Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caterpillar's Lore Shop | OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
ok so. let's say I have 2024165 treasures.
Can I ask you to go to someone and you ask them what they would like ?
(I'm not sure what my sister really want since I have not asked, but I would like to gift a writting comission to her so you can ask her what she want)
ok so. let's say I have 2024165 treasures.
Can I ask you to go to someone and you ask them what they would like ?
(I'm not sure what my sister really want since I have not asked, but I would like to gift a writting comission to her so you can ask her what she want)
lvl 25, for sale
@LievreRiver Sure! As a heads up, that is a LOT of words!!! 16,868 words, to be exact, so if she asks for the full amount, it will take me a bit of time.

I'll explain that you have gifted her a commission and send her an order form, then I'll let you know what the final cost ends up being. Thanks for your order - and how sweet of you to surprise your sister! Looking forward to writing something for her :D
@LievreRiver Sure! As a heads up, that is a LOT of words!!! 16,868 words, to be exact, so if she asks for the full amount, it will take me a bit of time.

I'll explain that you have gifted her a commission and send her an order form, then I'll let you know what the final cost ends up being. Thanks for your order - and how sweet of you to surprise your sister! Looking forward to writing something for her :D
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
I dont think she will, but she do tend to ask art and be : budget first, actual price later. sort of.
let me send you a private message so she is not pinged right now
I dont think she will, but she do tend to ask art and be : budget first, actual price later. sort of.
let me send you a private message so she is not pinged right now
lvl 25, for sale
Hello, I would like to ask if you are familiar with a storytelling lore? Something like this and this
Hello, I would like to ask if you are familiar with a storytelling lore? Something like this and this
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16