Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61
Is it a glitch that once you trade for a chest/scene you can't trade for anything else? Including the gravel?
Is it a glitch that once you trade for a chest/scene you can't trade for anything else? Including the gravel?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
(Totally not a pyramid scheme)
(Totally not a pyramid scheme)
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from. - Steve Rogers
LOVE this bit <3 however it definitely doesn't take into account the people with wrist/shoulder issues who can't infinitely trade for gravel lest their pain flare up :') i would prefer this be a one year occurrence at the very least i thank this community for not overpricing gravel on the auction house right now so i can still get what i want from today without destroying myself [emoji=familiar heart size=1] happy marva day to you all!
LOVE this bit <3 however it definitely doesn't take into account the people with wrist/shoulder issues who can't infinitely trade for gravel lest their pain flare up :') i would prefer this be a one year occurrence

at the very least i thank this community for not overpricing gravel on the auction house right now so i can still get what i want from today without destroying myself happy marva day to you all!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Finally! I can exchange my gravel for gravel! I seriously love it.
Finally! I can exchange my gravel for gravel! I seriously love it.
gravel
gravel
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Is there a limit on how many space/polar bear scenes you can trade for? I got 2 of each...because yes I am an obsessive hoarder and once in my vault it is a prisoner...now the exchange button does not light up to let you trade again...a limit on how many you can get a day since there is a sand clock/timer? Or on how many you can trade altogether?

Still pretty awesome...thanks to all the great minds and talents that brought this to life!!
Is there a limit on how many space/polar bear scenes you can trade for? I got 2 of each...because yes I am an obsessive hoarder and once in my vault it is a prisoner...now the exchange button does not light up to let you trade again...a limit on how many you can get a day since there is a sand clock/timer? Or on how many you can trade altogether?

Still pretty awesome...thanks to all the great minds and talents that brought this to life!!
Thank you so much!
I'm so happy to see everything is alright !
take care
Thank you so much!
I'm so happy to see everything is alright !
take care
Thank you devs for keeping us safe and taking care of yourselves while doing it! We really appreciate all your hard work :]

That being said I can't believe I just converted 90% of my salt and chess pawns into gravel for the white scene only to find out they don't actually show up in the hoard. Welp. Can't say I'm surprised nor am I upset, that was hilarious XD
Thank you devs for keeping us safe and taking care of yourselves while doing it! We really appreciate all your hard work :]

That being said I can't believe I just converted 90% of my salt and chess pawns into gravel for the white scene only to find out they don't actually show up in the hoard. Welp. Can't say I'm surprised nor am I upset, that was hilarious XD
Lichtdrache.gif
Lots of gravel...
Lots of gravel...
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61