Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're ___ flight but love ____ flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm in wind, absolutely love the aesthetics, colors and concepts of wind, but I... Also vibe with almost every other flight, to be honest? Love the marble and sparkliness of light, shrooms of shadow (actually been in shadow for quite a long time before), arcane is cool because I like space and the whole academic theme, the industrial vibe of lightning is amazing, ice is snow and my favourite season is winter, earth is heavily tied with archaeology and I love brown color, nature is plants and plants are very versatile in terms of aesthetics and what you can do with them (also green. I mean), and I really like water and ocean

So. Choosing a flight is kind of a nightmare ngl xD

The only flights I don't really see myself in are plague and fire, because I can't handle high temperatures (Fire is obvious but I also feel like plague territory would be really hot?? And it probably doesn't smell too good), but I respect their aesthetics, plague is really fascinating as a concept
I'm in wind, absolutely love the aesthetics, colors and concepts of wind, but I... Also vibe with almost every other flight, to be honest? Love the marble and sparkliness of light, shrooms of shadow (actually been in shadow for quite a long time before), arcane is cool because I like space and the whole academic theme, the industrial vibe of lightning is amazing, ice is snow and my favourite season is winter, earth is heavily tied with archaeology and I love brown color, nature is plants and plants are very versatile in terms of aesthetics and what you can do with them (also green. I mean), and I really like water and ocean

So. Choosing a flight is kind of a nightmare ngl xD

The only flights I don't really see myself in are plague and fire, because I can't handle high temperatures (Fire is obvious but I also feel like plague territory would be really hot?? And it probably doesn't smell too good), but I respect their aesthetics, plague is really fascinating as a concept
Light, but earths art… and breeds… and eyes.. but goodness the primal is the only thing keeping me from changing :,D
Light, but earths art… and breeds… and eyes.. but goodness the primal is the only thing keeping me from changing :,D
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
I'm in Earth! I like rocks and fossils a lot, plus the flight banner matches my favourite dragon pretty well. And of course, the small community and great dom is obviously always good

But I'll always love Lightning more! It was my original flight, and I just think the overall vibes are cooler. I love bugs, I love robots, and I love bright colours, It's just the ideal flight for me. Aesthetically

-Earth is still a lot cosier, though!
I'm in Earth! I like rocks and fossils a lot, plus the flight banner matches my favourite dragon pretty well. And of course, the small community and great dom is obviously always good

But I'll always love Lightning more! It was my original flight, and I just think the overall vibes are cooler. I love bugs, I love robots, and I love bright colours, It's just the ideal flight for me. Aesthetically

-Earth is still a lot cosier, though!
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
I'm in Water because blue is my most favorite color and I love the oceans, but Plague and Shadow have really cool aesthetics and (in my opinion) more interesting lore. Arcane is also interesting but the hot purple/pink color scheme isn't my cup of tea
I'm in Water because blue is my most favorite color and I love the oceans, but Plague and Shadow have really cool aesthetics and (in my opinion) more interesting lore. Arcane is also interesting but the hot purple/pink color scheme isn't my cup of tea
XI8Ptgx.jpg
Plaguechild since 2013, but I've always had a fondness for Earth. Love me some rocks and rock aesthetic, and that primal, my goodness. Give me some dusty neutrals and a pile of pretty stones and I am a happy, happy derg.
Plaguechild since 2013, but I've always had a fondness for Earth. Love me some rocks and rock aesthetic, and that primal, my goodness. Give me some dusty neutrals and a pile of pretty stones and I am a happy, happy derg.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
Personality wise I chose Shadow flight which after many years later I will still stand by. But I love Wind aesthetic, and second after Wind would be tied for Light and Plague.
Personality wise I chose Shadow flight which after many years later I will still stand by. But I love Wind aesthetic, and second after Wind would be tied for Light and Plague.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I have always been in Light but I’m very fond of Ice’s aesthetic and lore
I have always been in Light but I’m very fond of Ice’s aesthetic and lore
HX0RiC0.png
I'm in nature and love plague (<3 u germs), light (just love black,white, and gold) and wind (love the aesthetic)
I'm in nature and love plague (<3 u germs), light (just love black,white, and gold) and wind (love the aesthetic)
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
im in light but i love wind aesthetic :) also nature!!
im in light but i love wind aesthetic :) also nature!!
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
I'm in Ice, but I also love Fire's whole aesthetic, particularly the lore for the region and dragons:]
I'm in Ice, but I also love Fire's whole aesthetic, particularly the lore for the region and dragons:]
A turquoise hatchery banner with orange text reading XYZs and More Hatchery. An f-pose Skydancer of the Birds of Paradise pair is placed to the left of the text.
River
they/them
nonbinary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13