! Please keep me on the pinglist, this looks like fun :)
@fenshae
Hello!! Please keep me on the pinglist, this looks like fun :)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Welcome back and hello!!! I'm so excited for your next chapter!!! PLEASE keep me on the pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Welcome back and hello!!! I'm so excited for your next chapter!!! PLEASE keep me on the pinglist
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[center][item=painted turtle shell][/center] [quote=The Living Statue] Cora had been carefully setting up some observation tools in the lobby of the ruined spire when she noticed it. A life-size statue of a spiral dragon, overgrown with weeds and cobwebs. Spiders crawled over its wings and a family of frogs had taken to basking around the damp puddles near its feet. It was so lifelike! She examined every inch of the thing, marveling at the details. Then she reached out a questioning hand, running talons over the smooth stone sides, and something strange happened. Energy crackled between her toes, arcing out like a static shock, and danced up the sides of the stone spiral. Where the energy touched, the stone began to crack. Cora let out a startled squeak and shuffled backwards, watching with horror and dismay as the statue shattered apart like a dropped egg. But instead of crumbling, something emerged from deep inside. Something with speckled silver scales a big, blinking, wide eyes. Cora blinked at the dragon that had just been birthed from the stone. The dragon blinked back at her. Both of them screamed. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23031287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/230313/23031287_350.png[/img][/url] It took a little while for both of them to calm down enough to communicate with each other. The spiral had quite literally turned himself into a knot in his attempt to escape, and Cora sat back on her haunches with a talon over her chest, feeling her thudding heartbeat slow while she watched him try to untangle and unfurl his body. "I'm Cora, by the way," she said, when she was reasonably sure he was harmless. "Zikel," he said, his head upside down as he undulated his way out of a pretzel shape. "What happened here? Where'd everybody go?" She sighed. "I was kind of hoping you could tell me..." He flopped out onto the floor and panted, body finally straightened. "Nope. Don't remember a thing. One minute I was hanging out with my buddy Storm in the lobby, and then....um...." he gestures over to the remnants of stone that had fallen from his body, then frowns. "I hope those frogs are okay...." [/quote] Zikel was the last of my old perma-dragons to survive the purge. Nobody seemed eager to take him, and I've always been quite fond of him, so he gets to stick around. Once he gets his memories back a bit he'll surely be a valuable resource for Cora... @TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase
Painted Turtle Shell
The Living Statue wrote:
Cora had been carefully setting up some observation tools in the lobby of the ruined spire when she noticed it. A life-size statue of a spiral dragon, overgrown with weeds and cobwebs. Spiders crawled over its wings and a family of frogs had taken to basking around the damp puddles near its feet.

It was so lifelike! She examined every inch of the thing, marveling at the details.

Then she reached out a questioning hand, running talons over the smooth stone sides, and something strange happened. Energy crackled between her toes, arcing out like a static shock, and danced up the sides of the stone spiral.

Where the energy touched, the stone began to crack.

Cora let out a startled squeak and shuffled backwards, watching with horror and dismay as the statue shattered apart like a dropped egg.

But instead of crumbling, something emerged from deep inside. Something with speckled silver scales a big, blinking, wide eyes.

Cora blinked at the dragon that had just been birthed from the stone.

The dragon blinked back at her.

Both of them screamed.

23031287_350.png

It took a little while for both of them to calm down enough to communicate with each other. The spiral had quite literally turned himself into a knot in his attempt to escape, and Cora sat back on her haunches with a talon over her chest, feeling her thudding heartbeat slow while she watched him try to untangle and unfurl his body.

"I'm Cora, by the way," she said, when she was reasonably sure he was harmless.

"Zikel," he said, his head upside down as he undulated his way out of a pretzel shape. "What happened here? Where'd everybody go?"

She sighed. "I was kind of hoping you could tell me..."

He flopped out onto the floor and panted, body finally straightened. "Nope. Don't remember a thing. One minute I was hanging out with my buddy Storm in the lobby, and then....um...." he gestures over to the remnants of stone that had fallen from his body, then frowns. "I hope those frogs are okay...."

Zikel was the last of my old perma-dragons to survive the purge. Nobody seemed eager to take him, and I've always been quite fond of him, so he gets to stick around. Once he gets his memories back a bit he'll surely be a valuable resource for Cora...

@TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase
Welcome back! I'd also love to stay on the pinglist. Your threads are always a great read, and the way they all connect is fascinating. I like Cora already.
Welcome back! I'd also love to stay on the pinglist. Your threads are always a great read, and the way they all connect is fascinating. I like Cora already.
GD7On40.png
Welcome back! I'd love to stay on the pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Welcome back! I'd love to stay on the pinglist
redoing this soon
Welcome back! I'm so excited to see where this goes and I'd love to stay on the pinglist! [emoji=imperial love size=1]
Welcome back! I'm so excited to see where this goes and I'd love to stay on the pinglist!
K5Ygz6H.gifkK8bN49.pngR3rbeZT.pngzJeWMIX.png
ohh may i be added to the pinglist? this looks super cool
ohh may i be added to the pinglist? this looks super cool
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Zikel, my beloved. Time to scrape off the foliage and find what's left of your closet!
Zikel, my beloved. Time to scrape off the foliage and find what's left of your closet!
Shadow Flight 4 LYFE
[center][item=copper spring][/center] [quote=Surveillance] “Doesn’t it kind of feel like we’re being watched?” Zikel asked, looking around the crumbling ruins. He frowned. It had been a day since he’d awakened in this strange new world and he was starting to warm up to his new companion. Not that it had ever taken Zikel long to make new friends. “It’s probably the ghosts,” Cora replied, matter of factly. “Gh-gh-ghosts?!” “Oh, yeah, this whole area is super haunted. That’s why I’m here.” They stared at each other. Neither noticed the wolf watching them from the shadows. [/quote] Just a quick post today. I’m stuck on mobile. Debating if I want to change materials to trinkets for the Pinkerton thing, to make updates slightly less frequent. Hmm. I do love these two idiots together though. also isn’t it funny that my three perma dragons right now all have arcane eyes? @TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase
Copper Spring
Surveillance wrote:
“Doesn’t it kind of feel like we’re being watched?” Zikel asked, looking around the crumbling ruins. He frowned. It had been a day since he’d awakened in this strange new world and he was starting to warm up to his new companion. Not that it had ever taken Zikel long to make new friends.

“It’s probably the ghosts,” Cora replied, matter of factly.

“Gh-gh-ghosts?!”

“Oh, yeah, this whole area is super haunted. That’s why I’m here.”

They stared at each other. Neither noticed the wolf watching them from the shadows.

Just a quick post today. I’m stuck on mobile. Debating if I want to change materials to trinkets for the Pinkerton thing, to make updates slightly less frequent. Hmm. I do love these two idiots together though. also isn’t it funny that my three perma dragons right now all have arcane eyes?

@TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen @Amezrou @BarbaraFett @OceanPuppy @JadeDragon18 @KrazKitCat @Weredogalism @Rosesinger @Bxy26 @Snaphance @Dragonaxew @Juneau @AloVra @InkedMyths @Ninazu @Lanturn @Aetherstorm @Tynethyne @bluelikechase
1 2 3 4 5