Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon edits you will love/hate
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
I'M SITTING IN THE BREAK ROOM AT WORK WITH ONE OTHER PERSON AND THE SLAPPER MADE ME AUDIBLY SNORT-

Every single one of these is beautiful and I want the double headed mutation to be A Thing.
I'M SITTING IN THE BREAK ROOM AT WORK WITH ONE OTHER PERSON AND THE SLAPPER MADE ME AUDIBLY SNORT-

Every single one of these is beautiful and I want the double headed mutation to be A Thing.
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
these all make me cry
these all make me cry
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
could I be added to the ping? also.. THE BROG [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/12/47/7c124770d38cb3817252828eeb7ffe3b.gif[/img]
could I be added to the ping? also.. THE BROG
7c124770d38cb3817252828eeb7ffe3b.gif
Sure! Added
Sure! Added
Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel
Oh my the Brog is the cutest thing ever- Can I be added to the pinglist??
Oh my the Brog is the cutest thing ever- Can I be added to the pinglist??
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif0HqNv.gifpO3j8.gifuTmxz.gif
Added you aswell! [emoji=aether tongue size=2]
Added you aswell!
Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel
SPIPS. MORE LIKE SPIPS DRINK ASDHDGDHFGSJS
Lovely, LOVELY edits. Love how oscillate wildly between “actually a kinda cool dragon” to “this is basically a meme.” Pinglist? :3c
SPIPS. MORE LIKE SPIPS DRINK ASDHDGDHFGSJS
Lovely, LOVELY edits. Love how oscillate wildly between “actually a kinda cool dragon” to “this is basically a meme.” Pinglist? :3c
Woah, a lot of activity today. Added! [emoji=aether happy size=2]
Woah, a lot of activity today. Added!
Im not sure how to feel about it [img]https://i.ibb.co/zJgkYSc/ridgecatcher.png[/img] Pinglist: @TheHunterZ, @Kkami, @EsterGamer, @Crizona, @ShwoomWoom, @Xievos, @NemusNoctis, @GirlGamer1001, @LouckyKoneko, @Foxil, @HappyLittleSnek, @Archaeoraptor
Im not sure how to feel about it

ridgecatcher.png

Pinglist: @TheHunterZ, @Kkami, @EsterGamer, @Crizona, @ShwoomWoom, @Xievos, @NemusNoctis, @GirlGamer1001, @LouckyKoneko, @Foxil, @HappyLittleSnek, @Archaeoraptor
[quote name="Saranova" date="2023-05-09 13:26:47" ] Im not sure how to feel about it [img]https://i.ibb.co/zJgkYSc/ridgecatcher.png[/img] [/quote] How do you always know the best time to make me laugh I needed this after multiple mental breakdowns-
Saranova wrote on 2023-05-09 13:26:47:
Im not sure how to feel about it

ridgecatcher.png
How do you always know the best time to make me laugh I needed this after multiple mental breakdowns-
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28