Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Watercolorish Comms! LF items + kt/g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Goldensong i was considering my last one being the last for a bit but i like your idea for a painting so much :,3 it would be simple!! if you still wanna do it feel free to start the CR whenever you feel comfortable!
@Goldensong i was considering my last one being the last for a bit but i like your idea for a painting so much :,3 it would be simple!! if you still wanna do it feel free to start the CR whenever you feel comfortable!
Statues! Click to help make more!
@vehemourn
oh thanks so much! Yes I would still love a piece from you please!

Oh and I guess I didnt mention it first for some reason but I got 2 options for you to either do dragon form or fawn form if you would prefer either? I have art already in her bio if you wanna look. Honestly would be happy with either tho but letting you know you can do whatever you like ^^
(still only want sunflower crown tho - nothing else needed - on either one)
@vehemourn
oh thanks so much! Yes I would still love a piece from you please!

Oh and I guess I didnt mention it first for some reason but I got 2 options for you to either do dragon form or fawn form if you would prefer either? I have art already in her bio if you wanna look. Honestly would be happy with either tho but letting you know you can do whatever you like ^^
(still only want sunflower crown tho - nothing else needed - on either one)
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/678008051013255179/1093993527878365315/space_ex_wahoo2.png[/img] here u go!! i hope u like it :] it was really fun to draw the face.. this is the first time ive drawn an obelisk! and ofc i super enjoyed rendering the flowers <3
@Goldensong space_ex_wahoo2.png
here u go!! i hope u like it :] it was really fun to draw the face.. this is the first time ive drawn an obelisk! and ofc i super enjoyed rendering the flowers <3
@vehemourn eeeeeeeee I love it!!!! tysm!!! [emoji=obelisk love size=1] She is super sweet and cute and soft and just yes, exactly what I was wanting! <333 If you could please msg me the link or code Id love to add it to my dragons bio, and ill ofc credit you in there too
@vehemourn
eeeeeeeee I love it!!!! tysm!!!
She is super sweet and cute and soft and just yes, exactly what I was wanting! <333

If you could please msg me the link or code Id love to add it to my dragons bio, and ill ofc credit you in there too
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@vehemourn

Oh wow she’s so cute! Thank you so much, I couldn’t be happier with the outcome!
@vehemourn

Oh wow she’s so cute! Thank you so much, I couldn’t be happier with the outcome!
NN9NPXA.png
qQCMQhg.png
J7D1quC.png
apUeZZ4.png
6OezIjj.png
dlJsEIj.png
:000
damm id never even heard of that program, its so cool!! tysm for linking it :D
:000
damm id never even heard of that program, its so cool!! tysm for linking it :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@5up im going to open these back up for event items >:] i missed the last few events due to being so busy and im still SO BUSY but i REFUSE to miss another event in a row istg !!!! im gonna do some finagling around with the main post to add some items ill trade for B)
@5up im going to open these back up for event items >:] i missed the last few events due to being so busy and im still SO BUSY but i REFUSE to miss another event in a row istg !!!! im gonna do some finagling around with the main post to add some items ill trade for B)
bumping this again for Brightshine! [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
bumping this again for Brightshine!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8