Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61
Agree with the above, I also want to add that there were options to trade some items in multiples of 10 on the later pages so you didn't have to trade one by one.
And it's not like Marva is asking for a hugely valuable item. It's gravel. You get it from gathering and most people have numerous stacks of it or at least half a dozen stacks of sand or chess pieces to trade for it. All you have to do is trade a junk item for another junk item for a limited time reward.
I understand it might be confusing for new players but if you've experienced even one April fool's before, we always get repeating chests. You don't have to do the gravel trade, you can go for the 1t option and just pick which one you get; giving us the gravel trade option is actually an improvement on previous years where you could only get one chest.

I, for one, welcome our new gravel overlord.
Agree with the above, I also want to add that there were options to trade some items in multiples of 10 on the later pages so you didn't have to trade one by one.
And it's not like Marva is asking for a hugely valuable item. It's gravel. You get it from gathering and most people have numerous stacks of it or at least half a dozen stacks of sand or chess pieces to trade for it. All you have to do is trade a junk item for another junk item for a limited time reward.
I understand it might be confusing for new players but if you've experienced even one April fool's before, we always get repeating chests. You don't have to do the gravel trade, you can go for the 1t option and just pick which one you get; giving us the gravel trade option is actually an improvement on previous years where you could only get one chest.

I, for one, welcome our new gravel overlord.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
Thank you staff for working hard to keep the site safe and for also taking the time you need to have a healthy dev cycle without burnout! I really value the choice that was made to let the devs sleep.

Thank you for this event, too! I personally am having a lot of fun!
Thank you staff for working hard to keep the site safe and for also taking the time you need to have a healthy dev cycle without burnout! I really value the choice that was made to let the devs sleep.

Thank you for this event, too! I personally am having a lot of fun!
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
Nice nice
Nice nice
Bring out the DEMONS!
AYYYYY happy April fools from me and Loki! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28943917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/289440/28943917_350.png[/img][/url] Okay I'm late and it's the 2nd now but I was so sleepy I couldn't think
AYYYYY happy April fools from me and Loki!

28943917_350.png

Okay I'm late and it's the 2nd now but I was so sleepy I couldn't think
Whelp, that was mildly irritating (but not in the way you'd think).
It wasn't the trades that bothered me but the fact that I'm so bad at math I kept trying to click the icon because all the mats were lit up and couldn't figure out why it wasn't trading and giving me the item. xD

I just went and bought all the gravel.
I made some trades 'cause it was fun (almost lost my eggs tho, woulda been upset if that had happened- thank goodness I realised) and then went to the AH and made some people 'rich' c: Thank you for farming and selling gravel so I didn't have to.

Cute April Fools trick.
GG FR staff, you got me and I managed to trick myself too lol
Whelp, that was mildly irritating (but not in the way you'd think).
It wasn't the trades that bothered me but the fact that I'm so bad at math I kept trying to click the icon because all the mats were lit up and couldn't figure out why it wasn't trading and giving me the item. xD

I just went and bought all the gravel.
I made some trades 'cause it was fun (almost lost my eggs tho, woulda been upset if that had happened- thank goodness I realised) and then went to the AH and made some people 'rich' c: Thank you for farming and selling gravel so I didn't have to.

Cute April Fools trick.
GG FR staff, you got me and I managed to trick myself too lol
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I desperately needed gravel for this fests baldwin accents, tysm Marva! now time to stock up on as much I can for the next fests
I desperately needed gravel for this fests baldwin accents, tysm Marva! now time to stock up on as much I can for the next fests
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
I just want to know if we get actual black and white scenes. I guess we'll know in a few days....
I just want to know if we get actual black and white scenes. I guess we'll know in a few days....
wlLXM.gif
nice
nice
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Wow cool update
Wow cool update
Fnu10Bg.pngiceshieldr.pngvCuH4lK.png