Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61
I... sincerely hope no one is madlad enough to trade KS items or sprites for gravel. I can totally see someone being crazy enough to do it for the clout, but removing limited items from the pool just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I... sincerely hope no one is madlad enough to trade KS items or sprites for gravel. I can totally see someone being crazy enough to do it for the clout, but removing limited items from the pool just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/thealliterationgotoutofcontrol.png
https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/thealliterationgotoutofcontrol.png
LxbWmll.png
I'm confused, i bought the black void one (and i know i did as it wont let me buy another, one per day) but its not in my horde and i can t put it on a dragon ;/ where did it go...
now i'm scared to make any other trades :( ...and like what is the point of the white one when all the dragons have white back grounds?

sold alot of gravel, lol
I'm confused, i bought the black void one (and i know i did as it wont let me buy another, one per day) but its not in my horde and i can t put it on a dragon ;/ where did it go...
now i'm scared to make any other trades :( ...and like what is the point of the white one when all the dragons have white back grounds?

sold alot of gravel, lol
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
[quote name="CosmicSymbols" date="2023-04-01 09:05:43" ] is the white scene supposed to be unperchasable? I have all the gravel, but it says I still don't meet the requirements xD [/quote] You can only purchase each 'scene' once (e.g. once from the coin trade and once from the gravel trade), for a total of two scenes. After that yeah it'll gray out as if you don't have the requirements. That's what the little hourglass on the trade means. If you hover over it, it will say you can only do that trade once per year (well it lists # of days, but it's effectively a year). You can then flip the scenes around in your hoard by clicking on them (look at the end of the 'Other' tab) to have two black scenes, two white scenes, or one of each. Set them how you want, and wait for the next stage of the event. xD
CosmicSymbols wrote on 2023-04-01 09:05:43:
is the white scene supposed to be unperchasable? I have all the gravel, but it says I still don't meet the requirements xD
You can only purchase each 'scene' once (e.g. once from the coin trade and once from the gravel trade), for a total of two scenes. After that yeah it'll gray out as if you don't have the requirements. That's what the little hourglass on the trade means. If you hover over it, it will say you can only do that trade once per year (well it lists # of days, but it's effectively a year).

You can then flip the scenes around in your hoard by clicking on them (look at the end of the 'Other' tab) to have two black scenes, two white scenes, or one of each. Set them how you want, and wait for the next stage of the event. xD
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Angelsparks
they look like scenes but they're actually chests!
@Angelsparks
they look like scenes but they're actually chests!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes gravel
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes gravel
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
Why would you exchange gravel for gravel? I'm so confused! [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
Why would you exchange gravel for gravel? I'm so confused!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Polar Bear Ice Castle is just going to be a scene of your dragon sitting atop a giant mound of gravel
Polar Bear Ice Castle is just going to be a scene of your dragon sitting atop a giant mound of gravel
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
gravel :)
gravel :)
Marva!!!
Marva!!!
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61