Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61
WE MUST FEED HER GRAVEL.
WE MUST FEED HER GRAVEL.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
It's amazing update…I think, not sure what it will be this time o:
It's amazing update…I think, not sure what it will be this time o:
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
aye
aye
QFXpYkj.png
oh why would you do such a thang :( [emoji=undertide sad size=1]
oh why would you do such a thang :(
lol gravel...

Did anything - unusual - happen to our lairs this time? I was out all day and by the time I remembered, it was gone midnight my time (still afternoon USA) and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Wasn't sure if that was due to time zones and missing the fun, or just that nothing happened! I fondly remember the days of dragons turning upside down, getting googly eyes or being replaced with their familiars! :D
lol gravel...

Did anything - unusual - happen to our lairs this time? I was out all day and by the time I remembered, it was gone midnight my time (still afternoon USA) and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Wasn't sure if that was due to time zones and missing the fun, or just that nothing happened! I fondly remember the days of dragons turning upside down, getting googly eyes or being replaced with their familiars! :D
CTF4up6.png
You all underestimate the GRAVELTY of the situation!!!

(Okay, I'll show myself out!)
You all underestimate the GRAVELTY of the situation!!!

(Okay, I'll show myself out!)
MS6xnJoY_o.png
Anyone else have more then enough gravel for the polar bear white castle chest and yet unable to exchange for it as it tells you "you don't have everything necessary for this trade" in a sense?
Anyone else have more then enough gravel for the polar bear white castle chest and yet unable to exchange for it as it tells you "you don't have everything necessary for this trade" in a sense?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
@AgentMaineMeta Make sure you have the actual amount in your hoard, not what the trade page tells you. If you have one stack, the trade page will count that as all the stacks rather than the actual amount you have in your hoard. You need 401 Gravel.

It's what happened to me, Trade page said I had it all but my hoard actually only had 2 stacks.
@AgentMaineMeta Make sure you have the actual amount in your hoard, not what the trade page tells you. If you have one stack, the trade page will count that as all the stacks rather than the actual amount you have in your hoard. You need 401 Gravel.

It's what happened to me, Trade page said I had it all but my hoard actually only had 2 stacks.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
Ah, thanks @Tygra ! I only had 303 not 401. I was off by a hundred gravel!
Ah, thanks @Tygra ! I only had 303 not 401. I was off by a hundred gravel!
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
Where are you guys getting all your gravel? I still need 262 more to make the trade (thanks @maocifer for pouring gravel on me)
Where are you guys getting all your gravel? I still need 262 more to make the trade (thanks @maocifer for pouring gravel on me)
Ping me to your hearts content, I’m not busy
Remember: No U, 2 Ls in my name!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61