Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey all you senior citizens..
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/A3ECA0R.png[/img]
A3ECA0R.png
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I just did Shock Switch for hours... How I ever afforded anything is a mystery to me ;-;

Glimglom just makes every other fairgrounds game obsolete
I just did Shock Switch for hours... How I ever afforded anything is a mystery to me ;-;

Glimglom just makes every other fairgrounds game obsolete
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
I used to play Shock Switch, and that was before Artifracture was released!
I used to play Shock Switch, and that was before Artifracture was released!
I forgot how old I was... Yikes. wish I got to join when the goblins were coming out but they weren't letting you make new accounts at the time I discovered the site.
I forgot how old I was... Yikes. wish I got to join when the goblins were coming out but they weren't letting you make new accounts at the time I discovered the site.
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
I'd do puzzles. It took literally all day to max the fairgrounds. Now it takes 15 min.
I'd do puzzles. It took literally all day to max the fairgrounds. Now it takes 15 min.
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
I was 3-days-ago-old when I finally learned how to play, too :')
I was mainly playing Mahjong for 2-3 hours for the lucky streak and just put on music/podcasts to pass the time ( ._.)
I was 3-days-ago-old when I finally learned how to play, too :')
I was mainly playing Mahjong for 2-3 hours for the lucky streak and just put on music/podcasts to pass the time ( ._.)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
Ah yes, old.

I was around before the words 'light sprite' were uttered...just.
Ah yes, old.

I was around before the words 'light sprite' were uttered...just.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
Hehe, I joined when it had just released, I remember it being on the home page. Does this makes me a senior citizen of the site? [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=2] what a scary thought
Hehe, I joined when it had just released, I remember it being on the home page. Does this makes me a senior citizen of the site? what a scary thought
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
2018 was 5 years ago??????
2018 was 5 years ago??????
i... i remember when playing shock switch was the meta.......
i... i remember when playing shock switch was the meta.......
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6