Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else bought gravel today?
1 2 3 4
I had a bunch of Valentines Noggles, so I was gucci. Finally, a use for noggles.
I had a bunch of Valentines Noggles, so I was gucci. Finally, a use for noggles.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I bought noggles, does that count?
I bought noggles, does that count?
NBeoOgB.png
I had enough to just get them. And apparently 374 spare. Maybe I'll sell some c':
I had enough to just get them. And apparently 374 spare. Maybe I'll sell some c':
My hoarding tendencies finally paid off lol I already had over 1600 gravel...
My hoarding tendencies finally paid off lol I already had over 1600 gravel...

tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
i trade useless trinkets for it (page 4), if its not necessary for brewing, hibernal dens or swipp then ITS TIME FOR GRAVEL
i trade useless trinkets for it (page 4), if its not necessary for brewing, hibernal dens or swipp then ITS TIME FOR GRAVEL
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)
[quote name="EnigmaCosmos1027" date="2023-04-01 14:18:37" ] [quote name="Stormdance" date="2023-04-01 14:15:55" ] I made 450g today off of gravel so no, you are not even close to the only one. [/quote] Same here. This is a great time to clean out my hoard [/quote] Same!! I am loving the opportunity to clean out some of these items!
EnigmaCosmos1027 wrote on 2023-04-01 14:18:37:
Stormdance wrote on 2023-04-01 14:15:55:
I made 450g today off of gravel so no, you are not even close to the only one.

Same here. This is a great time to clean out my hoard

Same!! I am loving the opportunity to clean out some of these items!
Never thought my surplus of noggles would come in handy. Don’t understand how to get Deep Space though? (edit! nvm im silly)
Never thought my surplus of noggles would come in handy. Don’t understand how to get Deep Space though? (edit! nvm im silly)
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
INo, I had enough cheaper items in my hoard to exchange.
INo, I had enough cheaper items in my hoard to exchange.
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2023-04-01 13:52:07" ] I just traded all my sand for it. [/quote]
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2023-04-01 13:52:07:
I just traded all my sand for it.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I did, I almost never have gravel on hand- I don’t dig and many fest skins require it so it uses up what little I do have. Lol and of course it’s right after I sold a bunch of fams to get money for aethers. Lol
I did, I almost never have gravel on hand- I don’t dig and many fest skins require it so it uses up what little I do have. Lol and of course it’s right after I sold a bunch of fams to get money for aethers. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4