Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61
I'm CRYING. I thought they were ACTUAL SCENES, only for my partner to tell me they were CHESTS. I was going to create a group of "specimen" dragons trapped in white rooms. All this gravel... *lets it pour from between my fingers*
I'm CRYING. I thought they were ACTUAL SCENES, only for my partner to tell me they were CHESTS. I was going to create a group of "specimen" dragons trapped in white rooms. All this gravel... *lets it pour from between my fingers*
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
I'm so glad the situation was resolved! Thank you so much for your prompt action, staff!

Also, HI MARVA always glad to see you! (FR April Fool's makes me happy)

ETA: I love Marva's swap shop art too - now that would make a *really fantastic* cosplay concept!
I'm so glad the situation was resolved! Thank you so much for your prompt action, staff!

Also, HI MARVA always glad to see you! (FR April Fool's makes me happy)

ETA: I love Marva's swap shop art too - now that would make a *really fantastic* cosplay concept!
[center]Happy April Fools from Seymor my goofy guy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76612520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766126/76612520_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Happy April Fools from Seymor my goofy guy!
76612520_350.png
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
bVWdtvK.png
ll0CfnD.png
8d7o509.png
The deep space background is probably the most creative, awe inspiring background I have ever seen illustrated for this game. I had no idea you guys managed to reincarnate D Vinci and hire him to work for you :O
The deep space background is probably the most creative, awe inspiring background I have ever seen illustrated for this game. I had no idea you guys managed to reincarnate D Vinci and hire him to work for you :O
Accent Shop
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-04-01 10:08:00" ] [quote name="Laluzi" date="2023-04-01 09:26:20" ] I... sincerely hope no one is madlad enough to trade KS items or sprites for gravel. I can totally see someone being crazy enough to do it for the clout, but removing limited items from the pool just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. [/quote] They're really good trades! The gravel is quality! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3225620]We do apologize that it seems some of the last pages of trades are getting error messages though.[/url] [/quote] Oh, thank Plaguemom. Okay. I got real worried for a minute because I was shipping off Noggles for some premium gravel and there were sprites and Speedy on the same page. Glad to know Marva practices safe gravel dispensation [emoji=skydancer tongue size=1]
Undel wrote on 2023-04-01 10:08:00:
Laluzi wrote on 2023-04-01 09:26:20:
I... sincerely hope no one is madlad enough to trade KS items or sprites for gravel. I can totally see someone being crazy enough to do it for the clout, but removing limited items from the pool just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

They're really good trades! The gravel is quality! We do apologize that it seems some of the last pages of trades are getting error messages though.
Oh, thank Plaguemom. Okay. I got real worried for a minute because I was shipping off Noggles for some premium gravel and there were sprites and Speedy on the same page.

Glad to know Marva practices safe gravel dispensation
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
ah
ah
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
oooo!
oooo!
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
Thanks for feeding my .PNG children
Thanks for feeding my .PNG children
| adoptables | fr +9 |
wMcm9CU.png
Ayyyyy
Ayyyyy
ldNLSdw.png
I am praying on my hands and knees that the Deep Space Chest really does end up being an outer space scene.

I want an outer space scene so bad!

Even if it isn’t an outer space scene, I’m still excited!
I am praying on my hands and knees that the Deep Space Chest really does end up being an outer space scene.

I want an outer space scene so bad!

Even if it isn’t an outer space scene, I’m still excited!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61