Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which breed looks the smartest?
1 2 3 4
tundras 100%. You can't say that this lad doesn't look like a scholar

Not Found
tundras 100%. You can't say that this lad doesn't look like a scholar

Not Found
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I think nocs and snappers in particular have a look to them that suggests Thoughts happening in those noggins. Maybe fae, too, in a slightly more alien flavor.

I think nocs and snappers in particular have a look to them that suggests Thoughts happening in those noggins. Maybe fae, too, in a slightly more alien flavor.

FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
F Bogsneaks look like they have an approximate knowledge of most things, to me. They're clever, and up to something!
F Bogsneaks look like they have an approximate knowledge of most things, to me. They're clever, and up to something!
B2xI5Da.png
[quote name="NewmoonWasTaken" date="2023-04-05 19:26:05" ] stick glasses on any of 'em and they look like a know-it-all [/quote] i think this is the truest of them all, my record-keeper is a fae with glasses
NewmoonWasTaken wrote on 2023-04-05 19:26:05:
stick glasses on any of 'em and they look like a know-it-all

i think this is the truest of them all, my record-keeper is a fae with glasses
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
imperials 100%, nocturnes also have a strange look of wisdom to them (which the vibes of the 2 noct NPCs we have also help to back up)
imperials 100%, nocturnes also have a strange look of wisdom to them (which the vibes of the 2 noct NPCs we have also help to back up)
Imperials look like smart wizards to me ;)
Imperials look like smart wizards to me ;)
If we're talking without apparel, I actually think the female ridgeback has this sort of arrogant smug-y smart look to them.
If we're talking without apparel, I actually think the female ridgeback has this sort of arrogant smug-y smart look to them.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
All Bogsneaks *absolutely* look like they know something we don't, but I feel like Skydancers overall have an intelligent air about them.
All Bogsneaks *absolutely* look like they know something we don't, but I feel like Skydancers overall have an intelligent air about them.
mspeSgV.png
imperials look smart to me in a philosophical kinda way. Not smart in a technical way, but more like wise. The same with snappers.. faes seem more like the technical kinda smart to me.
imperials look smart to me in a philosophical kinda way. Not smart in a technical way, but more like wise. The same with snappers.. faes seem more like the technical kinda smart to me.
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
[quote name="yoshimario40" date="2023-04-05 21:30:41" ] If we're talking without apparel, I actually think the female ridgeback has this sort of arrogant smug-y smart look to them. [/quote] They look like battle scholars. They have designed, built and are smuggling some kind of Mammartee canon on their body and they are ready to use it xDD
yoshimario40 wrote on 2023-04-05 21:30:41:

They look like battle scholars. They have designed, built and are smuggling some kind of Mammartee canon on their body and they are ready to use it xDD
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
1 2 3 4