Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [all gone!] free xxx orca imperials !!
1 2
@riverview could i get Feabhra? thanks!
@riverview could i get Feabhra? thanks!
signature.pngsignature-copy.png
@AndP3ggy someone asked for her about an hour before you, unfortunately! but!!! i'm more than happy to put the same pair on a nest now (the breeding cooldown's already over as i took a break) and ping you when they hatch, if you'd like!
@AndP3ggy someone asked for her about an hour before you, unfortunately! but!!! i'm more than happy to put the same pair on a nest now (the breeding cooldown's already over as i took a break) and ping you when they hatch, if you'd like!
J0opiUV.png
daisy ! she/they. uk+8 fr (gmt).
Ok thanks!
Ok thanks!
signature.pngsignature-copy.png
@riverview hi! sorry i didnt ping you the 1st time so i think you missed my comment but id also love to be pinged for the next nest :) TY
@riverview hi! sorry i didnt ping you the 1st time so i think you missed my comment but id also love to be pinged for the next nest :) TY
Could I have this one? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85156906

Thank you
Could I have this one? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85156906

Thank you
@lurrau oh god sorry!! i completely forgot to follow this thread, i'll ping you for the next nest!
@lurrau oh god sorry!! i completely forgot to follow this thread, i'll ping you for the next nest!
J0opiUV.png
@eaneul hey, sorry, i forgot to update this thread over the past few days— unfortunately all the hatchlings are gone now! however, i'll ping you with the next nest, if you'd like? :)
@eaneul hey, sorry, i forgot to update this thread over the past few days— unfortunately all the hatchlings are gone now! however, i'll ping you with the next nest, if you'd like? :)
J0opiUV.png
@riverview dont worry about it at all!! MB for not pinging tbh i dont use the forums a lot (and it works out for me cus im expanding my lair next week anyways)
@riverview dont worry about it at all!! MB for not pinging tbh i dont use the forums a lot (and it works out for me cus im expanding my lair next week anyways)
[quote name="riverview" date="2023-04-05 11:00:52" ] @eaneul hey, sorry, i forgot to update this thread over the past few days— unfortunately all the hatchlings are gone now! however, i'll ping you with the next nest, if you'd like? :) [/quote] I'd like that. Thank you
riverview wrote on 2023-04-05 11:00:52:

I'd like that. Thank you
1 2