Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Twiggle's Lanternlit Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
OMG!!! sorry for the delayed reply but this turned out so cute??? they're just a little bean omg
OMG!!! sorry for the delayed reply but this turned out so cute??? they're just a little bean omg
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
[center]@Reefslider Annnnd here you go! Let me know if you need any edits to be made, otherwise I hope you enjoy your icon of Reef! Thanks for being patient :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/pqR5MGU.png[/img] With that done, I'll be opening the shop up again at the end of March :>[/center]
@Reefslider
Annnnd here you go! Let me know if you need any edits to be made, otherwise I hope you enjoy your icon of Reef! Thanks for being patient :D

pqR5MGU.png

With that done, I'll be opening the shop up again at the end of March :>
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
No changes needed, it's perfect! Thank you so much!
No changes needed, it's perfect! Thank you so much!
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
@Twiggle do you have a pinglist I could be added to? x
@Twiggle do you have a pinglist I could be added to? x
@PalusHiemalis
Yessir, I’ve added you to it :] Thanks for your interest!!
@PalusHiemalis
Yessir, I’ve added you to it :] Thanks for your interest!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[center]@TuxTheStrayCat @Zoyki @Enoch @Liseline @IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout @Amo @Jemondial @Mazurkas @HyllusLepus @PalusHiemalis --- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84919039][img]https://i.imgur.com/8IZD2WO.gif[/img][/url] And we're open for the month! Sorry for the long wait, March ended up being a busy time for me![/center]
@TuxTheStrayCat @Zoyki @Enoch @Liseline @IBeeJuliana @CosmicCalico @Dreamily @Sequel @Disillusionist @Equuinox @SereneSprout @Amo @Jemondial @Mazurkas @HyllusLepus @PalusHiemalis

---

8IZD2WO.gif

And we're open for the month!
Sorry for the long wait, March ended up being a busy time for me!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
YIPPEEEE!!! I loved the art you made of cocoa so i can't resist ordering more :3

Character: Ibucrowfen ! hes a simplistic black crow :3 ref one, two, three (this has a filter but hes black!)
Commission Style: Halfbody Doodle
Payment Type: Gems
Details: he's a lil silly :-) his name is based off Ibuprofen
Extra Notes:

Character: i made a lil pokemon based off my husbands fav character .... :3 unsure if you can do it or not but if not its ok ^_^ ref one (colored), ref two, ref three
Details: hes chubby like in the non-colored versions :p i accidentally made him too skinny in the colored ref
Extra Notes:
YIPPEEEE!!! I loved the art you made of cocoa so i can't resist ordering more :3

Character: Ibucrowfen ! hes a simplistic black crow :3 ref one, two, three (this has a filter but hes black!)
Details: he's a lil silly :-) his name is based off Ibuprofen
Extra Notes:

Character: i made a lil pokemon based off my husbands fav character .... :3 unsure if you can do it or not but if not its ok ^_^ ref one (colored), ref two, ref three
Details: hes chubby like in the non-colored versions :p i accidentally made him too skinny in the colored ref
Extra Notes:
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamily
Glad to see you back! I'd be more than happy to draw both characters! The total for two Halfbody Doodles comes out to be 20 gems!
@Dreamily
Glad to see you back! I'd be more than happy to draw both characters! The total for two Halfbody Doodles comes out to be 20 gems!
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
[quote name="Twiggle" date="2023-04-04 08:02:21" ] @Dreamily Glad to see you back! I'd be more than happy to draw both characters! The total for two Halfbody Doodles comes out to be 20 gems! [/quote] [center]YIPPPEEEE!!!!! OKEDOKE :^D i love ur art so much wauuwuauwa thank u again <33333[/center]
Twiggle wrote on 2023-04-04 08:02:21:
@Dreamily
YIPPPEEEE!!!!! OKEDOKE :^D i love ur art so much wauuwuauwa thank u again <33333
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Character: Noah
Commission Style: Sticker
Payment Type: Treasure
Details: i don't have a preferred pose but i would prefer if you did the uniform. if you want to you can try out the trombone but it's such a pain to position correctly. here's an extra uniform reference if you decided to do that! if not he has an alternate outfit at the bottom
Extra Notes: i think everything should be covered above
Character: Noah
Commission Style: Sticker
Payment Type: Treasure
Details: i don't have a preferred pose but i would prefer if you did the uniform. if you want to you can try out the trombone but it's such a pain to position correctly. here's an extra uniform reference if you decided to do that! if not he has an alternate outfit at the bottom
Extra Notes: i think everything should be covered above
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19