Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon edits you will love/hate
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
Sara can I also be on the pinglist pretty please <3
Sara can I also be on the pinglist pretty please <3
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
owo there's a pinglist now? Put me on it pelase
owo there's a pinglist now? Put me on it pelase
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[quote name="Saranova" date="2023-05-09 13:26:47" ] Im not sure how to feel about it [img]https://i.ibb.co/zJgkYSc/ridgecatcher.png[/img] Pinglist: @TheHunterZ, @Kkami, @EsterGamer, @Crizona, @ShwoomWoom, @Xievos, @NemusNoctis, @GirlGamer1001, @LouckyKoneko, @Foxil, @HappyLittleSnek, @Archaeoraptor [/quote] Usually when I click notification links it's GASP, it's 12 am and even though I saw the thread name, I immediately forgot, then I saw this, thought it was a really cool skin, and was so close to placing an order before realizing LOL
Saranova wrote on 2023-05-09 13:26:47:
Usually when I click notification links it's GASP, it's 12 am and even though I saw the thread name, I immediately forgot, then I saw this, thought it was a really cool skin, and was so close to placing an order before realizing LOL
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
OOPS I just pinged everyone I am so sorry

I didn't realize until I had pinged myself -.-
OOPS I just pinged everyone I am so sorry

I didn't realize until I had pinged myself -.-
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
If Pearlcatchers had that face I would like them more tbh [emoji=mirror] The one raised foot reminds me of those videos of dogs wearing boots/socks/other-paw-covering-apparel for the first time :D
If Pearlcatchers had that face I would like them more tbh The one raised foot reminds me of those videos of dogs wearing boots/socks/other-paw-covering-apparel for the first time :D
omg could i please be added to the pinglist? these are amazing and made my night i NEED ridgeration, mirrordance and carnicatl to be real please!! ough and the elemental one is so cool too [emoji=snapper star size=1]
omg could i please be added to the pinglist? these are amazing and made my night
i NEED ridgeration, mirrordance and carnicatl to be real please!!
ough and the elemental one is so cool too
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
Please add me to the pinglist too!
Please add me to the pinglist too!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Can I also be put on the pinglist?
Can I also be put on the pinglist?
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
Put everyone on the pinglist! [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
Put everyone on the pinglist!
Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel
The bapy Snether [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/18KNnCK/He.png[/img][/center] Pinglist: @TheHunterZ, @Kkami, @EsterGamer, @Crizona, @ShwoomWoom, @Xievos, @NemusNoctis, @GirlGamer1001, @LouckyKoneko, @Foxil, @HappyLittleSnek, @Archaeoraptor, @Elda, @DinosaurFeathers, @Cthuwu, @TagonDramer, @Aladite
The bapy Snether
He.png

Pinglist: @TheHunterZ, @Kkami, @EsterGamer, @Crizona, @ShwoomWoom, @Xievos, @NemusNoctis, @GirlGamer1001, @LouckyKoneko, @Foxil, @HappyLittleSnek, @Archaeoraptor, @Elda, @DinosaurFeathers, @Cthuwu, @TagonDramer, @Aladite
Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel Gravel
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28