Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
[quote name="MissK" date="2023-04-05 01:16:39" ] @/dwarjam that's a great Doctor! - About the scenes, gotta say I'm very torn. Very glad we finally have a space one, but on the other hand, they'll be so limited..seems kind of a shame. I would have bet money that the scenes would either remain blank or be something silly to match the theme of all previous Marva items, these seem oddly serious by comparison. But hey more scenes are always good, just wish they were more widely available. [/quote] I really hope they will be added as chest drop :/ I never really liked ice fest scene and I would so love to use this polar bear one instead, and space one is so great to be offten used
MissK wrote on 2023-04-05 01:16:39:
@/dwarjam that's a great Doctor!

-

About the scenes, gotta say I'm very torn. Very glad we finally have a space one, but on the other hand, they'll be so limited..seems kind of a shame. I would have bet money that the scenes would either remain blank or be something silly to match the theme of all previous Marva items, these seem oddly serious by comparison. But hey more scenes are always good, just wish they were more widely available.

I really hope they will be added as chest drop :/ I never really liked ice fest scene and I would so love to use this polar bear one instead, and space one is so great to be offten used
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I missed it..
I missed it..
N6At3HE.pngGn7gAQ4.png0Lo294K.png
I love the space background but im afraid i might have to empty the entirety of the auction house to dress up my lore dragons lol. I hope they will drop somewhere else at some point.
I love the space background but im afraid i might have to empty the entirety of the auction house to dress up my lore dragons lol. I hope they will drop somewhere else at some point.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
Space scene space scene space scene space scene-

Oh yeah, i need 40 of these
Space scene space scene space scene space scene-

Oh yeah, i need 40 of these
fZVmdhk.png
Yayy there's somme gravel in the chests! Also some scenes but who would need them anyway
*Actually they're great!*
Yayy there's somme gravel in the chests! Also some scenes but who would need them anyway
*Actually they're great!*
I love Ice Castle so much
I love Ice Castle so much
[quote name="KitKatPurrpurr" date="2023-04-01 10:48:55" ] Y’all missed the opportunity to say smth like Marva’s Luxurious Marvels so it could be an MLM jfjfjfj [/quote] ive been thinking about this all week
KitKatPurrpurr wrote on 2023-04-01 10:48:55:
Y’all missed the opportunity to say smth like Marva’s Luxurious Marvels so it could be an MLM jfjfjfj
ive been thinking about this all week
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
[quote name="MissK" date="2023-04-05 01:16:39" ] I would have bet money that the scenes would either remain blank or be something silly to match the theme of all previous Marva items, these seem oddly serious by comparison. [/quote] my thoughts exactly. They're gorgeous scenes but they're missing the chaotic charm we usually get from Marva items. I had either bet they'd stay solid black and white (which would've been hilarious and awesome) or had been really goofy. Glow in the dark star stickers and badly sewn plush polar bears or something. These are awesome but feel more marketplace than Marva.
I would have bet money that the scenes would either remain blank or be something silly to match the theme of all previous Marva items, these seem oddly serious by comparison.

my thoughts exactly. They're gorgeous scenes but they're missing the chaotic charm we usually get from Marva items. I had either bet they'd stay solid black and white (which would've been hilarious and awesome) or had been really goofy. Glow in the dark star stickers and badly sewn plush polar bears or something. These are awesome but feel more marketplace than Marva.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I love both scenes! I'm so glad I didn't miss out on these. I love the double fake out.
I love both scenes! I'm so glad I didn't miss out on these. I love the double fake out.
[quote name="Gwythaint" date="2023-04-05 09:04:45" ] [quote name="MissK" date="2023-04-05 01:16:39" ] I would have bet money that the scenes would either remain blank or be something silly to match the theme of all previous Marva items, these seem oddly serious by comparison. [/quote] my thoughts exactly. They're gorgeous scenes but they're missing the chaotic charm we usually get from Marva items. I had either bet they'd stay solid black and white (which would've been hilarious and awesome) or had been really goofy. Glow in the dark star stickers and badly sewn plush polar bears or something. These are awesome but feel more marketplace than Marva. [/quote] Right on! My girlfriend was saying the same thing, maybe some silly cutout stars and polar bears to match the style of Marva's shop. Would have been a nice final troll if we got that, but then the "proper" versions of the scenes were added to the marketplace the next day or so. (edited for typos)
Gwythaint wrote on 2023-04-05 09:04:45:
I would have bet money that the scenes would either remain blank or be something silly to match the theme of all previous Marva items, these seem oddly serious by comparison.

my thoughts exactly. They're gorgeous scenes but they're missing the chaotic charm we usually get from Marva items. I had either bet they'd stay solid black and white (which would've been hilarious and awesome) or had been really goofy. Glow in the dark star stickers and badly sewn plush polar bears or something. These are awesome but feel more marketplace than Marva.

Right on! My girlfriend was saying the same thing, maybe some silly cutout stars and polar bears to match the style of Marva's shop. Would have been a nice final troll if we got that, but then the "proper" versions of the scenes were added to the marketplace the next day or so.

(edited for typos)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61