Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Watercolorish Comms! LF items + kt/g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hello, idk if i missed it but are you doing non fr dragons? if so id be interested @vehemourn
hello, idk if i missed it but are you doing non fr dragons? if so id be interested @vehemourn
@Jaena [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/678008051013255179/1092247406067855493/colors.png[/img] heres your dude!! i hope you like it :] it was fun to draw another ridgie!! <3
@Jaena colors.png
heres your dude!! i hope you like it :] it was fun to draw another ridgie!! <3
Statues! Click to help make more!
@5up cool username! ill definitely do non-fr dragons but id like for them to have a clear ref to work off of! :]
@5up cool username! ill definitely do non-fr dragons but id like for them to have a clear ref to work off of! :]
@vehemourn i have one ! https://toyhou.se/20024138.nautilus
@vehemourn i have one ! https://toyhou.se/20024138.nautilus
@5up i can TOTALLY do this guy and i would love to! i do wonder though, if it would be okay with you, i could try doing something a bit more inky-looking ? :] like make it look like an ink wash with some more focus on lineart and thingz rather than color! this guy has such cool shapes i think something more expressive might look better for him as opposed to the rigid, meticulous, color focused ones! if youd prefer it to match the styles of the others though thats totally okay with me! i just wanted to offer the option :]
@5up i can TOTALLY do this guy and i would love to! i do wonder though, if it would be okay with you, i could try doing something a bit more inky-looking ? :] like make it look like an ink wash with some more focus on lineart and thingz rather than color! this guy has such cool shapes i think something more expressive might look better for him as opposed to the rigid, meticulous, color focused ones! if youd prefer it to match the styles of the others though thats totally okay with me! i just wanted to offer the option :]
@vehemourn up to you! i just want more art of my boy <3 want me to send a cross roads?
@vehemourn up to you! i just want more art of my boy <3 want me to send a cross roads?
@5up for sure! ill count him as simple <3 :] ill accept it once i finish the piece!
@5up for sure! ill count him as simple <3 :] ill accept it once i finish the piece!
@vehemourn
I adore your art! I would love to get a portrait, would this character interest you enough to draw? I'll leave another reference for him here~
If not, I'd still love art from you and you're welcome to pick any of my dragons from my lair- though most of them are Wildclaws.
@vehemourn
I adore your art! I would love to get a portrait, would this character interest you enough to draw? I'll leave another reference for him here~
If not, I'd still love art from you and you're welcome to pick any of my dragons from my lair- though most of them are Wildclaws.
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@vehemourn

Hi! I saw that you'd prefer to do only dragons, but you'd still look at other OCs, so I wanted to see if you'd be interested in doing my fursona? She's a deer, and here is her ref sheet! I absolutely love your style
@vehemourn

Hi! I saw that you'd prefer to do only dragons, but you'd still look at other OCs, so I wanted to see if you'd be interested in doing my fursona? She's a deer, and here is her ref sheet! I absolutely love your style
stag-divider.png
@vehemourn

Hello! I adore your style, especially your fantasy character on the front page (I'm weak for a pretty tiefling) and was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing Junerose? He's an Elven Cleric and I would love to get some light/flame/unity imagery incorporated into a commission, and would be willing to pay for a complex character design fee!

Edit: But also if you see any other characters on my TH you'd be interested in doing I'd definitely consider it. Junerose is just who I'll be playing soonest and has less art.

@vehemourn

Hello! I adore your style, especially your fantasy character on the front page (I'm weak for a pretty tiefling) and was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing Junerose? He's an Elven Cleric and I would love to get some light/flame/unity imagery incorporated into a commission, and would be willing to pay for a complex character design fee!

Edit: But also if you see any other characters on my TH you'd be interested in doing I'd definitely consider it. Junerose is just who I'll be playing soonest and has less art.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8